|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17: Time Will Tell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the meeting between Selassie and Rita ultimately affect?
(a) Bob's increased popularity.
(b) Rita's career in music.
(c) Bob Marley's early demise.
(d) Rita leaving Bob.
2. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
(b) His older sister.
(d) His elder cousin.
3. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
4. During Omeriah's funeral, why were the mirrors turned in the house?
(a) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
(b) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
(c) To prevent more deaths in the family.
(d) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
5. According to Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit", who was always the last to bed and first to rise in the house?
(a) Winston Matthews.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Bunny Livingston.
(d) Bob Marley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the two new additions to Marley's house in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
2. What did the band do when they were not rehearing or recording?
3. What occurred at midnight on August 5?
4. When Cedella found Bob in Chapter 4, "Bad Card", whose care was he under?
5. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)