|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
(a) Haile Selassie.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
2. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
3. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Captain Marley.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
4. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
(b) South Africa.
5. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
(a) Jamaican mystic traditions.
(b) Native American traditions.
(c) He never revealed the traditions he was raised with.
(d) Shoan-Amharic traditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would Bob be under the care of in Kingston?
2. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
3. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
4. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
5. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)