|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was blamed when a fight broke out at the Wailer's show on Christmas morning of 1964?
(a) The Wailers.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) The Doors.
(d) The police.
2. How did Rita's aunt Viola respond to finding Rita and Bob in her house?
(a) She invited them to stay.
(b) She kicked them out.
(c) She called the police.
(d) She shot at them.
3. Who gave Bob permission to marry Rita?
(a) His mother.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) His band.
4. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
(a) He liked it much better than his old neighborhood.
(b) He found it monotonous and boring.
(c) He got into fights every day because he was poorer than his neighbors.
(d) He thought it suited him perfectly.
5. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
2. What type of music was Bob interested in at age fourteen?
3. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
4. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
5. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)