|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
(a) Karma would repay Captain Marley.
(b) Captain Marley was going to die soon anyway.
(c) Bob did not tell his mother not to worry.
(d) They did not need Captain Marley anyway.
2. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Winston Matthews.
3. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
4. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Nine Miles.
(b) Toward Trench Town.
(c) Toward Wilmington.
(d) Toward Whitfield Town.
5. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
(a) That Captain Marley had several children.
(b) That Captain Marley had been married before.
(c) That Cedella was crazy.
(d) That Bob was coming to live with his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
2. Where did the boys in Kingston learn to be more independent and more mischievous?
3. In what year did the Wailers tour England the United States to promote "Catch a Fire"?
4. Who did Cedella greet at Captain Marley's home?
5. What record company gained the rights to "Catch a Fire"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)