|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to give Bob home remedies for his injury while working as a welder?
2. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Applying to colleges.
(c) Composing songs.
(d) His apprenticeship.
3. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
(a) Robert Marley.
(b) Haile Selassie I.
(c) Nesta Roberts.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
4. Who would Bob be under the care of in Kingston?
(b) This is not specified.
(c) Captain Marley.
(d) Captain Marley's wealthy nephew.
5. What did Marley call himself?
(a) The Wailer.
(b) The Duppy Conqueror.
(c) The Black King.
(d) The One.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the influential music producer that Bob met in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
2. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
3. How did Cedella feel about Bob's dream in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
4. When the Wailers lost a contest, what happened to their popularity when Bob decided to beat up the winners?
5. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)