|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
(b) Peter Bunny.
(c) Robert Nesta.
(d) Bobby Ray.
2. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
(a) Haile Selassie.
(b) Ras Makonnen.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Bob Marley.
3. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
(a) A large castle in Egypt.
(b) His family's money.
(c) Control over nature.
(d) The governorship of Harar.
4. What was special about Tafari's ring?
(a) It would randomly disappear from his hand.
(b) It never left his hand.
(c) It was thought to contain elements of Solomon's famous ring.
(d) It contained a very rare moonstone.
5. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Haile Selassie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Cedella Marley when she gave birth to her first child?
2. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
3. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
4. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
5. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)