|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
(c) South Africa.
2. What was the name of the studio that Coxsone built?
(a) Island House Recording and Publishing Studio, Inc.
(b) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(c) Rude Boy Entertainment, LLC.
(d) Jamaican Beats Recording and Publishing Studio, Co.
3. When did Haile Selassie visit Jamaica?
(b) While Bob Marley was still living in Delaware.
(c) After Bob Marley returned from Delaware.
(d) Before Bob Marley went to Delaware
4. After Bunny was released from prison, who did Marley look to produce with in Kingston?
(a) Leslie Kong.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) Chris Blackwell.
5. Who went to the airport to see Selassie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who still frequented Island House, despite developing his own work?
2. Where was Cedella when Bob dreamed in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
3. When Marley ran out of money to produce his own records, who helped him out?
4. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
5. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)