|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied Bob on the bus ride to Kingston?
(a) His older sister.
(c) His elder cousin.
2. Who hung out on her porch every day in order to try to get the Wailers' attention?
(a) Rita Anderson.
(b) Cedella Marley.
(c) Bunny Livingston.
(d) Pearl Malcolm.
3. Who was blamed when a fight broke out at the Wailer's show on Christmas morning of 1964?
(a) The police.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) The Doors.
(d) The Wailers.
4. What had Bob already began in regards to a career in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Applying to colleges.
(b) His apprenticeship.
(d) Composing songs.
5. Who made a pact to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
(a) Many priests and powerful people.
(b) World governments.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
2. What became popular in Bob's neighborhood in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
3. Why was a pact made to prevent Tafari from gaining power?
4. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
5. How did Bob feel about going to Kingston?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)