|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: People Get Ready.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
(a) Pearl Malcolm.
(b) Rita Anderson.
(c) Cedella Marley.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
2. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(a) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A stigmata.
3. Why did Cedella lose her case?
(a) Because she could not afford the court fees.
(b) Because she did not bring a lawyer with her.
(c) Because she had no grounds for her case.
(d) Because Bob testified against his mother.
4. What entered Bob's eye while he was working as a welder?
(a) A hot sliver of metal.
(c) A bug.
(d) A piece of glass.
5. What was the name of the group that Bob organized in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
(a) The Temptations.
(b) The Doors.
(c) The Wailers.
(d) The Beatles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
2. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
3. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
4. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
5. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)