|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
(a) Nesta Marley.
(b) Robert Malcolm.
(c) Omeriah Malcolm.
(d) Cedella Marley.
2. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
(a) His elder cousin.
(c) His older sister.
3. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
(a) The superior education system.
(b) The musical industry.
(c) Cedella does not want Bob to go to Kingston.
(d) The access to the upper-class.
4. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
(a) Nothing shatters his illusions of grandeur with the African people.
(b) African police beating their own people.
(c) Their emaciated forms.
(d) The people fighting amongst themselves.
5. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
(a) King James Bible.
(c) The Holy Piby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
2. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
3. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
4. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
5. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)