1. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
2. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
3. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
African police beating their own people.
4. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
5. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
The Black King.
6. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
This section contains 4,275 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)