|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote to Cedella inviting Bob to Kingston?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Captain Marley.
2. Who was blamed when a fight broke out at the Wailer's show on Christmas morning of 1964?
(a) The Doors.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) The Wailers.
(d) The police.
3. Who would Bob be under the care of in Kingston?
(a) Captain Marley's wealthy nephew.
(b) Captain Marley.
(c) This is not specified.
4. What did the Malcolm family realize after they did not hear from Bob for several weeks?
(a) He was having a good time.
(b) He was on his way home.
(c) He was lost in Kingston.
(d) They heard from Bob every couple days.
5. What career did Cedella want to get Bob an apprenticeship to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bob ask Rita to write to for him?
2. What did Bob say attacked him at night?
3. What year did the Wailers become highly successful on summer stage shows?
4. Who was Ras Tafari born to?
5. What did Bob decide to do before leaving Jamaica?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)