|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(a) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A stigmata.
2. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
(b) His elder cousin.
(d) His older sister.
3. How did Captain Marley die?
(a) From a stroke.
(b) From a car accident.
(c) From old age.
(d) From a heart attack.
4. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Captain Marley.
(d) Toddy Livingston.
5. Who arrived in Jamaica shortly after the Wailers released their single, "Rude Boy"?
(a) Haile Selassie.
(b) Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King.
(c) Cedella Marley.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
2. What happened to Cedella's child when he was only four months old?
3. After Bunny was released from prison, who did Marley look to produce with in Kingston?
4. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
5. What did "Rude Boy" describe?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)