|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
(a) His friendships with women.
(b) His relationship with priests and other learned people.
(c) His supernatural powers.
(d) His parents' sudden and unexplained deaths.
2. What did Marley call himself?
(a) The One.
(b) The Wailer.
(c) The Duppy Conqueror.
(d) The Black King.
3. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) To a decrepit house on Heywood Street.
(b) Directly to school.
(c) To a nice house in the rich part of town.
(d) To his own home.
4. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Captain Marley.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
5. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
(a) The White King.
(b) The White Queen.
(c) The Black King.
(d) The Black Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
2. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
3. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
4. How old was Cedella Marley when she gave birth to her first child?
5. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)