|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Redemption Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
(a) His mother.
(b) His godmother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His grandfather.
2. When rumors spread that Bob Marley was dead, how did he prove that he was back on top?
(a) By releasing a new single.
(b) By giving a free concert.
(c) He ignored the rumors.
(d) By hosting a large party.
3. Who started to promote Bob's records in Chapter 7, "Who Feels It, Knows It"?
4. During Omeriah's funeral, why were the mirrors turned in the house?
(a) To prevent more deaths in the family.
(b) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
(c) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
(d) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
5. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
(a) He never revealed the traditions he was raised with.
(b) Shoan-Amharic traditions.
(c) Native American traditions.
(d) Jamaican mystic traditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worked hard to make the Wailers a success?
2. What became popular in Bob's neighborhood in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
3. Who did Marley sign a contract with in Chapter 12, "Coming In From the Cold"?
4. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
5. What year did the Wailers become highly successful on summer stage shows?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)