|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who married Cedella when she became pregnant?
(a) Omeriah Malcolm.
(b) Captain Marley.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Bob Marley.
2. Who would Bob be under the care of in Kingston?
(b) This is not specified.
(c) Captain Marley.
(d) Captain Marley's wealthy nephew.
3. Who became king of Ethiopia, granting Garvey renown and fame for predicting it in America and Jamaica?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Haile Selassie.
(d) Asfa Wossen.
4. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
5. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
(a) To file a formal complaint that he remarried without first divorcing her.
(b) To file for divorce from Captain Marley.
(c) To obtain a marriage license to marry Toddy Livingston.
(d) To get a new copy of Bob's birth certificate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Captain Marley die?
2. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
3. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
4. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
5. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)