|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(c) Trench Town.
(d) Nine Miles.
2. Who formed a group called the Soulettes?
(a) Pearl Malcolm.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Rita Anderson.
(d) Cedella Marley.
3. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Jamaican Records.
(b) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(c) Tuff Gong.
(d) JAD and Cayman Music.
4. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Captain Norval Marley.
5. What concert was Bob asked to do that would be sponsored by the Jamaican Ministry of Culture?
(a) One Love Peace.
(b) Island Friends.
(d) Smile Jamaica.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
2. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
3. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
4. How did Bob feel about Delaware as soon as he arrived?
5. Where did Cedella decide to move when she discovered she was pregnant for a second time?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)