|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Small Axe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What career did Cedella want to get Bob an apprenticeship to?
2. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
(a) The people fighting amongst themselves.
(b) African police beating their own people.
(c) Nothing shatters his illusions of grandeur with the African people.
(d) Their emaciated forms.
3. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
(a) He got into fights every day because he was poorer than his neighbors.
(b) He liked it much better than his old neighborhood.
(c) He found it monotonous and boring.
(d) He thought it suited him perfectly.
4. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
(a) Because it appealed to the poor.
(b) Because it was their native religion.
(c) It did not flourish in Jamaica.
(d) No one has ever discovered the reason.
5. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
(c) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Captain Marley die?
2. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
3. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
4. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
5. When was Ras Tafari born?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)