|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(a) King James Bible.
(d) The Holy Piby.
2. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Haile Selassie.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
3. What happened to Cedella's child when he was only four months old?
(a) He learns to read.
(b) He begins to walk.
(c) He nearly dies.
(d) He is kidnapped.
4. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
(a) Omeriah Malcolm.
(b) Cedella Marley.
(c) Robert Malcolm.
(d) Nesta Marley.
5. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(a) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
(b) A stigmata.
(c) A tattoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
2. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
3. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
4. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
5. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)