|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was thought to be a prophet for the African people?
(a) Asfa Wossen.
(b) Ras Tafari.
(c) Jim Morrison.
(d) Prophet Gad.
2. Who gave Bob permission to marry Rita?
(a) His mother.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) His band.
(d) Her aunt.
3. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Leslie Kong.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Chris Blackwell.
4. What did Ras Tafari change his name to?
(a) Robert Marley.
(b) Haile Selassie I.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Nesta Roberts.
5. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What became popular in Bob's neighborhood in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
2. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
3. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
4. How did Cedella's family feel when Bob returned to Nine Miles with his mother?
5. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)