|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Captain Marley.
2. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
(b) His older sister.
(c) His elder cousin.
3. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
4. Who was seen as a man who had the capacity to repel evil by many people in the Third World?
(a) Haile Selassie.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Peter Tosh.
5. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
2. What was Cedella's nickname?
3. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
4. What did Marley call himself?
5. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)