|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wanted to sign the Wailers to his record label in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Chris Blackwell.
(b) Leslie Kong.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) Peter Sims.
2. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
(b) Nine Miles.
3. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
(a) Talk to his godmother.
(b) Continue recording music.
(c) Experiment with mysticism.
(d) Fill the role his grandfather had left behind.
4. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
(a) To obtain a marriage license to marry Toddy Livingston.
(b) To file for divorce from Captain Marley.
(c) To file a formal complaint that he remarried without first divorcing her.
(d) To get a new copy of Bob's birth certificate.
5. How was "Catch a Fire" received?
(a) It was released after Bob's death.
(b) It was a huge success.
(c) It was never released.
(d) It was a gigantic failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Cedella greet at Captain Marley's home?
2. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
3. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
4. Two days after Bob's dream that caused him chest pain, what did he learn?
5. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)