|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
(a) By claiming she is better than they are.
(b) By questioning their beliefs.
(c) By blaming Bob for Omeriah's death.
(d) She does not offend Bob's family.
2. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
(b) Nine Miles.
3. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
(a) To prevent more deaths in the family.
(b) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
(c) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
(d) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
4. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
5. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
(a) To file for divorce from Captain Marley.
(b) To obtain a marriage license to marry Toddy Livingston.
(c) To get a new copy of Bob's birth certificate.
(d) To file a formal complaint that he remarried without first divorcing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
2. Who did Omeriah bequeath his entire estate to?
3. Where did the boys in Kingston learn to be more independent and more mischievous?
4. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
5. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)