|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
(a) Marcus Garvey.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
2. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
(c) South Africa.
3. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
(a) In Nine Miles, Jamaica.
(b) In Wilmington, Delaware.
(c) In Brooklyn, New York.
(d) In Kingston, Jamaica.
4. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
(a) No one has ever discovered the reason.
(b) It did not flourish in Jamaica.
(c) Because it appealed to the poor.
(d) Because it was their native religion.
5. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Captain Marley.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
2. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
3. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
4. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
5. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)