|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the fears of total chaos in Jamaica symbolize?
(c) The pending civil war.
(d) The state of the country at the time.
2. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
(a) Captain Marley.
3. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
(a) The musical industry.
(b) The access to the upper-class.
(c) Cedella does not want Bob to go to Kingston.
(d) The superior education system.
4. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
(a) Nothing unusual existed on his palms.
(b) A stigmata.
(c) A tattoo.
5. Who formed a group called the Soulettes?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Cedella Marley.
(c) Pearl Malcolm.
(d) Rita Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Bob need to sponsor Rita?
2. What did the band's competitors have that the Wailers began to get jealous of in Chapter 8, "People Get Ready"?
3. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
4. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
5. What did Bob decide to do before leaving Jamaica?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)