|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would Bob need to sponsor Rita?
(a) If she developed an alcohol addiction.
(b) If she became addicted to marijuana.
(c) If she chose to adopt a child.
(d) If he liked America.
2. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
(c) South Africa.
3. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
(a) Edward Booker.
(b) Toddy Livingston.
(c) Captain Marley.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
4. What did the meeting between Selassie and Rita ultimately affect?
(a) Rita leaving Bob.
(b) Rita's career in music.
(c) Bob Marley's early demise.
(d) Bob's increased popularity.
5. Who quickly became a musical prophet for Jamaicans?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Winston Matthews.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Bob Marley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
2. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
3. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
4. Who arrived in Jamaica shortly after the Wailers released their single, "Rude Boy"?
5. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)