|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(a) Because he was a heretic.
(b) Because people were jealous of him.
(c) Because he was far too dangerous.
(d) No such pact was made.
2. What became popular in Bob's neighborhood in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) The Wailers.
3. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
(c) Captain Marley.
4. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
(a) Asfa Wossen.
(b) Haile Selassie.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Ras Makonnen.
5. Where was Bob invited to visit in a letter he received in February?
(b) New York.
(c) Nine Miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cedella decide to move when she discovered she was pregnant for a second time?
2. Why did Cedella decide to relocate?
3. Why would Bob need to sponsor Rita?
4. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
5. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)