|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bob tell his mother about his career goals in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
(a) That he is going to be a welder.
(b) That he has none.
(c) That he wants to be a famous actor.
(d) That he is going to start a musical career.
2. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(b) Nine Miles.
(d) New York.
3. Who put Marley's image on a number of items, including postage stamps?
(a) No one.
(b) Cedella and his family.
(c) The European Rastafarians.
(d) The Jamaican government.
4. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
(a) The governorship of Harar.
(b) His family's money.
(c) A large castle in Egypt.
(d) Control over nature.
5. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
(a) To file for divorce from Captain Marley.
(b) To file a formal complaint that he remarried without first divorcing her.
(c) To obtain a marriage license to marry Toddy Livingston.
(d) To get a new copy of Bob's birth certificate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Bunny imprisoned?
2. Why was the militia preemptively called in during the third annual independence parade in Kingston?
3. Why would Bob need to sponsor Rita?
4. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
5. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)