|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Cedella when Bob dreamed in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
(a) At work.
(b) The store.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) Sitting next to him.
2. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
(a) Rita Anderson.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Pearl Malcolm.
(d) Cedella Marley.
3. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Wilmington.
(b) Toward Trench Town.
(c) Toward Whitfield Town.
(d) Toward Nine Miles.
4. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(b) Nine Miles.
(c) Trench Town.
5. Who was seen as a man who had the capacity to repel evil by many people in the Third World?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Haile Selassie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
2. Who were the two new additions to Marley's house in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
3. How did Cedella feel about Bob's dream in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
4. What news did Bob break to his mother in stages?
5. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)