|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Redemption Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
(a) In Nine Miles, Jamaica.
(b) In Wilmington, Delaware.
(c) In Brooklyn, New York.
(d) In Kingston, Jamaica.
2. What happened when Rita stayed the night with Bob?
(a) They got married.
(b) They never spoke again.
(c) She was harassed by his nosy neighbors.
(d) She was attacked by the evil things he had described earlier.
3. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
(a) African police beating their own people.
(b) Their emaciated forms.
(c) The people fighting amongst themselves.
(d) Nothing shatters his illusions of grandeur with the African people.
4. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
(a) His elder cousin.
(d) His older sister.
5. Who started to promote Bob's records in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cut ties with the Wailers after his girlfriend was killed in a car accident after leaving Island House?
2. During Omeriah's funeral, why were the mirrors turned in the house?
3. After Bunny was released from prison, who did Marley look to produce with in Kingston?
4. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
5. Who formed a group called the Soulettes?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)