Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Composing songs.
(b) His apprenticeship.
(c) Applying to colleges.
2. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
(a) Pearl Malcolm.
(b) Rita Anderson.
(c) Cedella Marley.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
3. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
4. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(a) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A stigmata.
5. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(b) Trench Town.
(d) Nine Miles.
6. Why did Cedella lose her case?
(a) Because she could not afford the court fees.
(b) Because she did not bring a lawyer with her.
(c) Because she had no grounds for her case.
(d) Because Bob testified against his mother.
7. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
(a) His relationship with priests and other learned people.
(b) His parents' sudden and unexplained deaths.
(c) His supernatural powers.
(d) His friendships with women.
8. What entered Bob's eye while he was working as a welder?
(a) A hot sliver of metal.
(c) A bug.
(d) A piece of glass.
9. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
(a) Each other.
(b) All the neighbors.
(c) No one.
(d) Their classmates.
10. What was the name of the group that Bob organized in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
(a) The Temptations.
(b) The Doors.
(c) The Wailers.
(d) The Beatles.
11. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
(a) To save Bob from being a bastard child.
(b) Because the law demands it.
(c) Because he loves her.
(d) He refuses to marry her.
12. What happened to Cedella's child when he was only four months old?
(a) He begins to walk.
(b) He learns to read.
(c) He nearly dies.
(d) He is kidnapped.
13. When Cedella found Bob in Chapter 4, "Bad Card", whose care was he under?
(a) Miss Grey.
(b) Robert Nesta.
(c) Captain Marley.
14. Who would Bob be under the care of in Kingston?
(a) Captain Marley's wealthy nephew.
(b) Captain Marley.
(d) This is not specified.
15. Who did Bob ask Rita to write to for him?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Cedella's nickname?
2. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
3. What type of music was Bob interested in at age fourteen?
4. Why did Bob's music start to catch on?
5. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)