|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Redemption Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What record company gained the rights to "Catch a Fire"?
(a) Jamaican Records.
(b) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(c) Island Records.
(d) JAD and Cayman Music.
2. Two days after Bob's dream that caused him chest pain, what did he learn?
(a) Omeriah has died.
(b) Cedella lost her baby in childbirth.
(c) Nothing unusual.
(d) His last record has been a failure.
3. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
(a) The superior education system.
(b) The musical industry.
(c) Cedella does not want Bob to go to Kingston.
(d) The access to the upper-class.
4. What was the name of the influential music producer that Bob met in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Leslie Kong.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) Chris Blackwell.
5. What career did Cedella want to get Bob an apprenticeship to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
2. Why was the militia preemptively called in during the third annual independence parade in Kingston?
3. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
4. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
5. Where was Bob invited to visit in a letter he received in February?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)