|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
(a) Asfa Wossen.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Haile Selassie.
(d) Bob Marley.
2. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Captain Marley.
3. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(a) Many priests and powerful people.
(b) World governments.
(d) No one.
4. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
(a) Haile Selassie.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Peter Tosh.
5. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
(a) He has a wife in another country.
(b) He does not believe her child is really his.
(c) He is cheating on her.
(d) He is leaving Nine Miles never to return.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
2. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
3. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
4. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
5. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)