|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Haile Selassie.
(d) Bob Marley.
2. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
(a) He is cheating on her.
(b) He is leaving Nine Miles never to return.
(c) He does not believe her child is really his.
(d) He has a wife in another country.
3. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(c) The Holy Piby.
(d) King James Bible.
4. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
(c) His elder cousin.
(d) His older sister.
5. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
(a) He was on his way home.
(b) He was having a good time.
(c) They heard from Bob every couple days.
(d) He was lost in Kingston.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Ras Tafari born?
2. What was Cedella's nickname?
3. What happened to Cedella's child when he was only four months old?
4. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
5. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)