|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Coming In from the Cold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the producer of "The Best of the Wailers"?
(a) He succeeded at all of his future ventures.
(b) He died of a massive heart attack at thirty-eight years old.
(c) He was paralyzed in a car accident the next day.
(d) Nothing unusual.
2. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
3. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
(c) Captain Marley.
4. What was the name of the studio that Coxsone built?
(a) Island House Recording and Publishing Studio, Inc.
(b) Jamaican Beats Recording and Publishing Studio, Co.
(c) Rude Boy Entertainment, LLC.
(d) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
5. What occurred at midnight on August 5?
(a) Jamaica broke into civil war.
(b) Jamaica became a free and independent nation.
(c) Cedella gave birth to a daughter named Pearl.
(d) Omeriah died from a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the group that Bob organized in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
2. Where did the boys in Kingston learn to be more independent and more mischievous?
3. How did Bob feel about Delaware as soon as he arrived?
4. Why did Cedella lose her case?
5. Where did Cedella decide to move when she discovered she was pregnant for a second time?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)