|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who formed a group called the Soulettes?
(a) Rita Anderson.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Cedella Marley.
(d) Pearl Malcolm.
2. Who arrived in Jamaica shortly after the Wailers released their single, "Rude Boy"?
(a) Haile Selassie.
(b) Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Cedella Marley.
3. Where did Cedella decide to move when she discovered she was pregnant for a second time?
(a) Brooklyn, New York.
(b) Kingston, Jamaica.
(c) Wilmington, Delaware.
(d) Nine Miles, Jamaica.
4. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
(a) Talk to his godmother.
(b) Experiment with mysticism.
(c) Continue recording music.
(d) Fill the role his grandfather had left behind.
5. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
(a) Spliff House.
(b) Marley Manor.
(c) Island House.
(d) Jamaican House.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
2. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
3. What caused Rita to wonder if Selassie was the True God?
4. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
5. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)