|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
(a) He got into fights every day because he was poorer than his neighbors.
(b) He found it monotonous and boring.
(c) He thought it suited him perfectly.
(d) He liked it much better than his old neighborhood.
2. Where was Cedella when Bob dreamed in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
(a) The store.
(b) Sitting next to him.
(c) At work.
(d) In the kitchen.
3. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
(a) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
(b) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
(c) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
(d) To prevent more deaths in the family.
4. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
(a) The superior education system.
(b) Cedella does not want Bob to go to Kingston.
(c) The musical industry.
(d) The access to the upper-class.
5. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(c) Nine Miles.
(d) Trench Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Bob invited to visit in a letter he received in February?
2. What was Cedella's nickname?
3. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
4. Who arrived in Jamaica shortly after the Wailers released their single, "Rude Boy"?
5. What did Bob decide to do before leaving Jamaica?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)