|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Who the Cap Fit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the Wailers tour England the United States to promote "Catch a Fire"?
2. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Captain Norval Marley.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
3. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
(a) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
(b) To prevent more deaths in the family.
(c) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
(d) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
4. As Rita wondered if Selassie is the True God, what did he do?
(a) Shook his head negatively.
(b) Looked at her and nod slowly.
(c) Smiled knowingly.
(d) Laughed at her stupidity.
5. Why did Bunny and Peter record singles with Dodd individually?
(a) They wanted to become more popular than Marley.
(b) They wanted to leave the Wailers.
(c) They were looking for more money.
(d) They did not record singles with Dodd individually.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
2. Who still frequented Island House, despite developing his own work?
3. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
4. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
5. What did "Rude Boy" describe?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)