|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Misty Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
(a) Over 100,000.
(b) Nearly 20.
(c) Over 5,000,000.
(d) Only 5.
2. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(a) The Holy Piby.
(b) King James Bible.
3. When was Ras Tafari born?
(a) September 2, 1937.
(b) July 23, 1892.
(c) June 25, 1985.
(d) January 1, 1940.
4. How old was Cedella Marley when she gave birth to her first child?
(a) Twenty-one years old.
(b) Thirteen years old.
(c) Nineteen years old.
(d) Twenty-five years old.
5. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
(c) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
2. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
3. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
4. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
5. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)