|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Misty Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
(a) The White King.
(b) The White Queen.
(c) The Black Queen.
(d) The Black King.
2. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
(a) In Kingston, Jamaica.
(b) In Brooklyn, New York.
(c) In Nine Miles, Jamaica.
(d) In Wilmington, Delaware.
3. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
(a) Nesta Roberts.
(b) Robert Marley.
(c) Haile Selassie I.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
4. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(a) Because people were jealous of him.
(b) No such pact was made.
(c) Because he was a heretic.
(d) Because he was far too dangerous.
5. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(b) King James Bible.
(c) The Holy Piby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
2. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
3. What was special about Tafari's ring?
4. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
5. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)