|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
(a) He faints.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He cries.
(d) He hits the man.
2. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
(a) Shoan-Amharic traditions.
(b) He never revealed the traditions he was raised with.
(c) Jamaican mystic traditions.
(d) Native American traditions.
3. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Nine Miles.
(b) New York.
4. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
5. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
(a) That Bob was coming to live with his father.
(b) That Captain Marley had several children.
(c) That Cedella was crazy.
(d) That Captain Marley had been married before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
2. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
3. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
4. Who would Bob be under the care of in Kingston?
5. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)