|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would Bob need to sponsor Rita?
(a) If he liked America.
(b) If she developed an alcohol addiction.
(c) If she became addicted to marijuana.
(d) If she chose to adopt a child.
2. When was Ras Tafari born?
(a) September 2, 1937.
(b) January 1, 1940.
(c) July 23, 1892.
(d) June 25, 1985.
3. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
(a) That Bob was coming to live with his father.
(b) That Cedella was crazy.
(c) That Captain Marley had several children.
(d) That Captain Marley had been married before.
4. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
(a) Ras Makonnen.
(b) Haile Selassie.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
5. How old was Cedella Marley when she gave birth to her first child?
(a) Twenty-one years old.
(b) Nineteen years old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Twenty-five years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
2. Why did Bunny and Peter record singles with Dodd individually?
3. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
4. Who tried to give Bob home remedies for his injury while working as a welder?
5. How did Bob feel about Delaware as soon as he arrived?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)