|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Bunny imprisoned?
(a) For fighting another band.
(b) For marijuana possession.
(c) For stealing food for his children.
(d) For murdering his wife.
2. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
(a) Each other.
(b) All the neighbors.
(c) Their classmates.
(d) No one.
3. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
(a) He found it monotonous and boring.
(b) He liked it much better than his old neighborhood.
(c) He thought it suited him perfectly.
(d) He got into fights every day because he was poorer than his neighbors.
4. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
(a) He does not believe her child is really his.
(b) He is leaving Nine Miles never to return.
(c) He is cheating on her.
(d) He has a wife in another country.
5. Why did Bunny and Peter record singles with Dodd individually?
(a) They did not record singles with Dodd individually.
(b) They wanted to become more popular than Marley.
(c) They were looking for more money.
(d) They wanted to leave the Wailers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the producer of "The Best of the Wailers"?
2. When did Haile Selassie visit Jamaica?
3. How did Captain Marley die?
4. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
5. Who did Marley sign a contract with in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)