|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
2. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) To a nice house in the rich part of town.
(b) Directly to school.
(c) To his own home.
(d) To a decrepit house on Heywood Street.
3. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Wilmington.
(b) Toward Trench Town.
(c) Toward Nine Miles.
(d) Toward Whitfield Town.
4. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
(a) His friendships with women.
(b) His relationship with priests and other learned people.
(c) His parents' sudden and unexplained deaths.
(d) His supernatural powers.
5. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
(a) Control over nature.
(b) The governorship of Harar.
(c) His family's money.
(d) A large castle in Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cedella found Bob in Chapter 4, "Bad Card", whose care was he under?
2. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
3. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
4. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
5. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)