|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
(a) The governorship of Harar.
(b) A large castle in Egypt.
(c) His family's money.
(d) Control over nature.
2. What was the name of the studio that Coxsone built?
(a) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(b) Jamaican Beats Recording and Publishing Studio, Co.
(c) Rude Boy Entertainment, LLC.
(d) Island House Recording and Publishing Studio, Inc.
3. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
(a) His elder cousin.
(d) His older sister.
4. Who purchased a house in Kingston in the early 1970s in order to get some Jamaican roots?
(a) Leslie Kong.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
5. Who were the two new additions to Marley's house in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
(a) Cedella and Pearl.
(b) Bunny Livingston and Peter Tosh.
(c) David "Ziggy" Marley and Cedella.
(d) Haile Selassie and Prophet Gad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
2. How did Cedella feel about Bob's dream in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
3. When the Wailers lost a contest, what happened to their popularity when Bob decided to beat up the winners?
4. What news did Bob break to his mother in stages?
5. What concert was Marley asked to do by two conflicting political sides in order to avoid civil war in Jamaica?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)