|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
(a) His older sister.
(b) His elder cousin.
2. Who decided to release the Wailers' old tracks for pure profit?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Chris Blackwell.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) Leslie Kong.
3. What was placed outside the house for three days after Omeriah's death?
(a) His body.
(b) His bed.
(c) His wife.
(d) His clothes.
4. Why did Bob's music start to catch on?
(a) Bob's music did not start to catch on.
(b) Because it appealed to the newly-independent people of Jamaica.
(c) Because Bob forced everyone he knows to promote his music.
(d) Because it appealed to the rich, upper-class people in Jamaica.
5. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
(a) Over 100,000.
(b) Nearly 20.
(c) Only 5.
(d) Over 5,000,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
2. How did Captain Marley die?
3. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
4. What did the meeting between Selassie and Rita ultimately affect?
5. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)