|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Misty Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
(a) Rita Anderson Marley.
(b) Cedella Marley.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Ziggy Marley.
2. What was special about Tafari's ring?
(a) It never left his hand.
(b) It contained a very rare moonstone.
(c) It would randomly disappear from his hand.
(d) It was thought to contain elements of Solomon's famous ring.
3. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
(a) Prophet Gad.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Ras Tafari.
(d) Jim Morrison.
4. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
(a) The governorship of Harar.
(b) His family's money.
(c) A large castle in Egypt.
(d) Control over nature.
5. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
(b) Bobby Ray.
(c) Peter Bunny.
(d) Robert Nesta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
2. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
3. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
4. When was Ras Tafari born?
5. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)