|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was convinced that an evil spirit is trying to do bad things to Cedella's child?
(b) Omeriah, her father.
(c) Pearl, her sister.
(d) Captain Marley, her husband.
2. Where did the boys in Kingston learn to be more independent and more mischievous?
(a) In school.
(b) In the country.
(c) In the music they hear.
(d) In the big city.
3. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
(a) Omeriah Malcolm.
(b) Captain Marley.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Toddy Livingston.
4. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(a) A stigmata.
(b) A tattoo.
(d) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
5. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
(a) Cedella Marley.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Nesta Marley.
(d) Robert Malcolm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was seen as a man who had the capacity to repel evil by many people in the Third World?
2. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
3. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
4. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
5. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)