|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Redemption Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bob want to look more like a white person?
(a) Because he was told his skin was sinful.
(b) Because these were the people with power.
(c) Bob did not want to look more like a white person.
(d) Because he thought he was ugly.
2. Why did Cedella decide to relocate?
(a) She did not decide to relocate.
(b) In order to save money for Bob's education.
(c) Because they were evicted from their home.
(d) In order to find a husband.
3. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
(a) To file for divorce from Captain Marley.
(b) To file a formal complaint that he remarried without first divorcing her.
(c) To get a new copy of Bob's birth certificate.
(d) To obtain a marriage license to marry Toddy Livingston.
4. How did Captain Marley die?
(a) From a heart attack.
(b) From old age.
(c) From a car accident.
(d) From a stroke.
5. How was "Catch a Fire" received?
(a) It was a gigantic failure.
(b) It was a huge success.
(c) It was never released.
(d) It was released after Bob's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went to the airport to see Selassie?
2. Who cut ties with the Wailers after his girlfriend was killed in a car accident after leaving Island House?
3. What news did Bob break to his mother in stages?
4. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
5. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)