|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
(b) Nine Miles.
2. Who did Bob push his music on?
(a) Coxsone Dodd.
(b) Winston Matthews.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
3. What did the meeting between Selassie and Rita ultimately affect?
(a) Rita leaving Bob.
(b) Bob Marley's early demise.
(c) Rita's career in music.
(d) Bob's increased popularity.
4. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
(a) Robert Malcolm.
(b) Nesta Marley.
(c) Cedella Marley.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
5. Where was Cedella when Bob dreamed in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
(a) The store.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) Sitting next to him.
(d) At work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
2. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
3. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
4. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
5. While Bob was gone, who was the most aggressive Wailer who tried to continue writing?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)