|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
(a) Nothing shatters his illusions of grandeur with the African people.
(b) African police beating their own people.
(c) The people fighting amongst themselves.
(d) Their emaciated forms.
2. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
(a) Haile Selassie I.
(b) Nesta Roberts.
(c) Robert Marley.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
3. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
(a) Jamaican mystic traditions.
(b) He never revealed the traditions he was raised with.
(c) Shoan-Amharic traditions.
(d) Native American traditions.
4. What did Marley call himself?
(a) The Black King.
(b) The Duppy Conqueror.
(c) The Wailer.
(d) The One.
5. What was special about Tafari's ring?
(a) It contained a very rare moonstone.
(b) It was thought to contain elements of Solomon's famous ring.
(c) It never left his hand.
(d) It would randomly disappear from his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
2. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
3. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
4. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
5. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)