|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Misty Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
(a) Nesta Roberts.
(b) Robert Marley.
(c) Haile Selassie I.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
2. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
(c) South Africa.
3. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Marcus Garvey.
(d) Bob Marley.
4. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
(a) Nesta Marley.
(b) Cedella Marley.
(c) Robert Malcolm.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
5. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
(b) Peter Bunny.
(c) Bobby Ray.
(d) Robert Nesta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
2. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
3. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
4. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
5. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)