|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Captain Marley.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Peter Tosh.
2. Why did Cedella decide to relocate?
(a) She did not decide to relocate.
(b) In order to save money for Bob's education.
(c) Because they were evicted from their home.
(d) In order to find a husband.
3. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(b) Many priests and powerful people.
(c) World governments.
(d) No one.
4. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
(a) Each other.
(b) All the neighbors.
(c) No one.
(d) Their classmates.
5. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
(a) Because it was their native religion.
(b) It did not flourish in Jamaica.
(c) Because it appealed to the poor.
(d) No one has ever discovered the reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Cedella greet at Captain Marley's home?
2. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
3. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
4. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
5. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)