|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Captain Marley.
(d) Peter Tosh.
2. Who was seen as a man who had the capacity to repel evil by many people in the Third World?
(a) Haile Selassie.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
3. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
(a) He is leaving Nine Miles never to return.
(b) He has a wife in another country.
(c) He is cheating on her.
(d) He does not believe her child is really his.
4. How old was Cedella Marley when she gave birth to her first child?
(a) Twenty-five years old.
(b) Nineteen years old.
(c) Twenty-one years old.
(d) Thirteen years old.
5. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
(a) The governorship of Harar.
(b) A large castle in Egypt.
(c) His family's money.
(d) Control over nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marley call himself?
2. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
3. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
4. What was special about Tafari's ring?
5. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)