|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
(a) This is not considered.
(b) As intelligent and resourceful.
(c) As prude and snobbish.
(d) As a barren and worthless woman.
2. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
(a) Cedella Marley.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Nesta Marley.
(d) Robert Malcolm.
3. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(b) Composing songs.
(c) Applying to colleges.
(d) His apprenticeship.
4. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
5. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
(a) All the neighbors.
(b) Their classmates.
(c) No one.
(d) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
2. When was Ras Tafari born?
3. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
4. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
5. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)