|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Bunny was released from prison, who did Marley look to produce with in Kingston?
(a) Leslie Kong.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Coxsone Dodd.
2. Who did Marley sign a contract with in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
(a) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(b) JAD and Cayman Music.
(c) Jamaican Records.
(d) Island Records.
3. What did Bob decide to do before leaving Jamaica?
(a) Disband the Wailers.
(b) Break up with Rita.
(c) Marry Rita.
(d) Release one more record.
4. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
(a) As a barren and worthless woman.
(b) As intelligent and resourceful.
(c) As prude and snobbish.
(d) This is not considered.
5. Who still frequented Island House, despite developing his own work?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Leslie Kong.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) Peter Tosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
2. What was special about Tafari's ring?
3. What did Bob tell his mother about his career goals in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
4. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
5. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)