|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who formed a group called the Soulettes?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Pearl Malcolm.
(c) Cedella Marley.
(d) Rita Anderson.
2. Who was blamed when a fight broke out at the Wailer's show on Christmas morning of 1964?
(a) The police.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) The Wailers.
(d) The Doors.
3. What did Bob receive for cutting his first recording?
(a) More studio time.
(b) A free record.
(c) A record deal.
(d) Five dollars.
4. What year did the Wailers become highly successful on summer stage shows?
5. Where did Cedella decide to move when she discovered she was pregnant for a second time?
(a) Brooklyn, New York.
(b) Nine Miles, Jamaica.
(c) Wilmington, Delaware.
(d) Kingston, Jamaica.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
2. Besides European influence, what type of traditions was Ras Tafari raised with?
3. What did Bob think about his new neighborhood in Chapter 6 "Small Axe"?
4. Who gave Bob permission to marry Rita?
5. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)