|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Whitfield Town.
(b) Toward Nine Miles.
(c) Toward Wilmington.
(d) Toward Trench Town.
2. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
(a) Because it appealed to the poor.
(b) Because it was their native religion.
(c) No one has ever discovered the reason.
(d) It did not flourish in Jamaica.
3. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
(a) Bob did not tell his mother not to worry.
(b) Captain Marley was going to die soon anyway.
(c) Karma would repay Captain Marley.
(d) They did not need Captain Marley anyway.
4. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
(a) Ras Tafari.
(b) Prophet Gad.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Jim Morrison.
5. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
2. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
3. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
4. How old was Cedella Marley when she gave birth to her first child?
5. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)