|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Trench Town.
(b) Toward Whitfield Town.
(c) Toward Nine Miles.
(d) Toward Wilmington.
2. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Jamaican Records.
(b) Tuff Gong.
(c) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(d) JAD and Cayman Music.
3. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
(b) Nine Miles.
(c) New York.
4. Who did Bob hang out with in Kingston?
(a) Omeriah Malcolm.
(b) Bunny Livingston.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Captain Marley.
5. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
(a) As intelligent and resourceful.
(b) This is not considered.
(c) As prude and snobbish.
(d) As a barren and worthless woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
2. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
3. In what year did the Wailers tour England the United States to promote "Catch a Fire"?
4. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
5. How was "Catch a Fire" received?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)