|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
(a) Omeriah Malcolm.
(b) Edward Booker.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Captain Marley.
2. Who wanted to sign the Wailers to his record label in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Coxsone Dodd.
(b) Peter Sims.
(c) Chris Blackwell.
(d) Leslie Kong.
3. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
(a) Spliff House.
(b) Jamaican House.
(c) Island House.
(d) Marley Manor.
4. What record company gained the rights to "Catch a Fire"?
(a) JAD and Cayman Music.
(b) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(c) Jamaican Records.
(d) Island Records.
5. Who did Omeriah bequeath his entire estate to?
(a) Winston Matthews.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Bunny Livingston.
(d) Peter Tosh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cedella believe Bob would be successful at when she received his note in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
2. Who worked hard to make the Wailers a success?
3. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
4. During Omeriah's funeral, why were the mirrors turned in the house?
5. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)