|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Captain Norval Marley.
2. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
(a) Captain Marley was going to die soon anyway.
(b) Karma would repay Captain Marley.
(c) They did not need Captain Marley anyway.
(d) Bob did not tell his mother not to worry.
3. Who did Cedella greet at Captain Marley's home?
(a) His new wife.
(b) Captain Marley.
(c) Omeriah Malcolm.
(d) Bob Marley.
4. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
(a) The superior education system.
(b) Cedella does not want Bob to go to Kingston.
(c) The access to the upper-class.
(d) The musical industry.
5. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(a) Because he was a heretic.
(b) Because he was far too dangerous.
(c) No such pact was made.
(d) Because people were jealous of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was seen as a man who had the capacity to repel evil by many people in the Third World?
2. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
3. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
4. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
5. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)