|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(c) The Holy Piby.
(d) King James Bible.
2. What was special about Tafari's ring?
(a) It was thought to contain elements of Solomon's famous ring.
(b) It contained a very rare moonstone.
(c) It never left his hand.
(d) It would randomly disappear from his hand.
3. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
4. Who was seen as a man who had the capacity to repel evil by many people in the Third World?
(a) Asfa Wossen.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Haile Selassie.
5. What happened to Cedella's child when he was only four months old?
(a) He is kidnapped.
(b) He learns to read.
(c) He begins to walk.
(d) He nearly dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
2. Who did Cedella greet at Captain Marley's home?
3. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
4. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
5. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)