|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
(a) Nothing shatters his illusions of grandeur with the African people.
(b) African police beating their own people.
(c) The people fighting amongst themselves.
(d) Their emaciated forms.
2. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
(b) Nine Miles.
(c) New York.
3. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
4. What did Marley call himself?
(a) The Black King.
(b) The One.
(c) The Wailer.
(d) The Duppy Conqueror.
5. When was Ras Tafari born?
(a) January 1, 1940.
(b) July 23, 1892.
(c) September 2, 1937.
(d) June 25, 1985.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cedella found Bob in Chapter 4, "Bad Card", whose care was he under?
2. What was special about Tafari's ring?
3. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
4. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
5. Who was seen as a man who had the capacity to repel evil by many people in the Third World?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)