|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(a) King James Bible.
(c) The Holy Piby.
2. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
3. When was Ras Tafari born?
(a) June 25, 1985.
(b) July 23, 1892.
(c) January 1, 1940.
(d) September 2, 1937.
4. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
(a) Nesta Roberts.
(b) Haile Selassie I.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Robert Marley.
5. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Captain Marley.
(d) Bob Marley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
2. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
3. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
4. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
5. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)