|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Haile Selassie.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Peter Tosh.
2. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Composing songs.
(b) His apprenticeship.
(c) Applying to colleges.
3. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
(a) Omeriah Malcolm.
(b) Cedella Marley.
(c) Nesta Marley.
(d) Robert Malcolm.
4. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
(a) A free record.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) More studio time.
(d) A record deal.
5. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Nine Miles.
(d) Trench Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
2. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
3. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
4. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
5. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)