|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Redemption Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had left the Wailers by Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit"?
(a) Bunny and Peter.
(b) Winston and Bob.
(c) Bob and Bunny.
(d) Peter and Winston.
2. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
(a) Ziggy Marley.
(b) Rita Anderson Marley.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Cedella Marley.
3. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
4. Why did Bob's music start to catch on?
(a) Because it appealed to the rich, upper-class people in Jamaica.
(b) Because it appealed to the newly-independent people of Jamaica.
(c) Bob's music did not start to catch on.
(d) Because Bob forced everyone he knows to promote his music.
5. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
(a) Cedella Marley.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Pearl Malcolm.
(d) Rita Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Cedella's second child?
2. Who did Bob push his music on?
3. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
4. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
5. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)