|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did the Wailers become highly successful on summer stage shows?
2. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
(a) Prophet Gad.
(b) Ras Tafari.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Jim Morrison.
3. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) To a nice house in the rich part of town.
(b) Directly to school.
(c) To a decrepit house on Heywood Street.
(d) To his own home.
4. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
(a) Angry insects.
(b) Drunken neighbors.
(c) Bad spirits.
(d) Friendly ghosts.
5. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
(a) No one.
(b) All the neighbors.
(c) Each other.
(d) Their classmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was blamed when a fight broke out at the Wailer's show on Christmas morning of 1964?
2. What existed on Tafari's palms that was inexplicable?
3. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
4. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
5. Who did Bob ask Rita to write to for him?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)