|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who formed a group called the Soulettes?
(a) Pearl Malcolm.
(b) Cedella Marley.
(c) Bunny Livingston.
(d) Rita Anderson.
2. Who gave Bob permission to marry Rita?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) His band.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) His mother.
3. Who started to promote Bob's records in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
4. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
(a) Talk to his godmother.
(b) Experiment with mysticism.
(c) Continue recording music.
(d) Fill the role his grandfather had left behind.
5. What was the name of the influential music producer that Bob met in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Leslie Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Wailers lost a contest, what happened to their popularity when Bob decided to beat up the winners?
2. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
3. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
4. Why did Bob's music start to catch on?
5. What was placed outside the house for three days after Omeriah's death?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)