|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
(a) The White King.
(b) The Black King.
(c) The Black Queen.
(d) The White Queen.
2. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
(a) Marcus Garvey.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Bob Marley.
3. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
(a) He is cheating on her.
(b) He does not believe her child is really his.
(c) He is leaving Nine Miles never to return.
(d) He has a wife in another country.
4. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
(a) They did not need Captain Marley anyway.
(b) Captain Marley was going to die soon anyway.
(c) Bob did not tell his mother not to worry.
(d) Karma would repay Captain Marley.
5. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
(a) He refuses to marry her.
(b) Because the law demands it.
(c) Because he loves her.
(d) To save Bob from being a bastard child.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cedella found Bob in Chapter 4, "Bad Card", whose care was he under?
2. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
3. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
4. Who did Bob hang out with in Kingston?
5. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)