|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
(a) Jim Morrison.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Ras Tafari.
(d) Prophet Gad.
2. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
(a) Never return.
(b) Escape the music industry.
(c) Improve their situation.
(d) Bob never left Jamaica.
3. Why did Cedella decide to relocate?
(a) Because they were evicted from their home.
(b) In order to find a husband.
(c) In order to save money for Bob's education.
(d) She did not decide to relocate.
4. What type of music was Bob interested in at age fourteen?
5. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
(a) Friendly ghosts.
(b) Drunken neighbors.
(c) Bad spirits.
(d) Angry insects.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
2. What was special about Tafari's ring?
3. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
4. Who began handing Rita love notes from Bob?
5. Where was Bob invited to visit in a letter he received in February?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)