|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(b) King James Bible.
(c) The Holy Piby.
2. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
(a) Never return.
(b) Escape the music industry.
(c) Bob never left Jamaica.
(d) Improve their situation.
3. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
4. What did the meeting between Selassie and Rita ultimately affect?
(a) Bob Marley's early demise.
(b) Bob's increased popularity.
(c) Rita's career in music.
(d) Rita leaving Bob.
5. What religion did Rita convert to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who liked to tell everyone he was the leader of the group Bob organized?
2. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
3. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
4. What caused Rita to wonder if Selassie was the True God?
5. How did Captain Marley die?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)