|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
(a) His sister.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His godmother.
(d) His mother.
2. Why did Bunny and Peter record singles with Dodd individually?
(a) They were looking for more money.
(b) They wanted to leave the Wailers.
(c) They wanted to become more popular than Marley.
(d) They did not record singles with Dodd individually.
3. How did Bob feel about Delaware as soon as he arrived?
(a) He hated it.
(b) He loved it.
(c) He never went to Delaware.
(d) He was indifferent.
4. Who were the two new additions to Marley's house in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
(a) Cedella and Pearl.
(b) Haile Selassie and Prophet Gad.
(c) Bunny Livingston and Peter Tosh.
(d) David "Ziggy" Marley and Cedella.
5. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
(a) Omeriah Malcolm.
(b) Toddy Livingston.
(c) Captain Marley.
(d) Peter Tosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
2. How did Captain Marley die?
3. How old was Bob in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
4. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
5. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)