|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
(a) The White King.
(b) The Black King.
(c) The Black Queen.
(d) The White Queen.
2. What was special about Tafari's ring?
(a) It was thought to contain elements of Solomon's famous ring.
(b) It never left his hand.
(c) It contained a very rare moonstone.
(d) It would randomly disappear from his hand.
3. How old was Cedella Marley when she gave birth to her first child?
(a) Thirteen years old.
(b) Nineteen years old.
(c) Twenty-one years old.
(d) Twenty-five years old.
4. Who was the most respected citizen in Nine Miles?
(a) Cedella Marley.
(b) Robert Malcolm.
(c) Omeriah Malcolm.
(d) Nesta Marley.
5. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
2. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
3. What was Cedella's nickname?
4. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
5. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)