|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two days after Bob's dream that caused him chest pain, what did he learn?
(a) His last record has been a failure.
(b) Cedella lost her baby in childbirth.
(c) Nothing unusual.
(d) Omeriah has died.
2. What did Bob tell his mother about his career goals in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
(a) That he is going to be a welder.
(b) That he has none.
(c) That he is going to start a musical career.
(d) That he wants to be a famous actor.
3. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
(a) Haile Selassie.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Ras Makonnen.
4. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
5. What did the fears of total chaos in Jamaica symbolize?
(b) The pending civil war.
(d) The state of the country at the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
2. Why was Bunny imprisoned?
3. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
4. What was the name of Cedella's second child?
5. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)