|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
(a) That Captain Marley had several children.
(b) That Captain Marley had been married before.
(c) That Bob was coming to live with his father.
(d) That Cedella was crazy.
2. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
(a) Ras Tafari.
(b) Prophet Gad.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Jim Morrison.
3. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
(a) Each other.
(b) No one.
(c) Their classmates.
(d) All the neighbors.
4. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(b) Applying to colleges.
(c) His apprenticeship.
(d) Composing songs.
5. Who was convinced that an evil spirit is trying to do bad things to Cedella's child?
(b) Omeriah, her father.
(c) Pearl, her sister.
(d) Captain Marley, her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
2. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
3. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
4. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
5. Who did Cedella greet at Captain Marley's home?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)