|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Captain Marley.
2. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
(a) The Black King.
(b) The Black Queen.
(c) The White Queen.
(d) The White King.
3. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
(a) He is leaving Nine Miles never to return.
(b) He does not believe her child is really his.
(c) He is cheating on her.
(d) He has a wife in another country.
4. Why did the father of Cedella's child marry her?
(a) Because he loves her.
(b) He refuses to marry her.
(c) Because the law demands it.
(d) To save Bob from being a bastard child.
5. What was special about Tafari's ring?
(a) It never left his hand.
(b) It would randomly disappear from his hand.
(c) It contained a very rare moonstone.
(d) It was thought to contain elements of Solomon's famous ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
2. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
3. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
4. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
5. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)