|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Bob permission to marry Rita?
(a) His band.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) His mother.
2. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
(a) Bad spirits.
(b) Friendly ghosts.
(c) Angry insects.
(d) Drunken neighbors.
3. Where was Bob invited to visit in a letter he received in February?
(a) Nine Miles.
(b) New York.
4. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
(a) He faints.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He cries.
(d) He hits the man.
5. Where did Cedella decide to move when she discovered she was pregnant for a second time?
(a) Brooklyn, New York.
(b) Wilmington, Delaware.
(c) Nine Miles, Jamaica.
(d) Kingston, Jamaica.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
2. What city did the Wailers give a show in on Christmas morning in 1964?
3. Who arrived in Jamaica shortly after the Wailers released their single, "Rude Boy"?
4. What became popular in Bob's neighborhood in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
5. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)