|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bob's music start to catch on?
(a) Because it appealed to the rich, upper-class people in Jamaica.
(b) Because Bob forced everyone he knows to promote his music.
(c) Because it appealed to the newly-independent people of Jamaica.
(d) Bob's music did not start to catch on.
2. When the Wailers lost a contest, what happened to their popularity when Bob decided to beat up the winners?
(a) Bob would never beat up the winners!
(b) It increased.
(c) It decreased.
(d) The Wailers did not lose a contest.
3. Who did Bob ask Rita to write to for him?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
4. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(a) Because he was far too dangerous.
(b) Because people were jealous of him.
(c) No such pact was made.
(d) Because he was a heretic.
5. Two days after Bob's dream that caused him chest pain, what did he learn?
(a) His last record has been a failure.
(b) Omeriah has died.
(c) Nothing unusual.
(d) Cedella lost her baby in childbirth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decided to release the Wailers' old tracks for pure profit?
2. After Bunny was released from prison, who did Marley look to produce with in Kingston?
3. Who went to the airport to see Selassie?
4. Who worked hard to make the Wailers a success?
5. What did the meeting between Selassie and Rita ultimately affect?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)