|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Misty Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
(a) In Wilmington, Delaware.
(b) In Nine Miles, Jamaica.
(c) In Brooklyn, New York.
(d) In Kingston, Jamaica.
2. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) A stigmata.
(d) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
3. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
(a) Asfa Wossen.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Haile Selassie.
(d) Ras Makonnen.
4. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
(a) He refuses to marry her.
(b) Because the law demands it.
(c) Because he loves her.
(d) To save Bob from being a bastard child.
5. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
(a) Cedella Marley.
(b) Nesta Marley.
(c) Omeriah Malcolm.
(d) Robert Malcolm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
2. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
3. When was Ras Tafari born?
4. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
5. How old was Cedella Marley when she gave birth to her first child?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)