|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(a) A stigmata.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
2. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
(a) He refuses to marry her.
(b) To save Bob from being a bastard child.
(c) Because he loves her.
(d) Because the law demands it.
3. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
4. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
5. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
(a) In Nine Miles, Jamaica.
(b) In Kingston, Jamaica.
(c) In Brooklyn, New York.
(d) In Wilmington, Delaware.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
2. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
3. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
4. What happened to Cedella's child when he was only four months old?
5. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)