|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
(b) Nine Miles.
(c) New York.
2. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(a) The Holy Piby.
(d) King James Bible.
3. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
(d) Captain Marley.
4. What became popular in Bob's neighborhood in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(c) The Wailers.
5. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
(a) He hits the man.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He faints.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
2. Who arrived in Jamaica shortly after the Wailers released their single, "Rude Boy"?
3. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
4. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
5. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)