|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) A stigmata.
(c) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
2. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
(a) Nearly 20.
(b) Over 100,000.
(c) Over 5,000,000.
(d) Only 5.
3. Why did Cedella lose her case?
(a) Because she had no grounds for her case.
(b) Because she did not bring a lawyer with her.
(c) Because she could not afford the court fees.
(d) Because Bob testified against his mother.
4. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Toddy Livingston.
(c) Omeriah Malcolm.
(d) Captain Marley.
5. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
(a) His supernatural powers.
(b) His parents' sudden and unexplained deaths.
(c) His relationship with priests and other learned people.
(d) His friendships with women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
2. Where was Cedella when Bob dreamed in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
3. What rumors circulated upon Marley's return to Jamaica?
4. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
5. Who began handing Rita love notes from Bob?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)