|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the meeting between Selassie and Rita ultimately affect?
(a) Rita's career in music.
(b) Bob Marley's early demise.
(c) Bob's increased popularity.
(d) Rita leaving Bob.
2. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
(a) In Wilmington, Delaware.
(b) In Kingston, Jamaica.
(c) In Nine Miles, Jamaica.
(d) In Brooklyn, New York.
3. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He faints.
(c) He cries.
(d) He hits the man.
4. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
(a) The Black King.
(b) The White Queen.
(c) The Black Queen.
(d) The White King.
5. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(a) Because he was a heretic.
(b) Because he was far too dangerous.
(c) Because people were jealous of him.
(d) No such pact was made.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cedella found Bob in Chapter 4, "Bad Card", whose care was he under?
2. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
3. Who worked hard to make the Wailers a success?
4. As Rita wondered if Selassie is the True God, what did he do?
5. What news did Bob break to his mother in stages?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)