|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
(a) Escape the music industry.
(b) Never return.
(c) Improve their situation.
(d) Bob never left Jamaica.
2. What year did the Wailers become highly successful on summer stage shows?
3. Why did Cedella decide to relocate?
(a) She did not decide to relocate.
(b) In order to save money for Bob's education.
(c) Because they were evicted from their home.
(d) In order to find a husband.
4. What city did the Wailers give a show in on Christmas morning in 1964?
(c) New York City.
(d) Nine Miles.
5. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
(a) He thought it suited him perfectly.
(b) He liked it much better than his old neighborhood.
(c) He found it monotonous and boring.
(d) He got into fights every day because he was poorer than his neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cedella and Bob move in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
2. Why was the militia preemptively called in during the third annual independence parade in Kingston?
3. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
4. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
5. Who arrived in Jamaica shortly after the Wailers released their single, "Rude Boy"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)