|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
(a) Because it appealed to the poor.
(b) Because it was their native religion.
(c) No one has ever discovered the reason.
(d) It did not flourish in Jamaica.
2. Who would Bob be under the care of in Kingston?
(a) This is not specified.
(b) Captain Marley.
(c) Captain Marley's wealthy nephew.
3. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
(a) South Africa.
4. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
(a) The White King.
(b) The Black King.
(c) The White Queen.
(d) The Black Queen.
5. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Captain Norval Marley.
(d) Bob Marley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was seen as a man who had the capacity to repel evil by many people in the Third World?
2. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
3. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
4. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
5. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)