|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Cedella's child when he was only four months old?
(a) He nearly dies.
(b) He is kidnapped.
(c) He begins to walk.
(d) He learns to read.
2. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
(a) He faints.
(b) He hits the man.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He cries.
3. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
(a) The access to the upper-class.
(b) Cedella does not want Bob to go to Kingston.
(c) The musical industry.
(d) The superior education system.
4. Who would Bob be under the care of in Kingston?
(a) This is not specified.
(c) Captain Marley's wealthy nephew.
(d) Captain Marley.
5. What was Cedella's nickname?
6. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Captain Marley.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
7. What type of music was Bob interested in at age fourteen?
8. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
(a) Asfa Wossen.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Haile Selassie.
9. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
(a) Only 5.
(b) Nearly 20.
(c) Over 5,000,000.
(d) Over 100,000.
10. What career did Cedella want to get Bob an apprenticeship to?
11. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Composing songs.
(c) His apprenticeship.
(d) Applying to colleges.
12. How old was Bob in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Thirty years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Fourteen years old.
(d) Eighteen years old.
13. Why did Cedella lose her case?
(a) Because she did not bring a lawyer with her.
(b) Because Bob testified against his mother.
(c) Because she could not afford the court fees.
(d) Because she had no grounds for her case.
14. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
(a) He refuses to marry her.
(b) Because the law demands it.
(c) To save Bob from being a bastard child.
(d) Because he loves her.
15. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
(a) Peter Bunny.
(b) Bobby Ray.
(d) Robert Nesta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
2. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
3. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
4. What occurred at midnight on August 5?
5. When the Wailers lost a contest, what happened to their popularity when Bob decided to beat up the winners?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)