|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Wilmington.
(b) Toward Whitfield Town.
(c) Toward Nine Miles.
(d) Toward Trench Town.
2. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
(a) His godmother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
3. How did Captain Marley die?
(a) From a car accident.
(b) From old age.
(c) From a heart attack.
(d) From a stroke.
4. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
(a) They did not need Captain Marley anyway.
(b) Karma would repay Captain Marley.
(c) Bob did not tell his mother not to worry.
(d) Captain Marley was going to die soon anyway.
5. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
(a) She does not offend Bob's family.
(b) By claiming she is better than they are.
(c) By questioning their beliefs.
(d) By blaming Bob for Omeriah's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
2. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
3. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
4. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
5. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)