|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cedella decide to relocate?
(a) She did not decide to relocate.
(b) In order to find a husband.
(c) Because they were evicted from their home.
(d) In order to save money for Bob's education.
2. What did "Rude Boy" describe?
(a) Intercourse with many women.
(b) A rebellious teenage boy.
(c) Religious repression.
(d) The discontent found on the Jamaican streets.
3. What became popular in Bob's neighborhood in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(b) The Wailers.
4. What news did Bob break to his mother in stages?
(a) His decision to quit music.
(b) His parenthood.
(c) His marriage.
(d) His career in music.
5. Who started to promote Bob's records in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Bob was gone, who was the most aggressive Wailer who tried to continue writing?
2. How was "Catch a Fire" received?
3. When was Ras Tafari born?
4. What was the name of the group that Bob organized in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
5. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)