|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
(a) No one.
(b) Their classmates.
(c) Each other.
(d) All the neighbors.
2. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
(a) His relationship with priests and other learned people.
(b) His friendships with women.
(c) His supernatural powers.
(d) His parents' sudden and unexplained deaths.
3. What was Ras Tafari promised from birth that he did not inherit?
(a) The governorship of Harar.
(b) A large castle in Egypt.
(c) His family's money.
(d) Control over nature.
4. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He faints.
(c) He hits the man.
(d) He cries.
5. What year did the Wailers become highly successful on summer stage shows?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rita's aunt Viola respond to finding Rita and Bob in her house?
2. What did the fears of total chaos in Jamaica symbolize?
3. What city did the Wailers give a show in on Christmas morning in 1964?
4. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
5. Who began handing Rita love notes from Bob?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)