|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
(a) A record deal.
(b) A free record.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) More studio time.
2. Why did Bunny and Peter record singles with Dodd individually?
(a) They were looking for more money.
(b) They wanted to leave the Wailers.
(c) They wanted to become more popular than Marley.
(d) They did not record singles with Dodd individually.
3. What did Bob decide to do before leaving Jamaica?
(a) Marry Rita.
(b) Release one more record.
(c) Break up with Rita.
(d) Disband the Wailers.
4. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
(a) Talk to his godmother.
(b) Continue recording music.
(c) Fill the role his grandfather had left behind.
(d) Experiment with mysticism.
5. Who were the two new additions to Marley's house in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
(a) Cedella and Pearl.
(b) David "Ziggy" Marley and Cedella.
(c) Haile Selassie and Prophet Gad.
(d) Bunny Livingston and Peter Tosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
2. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
3. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
4. What was the name of Cedella's second child?
5. After Bunny was released from prison, who did Marley look to produce with in Kingston?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)