|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
(a) The White Queen.
(b) The White King.
(c) The Black Queen.
(d) The Black King.
2. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
(a) Nesta Roberts.
(b) Haile Selassie I.
(c) Robert Marley.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
3. Why did Bob want to look more like a white person?
(a) Because he was told his skin was sinful.
(b) Because these were the people with power.
(c) Bob did not want to look more like a white person.
(d) Because he thought he was ugly.
4. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Haile Selassie.
5. What did Marley call himself?
(a) The Wailer.
(b) The Black King.
(c) The Duppy Conqueror.
(d) The One.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the "Black Man's Bible" of Rastafarianism?
2. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
3. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
4. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
5. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)