|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: People Get Ready.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
(a) Omeriah Malcolm.
(b) Robert Malcolm.
(c) Nesta Marley.
(d) Cedella Marley.
2. Who tried to give Bob home remedies for his injury while working as a welder?
3. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
(a) No one has ever discovered the reason.
(b) It did not flourish in Jamaica.
(c) Because it was their native religion.
(d) Because it appealed to the poor.
4. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Captain Norval Marley.
5. Why did Bob break ties with Kong?
(a) Bob does not break ties with Kong.
(b) Because Kong is rude to Cedella.
(c) Because another producer offers more money.
(d) Because the producer has refused to pay him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
2. When the Wailers lost a contest, what happened to their popularity when Bob decided to beat up the winners?
3. Who did Bob push his music on?
4. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
5. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)