|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Misty Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
(a) Captain Norval Marley.
(b) Toddy Livingston.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
2. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Haile Selassie.
3. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(b) King James Bible.
(d) The Holy Piby.
4. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
(a) Nothing shatters his illusions of grandeur with the African people.
(b) African police beating their own people.
(c) Their emaciated forms.
(d) The people fighting amongst themselves.
5. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
(a) The Black King.
(b) The Black Queen.
(c) The White Queen.
(d) The White King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
2. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
3. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
4. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
5. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)