|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who formed a group called the Soulettes?
(a) Cedella Marley.
(b) Rita Anderson.
(c) Bunny Livingston.
(d) Pearl Malcolm.
2. What type of music was Bob interested in at age fourteen?
3. Where did Cedella decide to move in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Nine Miles.
(d) New York.
4. Who gave Bob permission to marry Rita?
(a) His mother.
(b) His band.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her daughter.
5. What became popular in Bob's neighborhood in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(c) The Wailers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cedella decide to relocate?
2. What was special about Tafari's ring?
3. What did "Rude Boy" describe?
4. What did the band's competitors have that the Wailers began to get jealous of in Chapter 8, "People Get Ready"?
5. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)