|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
(a) Haile Selassie.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Bob Marley.
2. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
(a) Peter Bunny.
(c) Bobby Ray.
(d) Robert Nesta.
3. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
(a) Escape the music industry.
(b) Improve their situation.
(c) Never return.
(d) Bob never left Jamaica.
4. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
(a) Continue recording music.
(b) Fill the role his grandfather had left behind.
(c) Talk to his godmother.
(d) Experiment with mysticism.
5. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
(a) Nesta Marley.
(b) Cedella Marley.
(c) Robert Malcolm.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
2. What did Bob decide to do before leaving Jamaica?
3. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
4. Who went to the airport to see Selassie?
5. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)