|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who still frequented Island House, despite developing his own work?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Leslie Kong.
2. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
3. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
(a) She does not offend Bob's family.
(b) By blaming Bob for Omeriah's death.
(c) By claiming she is better than they are.
(d) By questioning their beliefs.
4. Why did Cedella decide to relocate?
(a) Because they were evicted from their home.
(b) In order to find a husband.
(c) She did not decide to relocate.
(d) In order to save money for Bob's education.
5. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(b) Many priests and powerful people.
(c) No one.
(d) World governments.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was "Catch a Fire" received?
2. Why did Bunny and Peter record singles with Dodd individually?
3. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
4. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
5. What entered Bob's eye while he was working as a welder?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)