|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the band's competitors have that the Wailers began to get jealous of in Chapter 8, "People Get Ready"?
(a) Higher-quality recordings.
(b) Women fawning all over them.
(c) Groupies to carry their equipment.
(d) More expensive instruments.
2. Who did Omeriah bequeath his entire estate to?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Winston Matthews.
(d) Bob Marley.
3. Who did Marley sign a contract with in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
(a) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(b) JAD and Cayman Music.
(c) Island Records.
(d) Jamaican Records.
4. What religion did Rita convert to?
5. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
2. Why did Bob break ties with Kong?
3. When was Ras Tafari born?
4. Who decided to release the Wailers' old tracks for pure profit?
5. After Bunny was released from prison, who did Marley look to produce with in Kingston?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)