|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: People Get Ready.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cedella decide to move when she discovered she was pregnant for a second time?
(a) Kingston, Jamaica.
(b) Wilmington, Delaware.
(c) Nine Miles, Jamaica.
(d) Brooklyn, New York.
2. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
(a) More studio time.
(b) A record deal.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) A free record.
3. When the Wailers lost a contest, what happened to their popularity when Bob decided to beat up the winners?
(a) Bob would never beat up the winners!
(b) It decreased.
(c) It increased.
(d) The Wailers did not lose a contest.
4. Who did Bob push his music on?
(a) Chris Blackwell.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Winston Matthews.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
5. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
(a) Haile Selassie.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Ras Makonnen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
2. What happened when Rita stayed the night with Bob?
3. How did Rita's aunt Viola respond to finding Rita and Bob in her house?
4. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
5. What was Cedella's nickname?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)