|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
(c) Nine Miles.
2. Who was seen as a man who had the capacity to repel evil by many people in the Third World?
(a) Asfa Wossen.
(b) Haile Selassie.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Peter Tosh.
3. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
(a) As a barren and worthless woman.
(b) As prude and snobbish.
(c) This is not considered.
(d) As intelligent and resourceful.
4. Who did Bob ask Rita to write to for him?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
5. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
(a) She does not offend Bob's family.
(b) By questioning their beliefs.
(c) By blaming Bob for Omeriah's death.
(d) By claiming she is better than they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
2. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
3. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
4. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
5. What did the band do when they were not rehearing or recording?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)