|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
(a) Ras Makonnen.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Haile Selassie.
2. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
(a) Robert Marley.
(b) Nesta Roberts.
(c) Haile Selassie I.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
3. When Cedella found Bob in Chapter 4, "Bad Card", whose care was he under?
(a) Captain Marley.
(c) Robert Nesta.
(d) Miss Grey.
4. Who was seen as a man who had the capacity to repel evil by many people in the Third World?
(a) Asfa Wossen.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Haile Selassie.
(d) Bob Marley.
5. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Composing songs.
(b) Applying to colleges.
(c) His apprenticeship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
2. What did Marley call himself?
3. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
4. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
5. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)