|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
(a) He found it monotonous and boring.
(b) He got into fights every day because he was poorer than his neighbors.
(c) He thought it suited him perfectly.
(d) He liked it much better than his old neighborhood.
2. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Composing songs.
(b) His apprenticeship.
(c) Applying to colleges.
3. Why did Cedella lose her case?
(a) Because she did not bring a lawyer with her.
(b) Because Bob testified against his mother.
(c) Because she could not afford the court fees.
(d) Because she had no grounds for her case.
4. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
(a) Ziggy Marley.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Rita Anderson Marley.
(d) Cedella Marley.
5. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
2. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
3. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
4. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
5. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)