|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was "Catch a Fire" received?
(a) It was a gigantic failure.
(b) It was released after Bob's death.
(c) It was never released.
(d) It was a huge success.
2. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
(a) Coxsone Dodd.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Bunny Livingston.
(d) Bob Marley.
3. Why did Bob want to look more like a white person?
(a) Because these were the people with power.
(b) Because he was told his skin was sinful.
(c) Bob did not want to look more like a white person.
(d) Because he thought he was ugly.
4. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
5. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
(a) New York.
(b) Nine Miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was placed outside the house for three days after Omeriah's death?
2. How did Captain Marley die?
3. Who did Bob hang out with in Kingston?
4. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
5. Two days after Bob's dream that caused him chest pain, what did he learn?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)