|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
(a) As a barren and worthless woman.
(b) As intelligent and resourceful.
(c) As prude and snobbish.
(d) This is not considered.
2. Two days after Bob's dream that caused him chest pain, what did he learn?
(a) His last record has been a failure.
(b) Cedella lost her baby in childbirth.
(c) Omeriah has died.
(d) Nothing unusual.
3. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
(a) To prevent more deaths in the family.
(b) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
(c) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
(d) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
4. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Jamaican Records.
(b) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(c) Tuff Gong.
(d) JAD and Cayman Music.
5. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
(a) Experiment with mysticism.
(b) Continue recording music.
(c) Talk to his godmother.
(d) Fill the role his grandfather had left behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Captain Marley die?
2. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
3. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
4. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
5. Who did Bob hang out with in Kingston?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)