|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(a) Many priests and powerful people.
(b) World governments.
(d) No one.
2. Why was the militia preemptively called in during the third annual independence parade in Kingston?
(a) To prevent upheaval.
(b) This did not occur.
(c) To break up fights.
(d) To scare the Wailers.
3. What city did the Wailers give a show in on Christmas morning in 1964?
(b) Nine Miles.
(d) New York City.
4. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
(a) Friendly ghosts.
(b) Drunken neighbors.
(c) Bad spirits.
(d) Angry insects.
5. What did "Rude Boy" describe?
(a) The discontent found on the Jamaican streets.
(b) Religious repression.
(c) Intercourse with many women.
(d) A rebellious teenage boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
2. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
3. Why would Bob need to sponsor Rita?
4. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
5. Who gave Bob permission to marry Rita?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)