|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: People Get Ready.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Trench Town.
(b) Toward Wilmington.
(c) Toward Whitfield Town.
(d) Toward Nine Miles.
2. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
(a) Captain Marley.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Toddy Livingston.
3. What type of music was Bob interested in at age fourteen?
4. Who formed a group called the Soulettes?
(a) Pearl Malcolm.
(b) Rita Anderson.
(c) Cedella Marley.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
5. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Leslie Kong.
(d) Chris Blackwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
2. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
3. What was the name of the influential music producer that Bob met in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
4. What did Bob tell his mother about his career goals in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
5. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)