|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Misty Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(a) Because he was a heretic.
(b) Because he was far too dangerous.
(c) Because people were jealous of him.
(d) No such pact was made.
2. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(b) The Holy Piby.
(c) King James Bible.
3. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
(a) The governorship of Harar.
(b) A large castle in Egypt.
(c) Control over nature.
(d) His family's money.
4. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Captain Marley.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
5. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(a) A stigmata.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
2. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
3. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
4. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
5. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)