|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(a) King James Bible.
(c) The Holy Piby.
2. What happened when Rita stayed the night with Bob?
(a) She was attacked by the evil things he had described earlier.
(b) They got married.
(c) She was harassed by his nosy neighbors.
(d) They never spoke again.
3. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
4. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Haile Selassie.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Bob Marley.
5. Who was convinced that an evil spirit is trying to do bad things to Cedella's child?
(a) Captain Marley, her husband.
(b) Omeriah, her father.
(c) Pearl, her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Marley sign a contract with in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
2. How did Cedella feel about Bob's dream in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
3. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
4. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
5. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)