|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Redemption Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
(a) He never revealed the traditions he was raised with.
(b) Native American traditions.
(c) Shoan-Amharic traditions.
(d) Jamaican mystic traditions.
2. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
(a) Improve their situation.
(b) Never return.
(c) Bob never left Jamaica.
(d) Escape the music industry.
3. What was the name of Cedella's second child?
4. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
(d) Nine Miles.
5. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
(a) As a barren and worthless woman.
(b) As prude and snobbish.
(c) As intelligent and resourceful.
(d) This is not considered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the band's competitors have that the Wailers began to get jealous of in Chapter 8, "People Get Ready"?
2. When was Ras Tafari born?
3. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
4. What group did Marley join that Prophet Gad was also a part of?
5. Who died at the shooting at Island House in Chapter 15, "Redemption Song"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)