|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
(a) Shoan-Amharic traditions.
(b) He never revealed the traditions he was raised with.
(c) Native American traditions.
(d) Jamaican mystic traditions.
2. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(a) Many priests and powerful people.
(b) World governments.
(d) No one.
3. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
(a) Ziggy Marley.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Cedella Marley.
(d) Rita Anderson Marley.
4. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(a) King James Bible.
(d) The Holy Piby.
5. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
(a) Captain Marley.
(b) Toddy Livingston.
(c) Omeriah Malcolm.
(d) Peter Tosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Cedella's child when he was only four months old?
2. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
3. Who was convinced that an evil spirit is trying to do bad things to Cedella's child?
4. What did Marley call himself?
5. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)