|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Redemption Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who quickly became a musical prophet for Jamaicans?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Winston Matthews.
(c) Bunny Livingston.
(d) Bob Marley.
2. What religion did Rita convert to?
3. What kind of car did Bob Marley drive in Chapter 15, "Redemption Song"?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Mustang.
(c) A Jaguar.
(d) A BMW.
4. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
(a) More studio time.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) A record deal.
(d) A free record.
5. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
(a) Robert Marley.
(b) Nesta Roberts.
(c) Haile Selassie I.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who started to promote Bob's records in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
2. Who went to the airport to see Selassie?
3. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
4. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
5. Who did Bob ask Rita to write to for him?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)