|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Redemption Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Marcus Garvey.
2. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
(a) He is cheating on her.
(b) He is leaving Nine Miles never to return.
(c) He does not believe her child is really his.
(d) He has a wife in another country.
3. What entered Bob's eye while he was working as a welder?
(b) A piece of glass.
(c) A bug.
(d) A hot sliver of metal.
4. Who wanted to sign the Wailers to his record label in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Peter Sims.
(b) Leslie Kong.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) Chris Blackwell.
5. How were women seen in Rita's new religion?
(a) As child bearers.
(b) As a hindrance.
(c) As prophets.
(d) As useless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
2. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
3. Who did Omeriah bequeath his entire estate to?
4. In what year did the Wailers tour England the United States to promote "Catch a Fire"?
5. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)