|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A stigmata.
(d) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
2. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
(a) He is leaving Nine Miles never to return.
(b) He has a wife in another country.
(c) He does not believe her child is really his.
(d) He is cheating on her.
3. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
(a) It did not flourish in Jamaica.
(b) Because it was their native religion.
(c) No one has ever discovered the reason.
(d) Because it appealed to the poor.
4. Why did Cedella lose her case?
(a) Because she could not afford the court fees.
(b) Because she had no grounds for her case.
(c) Because Bob testified against his mother.
(d) Because she did not bring a lawyer with her.
5. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
(a) His supernatural powers.
(b) His relationship with priests and other learned people.
(c) His friendships with women.
(d) His parents' sudden and unexplained deaths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
2. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
3. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
4. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
5. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)