|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Rita Anderson Marley.
(c) Ziggy Marley.
(d) Cedella Marley.
2. What happened to Cedella's child when he was only four months old?
(a) He learns to read.
(b) He begins to walk.
(c) He is kidnapped.
(d) He nearly dies.
3. Who put Marley's image on a number of items, including postage stamps?
(a) No one.
(b) The Jamaican government.
(c) The European Rastafarians.
(d) Cedella and his family.
4. What did Bob tell his mother about his career goals in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
(a) That he wants to be a famous actor.
(b) That he has none.
(c) That he is going to be a welder.
(d) That he is going to start a musical career.
5. How was "Catch a Fire" received?
(a) It was never released.
(b) It was a huge success.
(c) It was a gigantic failure.
(d) It was released after Bob's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
2. While visiting friends in Delaware, how old did Marley say he would be when he died?
3. According to Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit", who was always the last to bed and first to rise in the house?
4. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
5. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)