|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Trench Town.
(b) Nine Miles.
2. What did Bob dream that he was given in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
(a) A house in Jamaica.
(b) A ring with a black jewel embossed with an insignia.
(c) A platinum album.
(d) A new silver BMW.
3. Who was blamed when a fight broke out at the Wailer's show on Christmas morning of 1964?
(a) The police.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) The Wailers.
(d) The Doors.
4. How did Captain Marley die?
(a) From a stroke.
(b) From old age.
(c) From a car accident.
(d) From a heart attack.
5. How old was Bob in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Eighteen years old.
(b) Thirty years old.
(c) Fourteen years old.
(d) Eight years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Omeriah's funeral, why were the mirrors turned in the house?
2. What rumors circulated upon Marley's return to Jamaica?
3. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
4. Who wanted to sign the Wailers to his record label in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
5. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)