|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Bob in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Eighteen years old.
(c) Fourteen years old.
(d) Thirty years old.
2. What career did Cedella want to get Bob an apprenticeship to?
3. How did Bob react to seeing his father for the first time?
(a) He cries.
(b) He hits the man.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He faints.
4. What was special about Tafari's ring?
(a) It was thought to contain elements of Solomon's famous ring.
(b) It contained a very rare moonstone.
(c) It never left his hand.
(d) It would randomly disappear from his hand.
5. What did "Rude Boy" describe?
(a) Religious repression.
(b) The discontent found on the Jamaican streets.
(c) A rebellious teenage boy.
(d) Intercourse with many women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the rumors spread about Ras Tafari's childhood refer to?
2. What did Cedella want Bob to take advantage of in Kingston?
3. What did Bob hope to do by leaving Jamaica in Chapter 10, "Stir It Up"?
4. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
5. What year did the Wailers become highly successful on summer stage shows?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)