|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of music was Bob interested in at age fourteen?
2. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Chris Blackwell.
(b) Leslie Kong.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Coxsone Dodd.
3. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
(a) Cedella does not want Bob to go to Kingston.
(b) The access to the upper-class.
(c) The superior education system.
(d) The musical industry.
4. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
(a) His elder cousin.
(b) His older sister.
5. Who formed a group called the Soulettes?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Cedella Marley.
(c) Pearl Malcolm.
(d) Rita Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cedella found Bob in Chapter 4, "Bad Card", whose care was he under?
2. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
3. What was special about Tafari's ring?
4. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
5. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)