|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
2. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
(a) Over 5,000,000.
(b) Nearly 20.
(c) Over 100,000.
(d) Only 5.
3. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
(a) His friendships with women.
(b) His supernatural powers.
(c) His parents' sudden and unexplained deaths.
(d) His relationship with priests and other learned people.
4. What did Marley call himself?
(a) The Wailer.
(b) The Black King.
(c) The One.
(d) The Duppy Conqueror.
5. Who was convinced that an evil spirit is trying to do bad things to Cedella's child?
(a) Omeriah, her father.
(c) Pearl, her sister.
(d) Captain Marley, her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
2. What happened to Cedella's child when he was only four months old?
3. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
4. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
5. How old was Cedella Marley when she gave birth to her first child?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)