|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: People Get Ready.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Captain Marley die?
(a) From a stroke.
(b) From a car accident.
(c) From a heart attack.
(d) From old age.
2. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
(a) Captain Marley was going to die soon anyway.
(b) They did not need Captain Marley anyway.
(c) Karma would repay Captain Marley.
(d) Bob did not tell his mother not to worry.
3. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
(a) Rita Anderson.
(b) Cedella Marley.
(c) Pearl Malcolm.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
4. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
(a) Prophet Gad.
(b) Jim Morrison.
(c) Ras Tafari.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
5. Who did Bob hang out with in Kingston?
(a) Captain Marley.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Omeriah Malcolm.
(d) Peter Tosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
2. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
3. Who was seen as a man who had the capacity to repel evil by many people in the Third World?
4. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
5. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)