|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
2. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
(a) Cedella does not want Bob to go to Kingston.
(b) The access to the upper-class.
(c) The superior education system.
(d) The musical industry.
3. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
(a) The Black Queen.
(b) The White Queen.
(c) The Black King.
(d) The White King.
4. Who did Bob hang out with in Kingston?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Captain Marley.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
5. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Nine Miles.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bob Marley's nickname during his childhood?
2. What did Cedella's husband tell her the day after their marriage?
3. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
4. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
5. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)