|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Composing songs.
(c) Applying to colleges.
(d) His apprenticeship.
2. What was the name of the influential music producer that Bob met in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Leslie Kong.
(b) Chris Blackwell.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) Peter Tosh.
3. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
(a) Pearl Malcolm.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Cedella Marley.
(d) Rita Anderson.
4. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
(a) Drunken neighbors.
(b) Bad spirits.
(c) Angry insects.
(d) Friendly ghosts.
5. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Leslie Kong.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Coxsone Dodd.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
2. What did the meeting between Selassie and Rita ultimately affect?
3. Who tried to give Bob home remedies for his injury while working as a welder?
4. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
5. What did Marley call himself?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)