|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
(c) Nine Miles.
(d) New York.
2. When Marley ran out of money to produce his own records, who helped him out?
3. What record company gained the rights to "Catch a Fire"?
(a) Island Records.
(b) Jamaican Records.
(c) JAD and Cayman Music.
(d) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
4. During Omeriah's funeral, why were the mirrors turned in the house?
(a) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
(b) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
(c) To prevent more deaths in the family.
(d) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
5. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
(a) By claiming she is better than they are.
(b) By blaming Bob for Omeriah's death.
(c) By questioning their beliefs.
(d) She does not offend Bob's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
2. What did the band do when they were not rehearing or recording?
3. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
4. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
5. Why did Bob break ties with Kong?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)