|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What record company gained the rights to "Catch a Fire"?
(a) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(b) Jamaican Records.
(c) JAD and Cayman Music.
(d) Island Records.
2. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) To a nice house in the rich part of town.
(b) To his own home.
(c) To a decrepit house on Heywood Street.
(d) Directly to school.
3. What entered Bob's eye while he was working as a welder?
(a) A hot sliver of metal.
(b) A piece of glass.
(d) A bug.
4. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
(a) Marcus Garvey.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Bob Marley.
5. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Tuff Gong.
(b) JAD and Cayman Music.
(c) Jamaican Records.
(d) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Captain Marley die?
2. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
3. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
4. Why was the militia preemptively called in during the third annual independence parade in Kingston?
5. Who liked to tell everyone he was the leader of the group Bob organized?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)