Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Bad Card.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
(a) He was on his way home.
(b) They heard from Bob every couple days.
(c) He was lost in Kingston.
(d) He was having a good time.
2. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
(a) Because it appealed to the poor.
(b) Because it was their native religion.
(c) No one has ever discovered the reason.
(d) It did not flourish in Jamaica.
3. What happened to Cedella's child when he was only four months old?
(a) He learns to read.
(b) He nearly dies.
(c) He begins to walk.
(d) He is kidnapped.
4. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Captain Marley.
(c) Omeriah Malcolm.
(d) Peter Tosh.
5. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
(a) In Wilmington, Delaware.
(b) In Brooklyn, New York.
(c) In Nine Miles, Jamaica.
(d) In Kingston, Jamaica.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
2. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
3. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
4. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
5. What was Cedella's nickname?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)