|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
2. What was placed outside the house for three days after Omeriah's death?
(a) His wife.
(b) His body.
(c) His bed.
(d) His clothes.
3. Why did Bob break ties with Kong?
(a) Because the producer has refused to pay him.
(b) Because Kong is rude to Cedella.
(c) Because another producer offers more money.
(d) Bob does not break ties with Kong.
4. While Bob was gone, who was the most aggressive Wailer who tried to continue writing?
(a) Winston Matthews.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) The Wailers disbanded when Bob leaves Jamaica.
5. How did Bob feel about Delaware as soon as he arrived?
(a) He never went to Delaware.
(b) He hated it.
(c) He was indifferent.
(d) He loved it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
2. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
3. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
4. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
5. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)