|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cedella found Bob in Chapter 4, "Bad Card", whose care was he under?
(a) Captain Marley.
(c) Miss Grey.
(d) Robert Nesta.
2. What was special about Tafari's ring?
(a) It would randomly disappear from his hand.
(b) It contained a very rare moonstone.
(c) It never left his hand.
(d) It was thought to contain elements of Solomon's famous ring.
3. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
(a) They did not need Captain Marley anyway.
(b) Bob did not tell his mother not to worry.
(c) Karma would repay Captain Marley.
(d) Captain Marley was going to die soon anyway.
4. Why did Bob want to look more like a white person?
(a) Bob did not want to look more like a white person.
(b) Because he thought he was ugly.
(c) Because these were the people with power.
(d) Because he was told his skin was sinful.
5. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
(a) New York.
(c) Nine Miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
2. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
3. Who did Bob hang out with in Kingston?
4. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
5. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)