|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Redemption Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the fears of total chaos in Jamaica symbolize?
(b) The state of the country at the time.
(c) The pending civil war.
2. Why would Bob need to sponsor Rita?
(a) If she chose to adopt a child.
(b) If he liked America.
(c) If she developed an alcohol addiction.
(d) If she became addicted to marijuana.
3. Who was blamed when a fight broke out at the Wailer's show on Christmas morning of 1964?
(a) The police.
(b) The Wailers.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) The Doors.
4. Where did the boys in Kingston learn to be more independent and more mischievous?
(a) In school.
(b) In the music they hear.
(c) In the big city.
(d) In the country.
5. Who did Omeriah bequeath his entire estate to?
(a) Winston Matthews.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Bunny Livingston.
(d) Peter Tosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
2. What career did Cedella want to get Bob an apprenticeship to?
3. What happened when Rita stayed the night with Bob?
4. Who worked hard to make the Wailers a success?
5. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)