|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Bob in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Thirty years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Eighteen years old.
(d) Fourteen years old.
2. When did Haile Selassie visit Jamaica?
(a) After Bob Marley returned from Delaware.
(b) Before Bob Marley went to Delaware
(c) While Bob Marley was still living in Delaware.
3. What did the band's competitors have that the Wailers began to get jealous of in Chapter 8, "People Get Ready"?
(a) Groupies to carry their equipment.
(b) More expensive instruments.
(c) Higher-quality recordings.
(d) Women fawning all over them.
4. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
(a) She does not offend Bob's family.
(b) By blaming Bob for Omeriah's death.
(c) By questioning their beliefs.
(d) By claiming she is better than they are.
5. What became popular in Bob's neighborhood in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(d) The Wailers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Cedella's nickname?
2. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
3. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
4. Why did Bob break ties with Kong?
5. How did Cedella feel about Bob's dream in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)