|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
(a) Nearly 20.
(b) Only 5.
(c) Over 5,000,000.
(d) Over 100,000.
2. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(b) Many priests and powerful people.
(c) No one.
(d) World governments.
3. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
(a) Because it was their native religion.
(b) No one has ever discovered the reason.
(c) It did not flourish in Jamaica.
(d) Because it appealed to the poor.
4. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) To a decrepit house on Heywood Street.
(b) To his own home.
(c) To a nice house in the rich part of town.
(d) Directly to school.
5. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
2. How old was Cedella Marley when she gave birth to her first child?
3. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
4. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
5. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)