|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the militia preemptively called in during the third annual independence parade in Kingston?
(a) This did not occur.
(b) To prevent upheaval.
(c) To scare the Wailers.
(d) To break up fights.
2. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
(a) He does not believe her child is really his.
(b) He has a wife in another country.
(c) He is leaving Nine Miles never to return.
(d) He is cheating on her.
3. How many legally recognized children did Marley and Rita have?
4. What caused Rita to wonder if Selassie was the True God?
(a) A poster.
(b) His sermon.
(c) His eyes.
(d) The stigmata.
5. What year did the Wailers become highly successful on summer stage shows?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cedella lose her case?
2. What happened to Cedella's child when he was only four months old?
3. Who had left the Wailers by Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit"?
4. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
5. What city did the Wailers give a show in on Christmas morning in 1964?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)