|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: People Get Ready.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Composing songs.
(c) Applying to colleges.
(d) His apprenticeship.
2. Who liked to tell everyone he was the leader of the group Bob organized?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Winston Matthews.
3. What was Cedella's nickname?
4. What was the name of the influential music producer that Bob met in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Coxsone Dodd.
(b) Chris Blackwell.
(c) Leslie Kong.
(d) Peter Tosh.
5. What did Bob tell his mother about his career goals in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
(a) That he wants to be a famous actor.
(b) That he is going to be a welder.
(c) That he has none.
(d) That he is going to start a musical career.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was special about Tafari's ring?
2. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
3. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
4. Who did Cedella greet at Captain Marley's home?
5. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)