|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
(a) Prophet Gad.
(b) Asfa Wossen.
(c) Ras Tafari.
(d) Jim Morrison.
2. What type of music was Bob interested in at age fourteen?
3. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Coxsone Dodd.
(b) Leslie Kong.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Chris Blackwell.
4. What happened when Rita stayed the night with Bob?
(a) They never spoke again.
(b) She was attacked by the evil things he had described earlier.
(c) They got married.
(d) She was harassed by his nosy neighbors.
5. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(b) Applying to colleges.
(c) His apprenticeship.
(d) Composing songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
2. What was the name of Cedella's second child?
3. Who did Bob ask Rita to write to for him?
4. What year did the Wailers become highly successful on summer stage shows?
5. Who gave Bob permission to marry Rita?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)