|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
(a) To get a new copy of Bob's birth certificate.
(b) To file for divorce from Captain Marley.
(c) To obtain a marriage license to marry Toddy Livingston.
(d) To file a formal complaint that he remarried without first divorcing her.
2. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
(a) Over 100,000.
(b) Over 5,000,000.
(c) Only 5.
(d) Nearly 20.
3. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
(a) This is not considered.
(b) As prude and snobbish.
(c) As a barren and worthless woman.
(d) As intelligent and resourceful.
4. How old was Cedella Marley when she gave birth to her first child?
(a) Thirteen years old.
(b) Twenty-five years old.
(c) Twenty-one years old.
(d) Nineteen years old.
5. What career did Cedella want to get Bob an apprenticeship to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
2. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
3. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
4. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
5. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)