|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Redemption Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
2. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
(a) Over 100,000.
(b) Only 5.
(c) Over 5,000,000.
(d) Nearly 20.
3. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
(a) His older sister.
(c) His elder cousin.
4. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
(a) Robert Nesta.
(c) Bobby Ray.
(d) Peter Bunny.
5. How did Cedella feel about Bob's dream in Chapter 11, "Rat Race"?
(a) She felt it was an important sign.
(b) She felt he should pray about it.
(c) She felt it was insignificant.
(d) Bob never told Cedella about his dream in Chapter 11.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
2. When rumors spread that Bob Marley was dead, how did he prove that he was back on top?
3. Who decided to release the Wailers' old tracks for pure profit?
4. Who were the two new additions to Marley's house in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
5. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)