|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Haile Selassie.
(d) Bob Marley.
2. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
3. Who did Cedella quickly fall in love with?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Captain Norval Marley.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
4. Who would Bob be under the care of in Kingston?
(a) Captain Marley.
(b) This is not specified.
(d) Captain Marley's wealthy nephew.
5. What was the name of Cedella's first child?
(a) Robert Nesta.
(b) Bobby Ray.
(c) Peter Bunny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
2. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
3. Why did Rastafarianism flourish in Jamaica?
4. Who did Bob hang out with in Kingston?
5. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)