|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Misty Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
(a) Nine Miles.
(c) New York.
2. When was Ras Tafari born?
(a) July 23, 1892.
(b) January 1, 1940.
(c) June 25, 1985.
(d) September 2, 1937.
3. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
(a) Prophet Gad.
(b) Ras Tafari.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Jim Morrison.
4. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
(a) He is leaving Nine Miles never to return.
(b) He is cheating on her.
(c) He has a wife in another country.
(d) He does not believe her child is really his.
5. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
(a) Asfa Wossen.
(b) Marcus Garvey.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Bob Marley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
2. What was special about Tafari's ring?
3. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
4. What was Cedella's nickname?
5. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)