|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: People Get Ready.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
(a) Native American traditions.
(b) He never revealed the traditions he was raised with.
(c) Jamaican mystic traditions.
(d) Shoan-Amharic traditions.
2. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
(a) Angry insects.
(b) Drunken neighbors.
(c) Friendly ghosts.
(d) Bad spirits.
3. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Leslie Kong.
4. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Nine Miles.
(b) Toward Wilmington.
(c) Toward Whitfield Town.
(d) Toward Trench Town.
5. When was Ras Tafari born?
(a) June 25, 1985.
(b) September 2, 1937.
(c) July 23, 1892.
(d) January 1, 1940.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who liked to tell everyone he was the leader of the group Bob organized?
2. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
3. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
4. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
5. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)