|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Redemption Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) His apprenticeship.
(b) Composing songs.
(c) Applying to colleges.
2. After Bunny was released from prison, who did Marley look to produce with in Kingston?
(a) Leslie Kong.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Coxsone Dodd.
3. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
4. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(a) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
(b) A tattoo.
(d) A stigmata.
5. Where did the boys in Kingston learn to be more independent and more mischievous?
(a) In the country.
(b) In school.
(c) In the music they hear.
(d) In the big city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
2. What rumors circulated upon Marley's return to Jamaica?
3. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
4. Who wanted to sign the Wailers to his record label in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
5. Who had left the Wailers by Chapter 14, "Who the Cap Fit"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)