|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
(a) He has a wife in another country.
(b) He does not believe her child is really his.
(c) He is cheating on her.
(d) He is leaving Nine Miles never to return.
2. When was Ras Tafari born?
(a) September 2, 1937.
(b) January 1, 1940.
(c) July 23, 1892.
(d) June 25, 1985.
3. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
(a) African police beating their own people.
(b) The people fighting amongst themselves.
(c) Nothing shatters his illusions of grandeur with the African people.
(d) Their emaciated forms.
4. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
(a) Nesta Roberts.
(b) Robert Marley.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Haile Selassie I.
5. What was Cedella's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
2. Who would Bob be under the care of in Kingston?
3. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
4. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
5. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)