|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
(a) Captain Norval Marley.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Toddy Livingston.
2. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
(a) Over 100,000.
(b) Only 5.
(c) Over 5,000,000.
(d) Nearly 20.
3. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
(a) Shoan-Amharic traditions.
(b) Native American traditions.
(c) He never revealed the traditions he was raised with.
(d) Jamaican mystic traditions.
4. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
(a) Nothing shatters his illusions of grandeur with the African people.
(b) Their emaciated forms.
(c) The people fighting amongst themselves.
(d) African police beating their own people.
5. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
(a) He was having a good time.
(b) He was lost in Kingston.
(c) He was on his way home.
(d) They heard from Bob every couple days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
2. What was Cedella's nickname?
3. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
4. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
5. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)