|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did the Wailers give a show in on Christmas morning in 1964?
(a) New York City.
(c) Nine Miles.
2. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
3. Who did the London Rastas put Marley in touch with while he was in England?
(a) Haile Selassie.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
4. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
(a) A free record.
(b) A record deal.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) More studio time.
5. Why was Bunny imprisoned?
(a) For murdering his wife.
(b) For stealing food for his children.
(c) For fighting another band.
(d) For marijuana possession.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
2. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
3. Why was the militia preemptively called in during the third annual independence parade in Kingston?
4. Who had left the Wailers by Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit"?
5. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)