|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Stir It Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Bob invited to visit in a letter he received in February?
(b) New York.
(c) Nine Miles.
2. What was special about Tafari's ring?
(a) It would randomly disappear from his hand.
(b) It was thought to contain elements of Solomon's famous ring.
(c) It contained a very rare moonstone.
(d) It never left his hand.
3. Who was Bob given the opportunity to sing for in Chapter 6, "Small Axe"?
(a) Coxsone Dodd.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Leslie Kong.
4. Who did Bob ask Rita to write to for him?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
5. What happened when Rita stayed the night with Bob?
(a) She was harassed by his nosy neighbors.
(b) She was attacked by the evil things he had described earlier.
(c) They never spoke again.
(d) They got married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who began handing Rita love notes from Bob?
2. Who wrote a long letter to Bob in February?
3. What was the name of Cedella's second child?
4. What country does Ras Tafari become leader of?
5. Where did Cedella decide to move when she discovered she was pregnant for a second time?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)