|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
(a) Toddy Livingston.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Omeriah Malcolm.
(d) Captain Marley.
2. What city did the Wailers give a show in on Christmas morning in 1964?
(a) Nine Miles.
(d) New York City.
3. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Cedella Marley.
(c) Pearl Malcolm.
(d) Rita Anderson.
4. How did Rita's aunt Viola respond to finding Rita and Bob in her house?
(a) She shot at them.
(b) She kicked them out.
(c) She called the police.
(d) She invited them to stay.
5. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
(a) Asfa Wossen.
(b) Ras Makonnen.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Haile Selassie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
2. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
3. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
4. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
5. What type of music was Bob interested in at age fourteen?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)