|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Bob in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Eighteen years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Fourteen years old.
(d) Thirty years old.
2. What was the name of the influential music producer that Bob met in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Leslie Kong.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Peter Tosh.
3. What was special about Tafari's ring?
(a) It was thought to contain elements of Solomon's famous ring.
(b) It contained a very rare moonstone.
(c) It would randomly disappear from his hand.
(d) It never left his hand.
4. Who did Cedella decide to move with in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Captain Marley.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Toddy Livingston.
5. Where did Captain Marley take Bob upon Bob's arrival in Kingston in Chapter 4, "Bad Card"?
(a) Directly to school.
(b) To a nice house in the rich part of town.
(c) To a decrepit house on Heywood Street.
(d) To his own home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
2. Who did Bunny and Bob make friends with over time?
3. Why was the militia preemptively called in during the third annual independence parade in Kingston?
4. What was the name of Rita's daughter?
5. Who did Bob ask Rita to write to for him?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)