Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pass It On.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
(a) That Captain Marley had several children.
(b) That Cedella was crazy.
(c) That Bob was coming to live with his father.
(d) That Captain Marley had been married before.
2. What did Marley call himself?
(a) The Black King.
(b) The Wailer.
(c) The Duppy Conqueror.
(d) The One.
3. Where did Bob Marley grow up?
(a) In Kingston, Jamaica.
(b) In Brooklyn, New York.
(c) In Wilmington, Delaware.
(d) In Nine Miles, Jamaica.
4. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
(a) He was on his way home.
(b) They heard from Bob every couple days.
(c) He was lost in Kingston.
(d) He was having a good time.
5. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
2. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
3. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
4. How many Rastas surrounded Selassie's plane when he visited Jamaica in 1966?
5. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)