|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who began handing Rita love notes from Bob?
2. Who did Bob ask Rita to write to for him?
(a) His sister.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
4. Who wanted to sign the Wailers to his record label in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Peter Sims.
(b) Leslie Kong.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Coxsone Dodd.
5. What happened to the producer of "The Best of the Wailers"?
(a) He succeeded at all of his future ventures.
(b) He was paralyzed in a car accident the next day.
(c) Nothing unusual.
(d) He died of a massive heart attack at thirty-eight years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cedella decide to move when she discovered she was pregnant for a second time?
2. What was Cedella's nickname?
3. Who did the London Rastas put Marley in touch with while he was in England?
4. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
5. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)