|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Cedella greet at Captain Marley's home?
(a) Captain Marley.
(b) His new wife.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
2. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
(a) Nine Miles.
3. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
(a) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
(b) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
(c) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
(d) To prevent more deaths in the family.
4. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
(a) Experiment with mysticism.
(b) Fill the role his grandfather had left behind.
(c) Talk to his godmother.
(d) Continue recording music.
5. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
(a) Island House.
(b) Spliff House.
(c) Marley Manor.
(d) Jamaican House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
2. How did Captain Marley die?
3. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
4. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
5. During Omeriah's funeral, why were the mirrors turned in the house?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)