|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
2. Who did Bob push his music on?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Winston Matthews.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Coxsone Dodd.
3. Who purchased a house in Kingston in the early 1970s in order to get some Jamaican roots?
(a) Chris Blackwell.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Leslie Kong.
(d) Bob Marley.
4. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He cries.
(c) He faints.
(d) He hits the man.
5. Who referred to herself as Mother B and the Queen of Reggae?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. While visiting friends in Delaware, how old did Marley say he would be when he died?
2. What type of music was Bob interested in at age fourteen?
3. What was the name of Cedella's second child?
4. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
5. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)