|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: People Get Ready.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
(a) Rita Anderson Marley.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Cedella Marley.
(d) Ziggy Marley.
2. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
(a) Karma would repay Captain Marley.
(b) They did not need Captain Marley anyway.
(c) Captain Marley was going to die soon anyway.
(d) Bob did not tell his mother not to worry.
3. Who did Bob ask Rita to write to for him?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
4. What was Cedella's nickname?
5. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who formed a group called the Soulettes?
2. Who was seen as a man who had the capacity to repel evil by many people in the Third World?
3. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
4. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
5. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)