|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Marley sign a contract with in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
(a) Jamaican Records.
(b) Island Records.
(c) JAD and Cayman Music.
(d) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
2. Who arrived in Jamaica shortly after the Wailers released their single, "Rude Boy"?
(a) Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King.
(b) Haile Selassie.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Cedella Marley.
3. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
(a) He is cheating on her.
(b) He does not believe her child is really his.
(c) He has a wife in another country.
(d) He is leaving Nine Miles never to return.
4. Why did Cedella decide to relocate?
(a) In order to find a husband.
(b) She did not decide to relocate.
(c) In order to save money for Bob's education.
(d) Because they were evicted from their home.
5. What entered Bob's eye while he was working as a welder?
(a) A bug.
(b) A piece of glass.
(d) A hot sliver of metal.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bunny was released from prison, who did Marley look to produce with in Kingston?
2. What did Cedella believe Bob would be successful at when she received his note in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
3. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
4. What became popular in Bob's neighborhood in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
5. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)