|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What became popular in Bob's neighborhood in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) The Wailers.
2. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
(a) African police beating their own people.
(b) The people fighting amongst themselves.
(c) Their emaciated forms.
(d) Nothing shatters his illusions of grandeur with the African people.
3. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Marcus Garvey.
4. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
(a) His elder cousin.
(d) His older sister.
5. Who was convinced that an evil spirit is trying to do bad things to Cedella's child?
(a) Captain Marley, her husband.
(b) Pearl, her sister.
(c) Omeriah, her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
2. What did Marley call himself?
3. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
4. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
5. How did Captain Marley die?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)