|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Chris Blackwell.
(b) Leslie Kong.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) Peter Tosh.
2. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
(a) Captain Marley.
3. Who was convinced that an evil spirit is trying to do bad things to Cedella's child?
(a) Omeriah, her father.
(b) Captain Marley, her husband.
(d) Pearl, her sister.
4. Where was Bob invited to visit in a letter he received in February?
(a) New York.
(b) Nine Miles.
5. What religion did Rita convert to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
2. What did "Rude Boy" describe?
3. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
4. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
5. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)