|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Cedella greet at Captain Marley's home?
(a) Omeriah Malcolm.
(b) Captain Marley.
(c) His new wife.
(d) Bob Marley.
2. What caused Rita to wonder if Selassie was the True God?
(a) A poster.
(b) The stigmata.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His sermon.
3. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
4. Who quickly became a musical prophet for Jamaicans?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Winston Matthews.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
5. Who did Bob push his music on?
(a) Winston Matthews.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Coxsone Dodd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bunny and Peter record singles with Dodd individually?
2. Who liked to tell everyone he was the leader of the group Bob organized?
3. Who did Marley sign a contract with in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
4. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
5. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)