|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
2. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Jamaican Records.
(b) Tuff Gong.
(c) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(d) JAD and Cayman Music.
3. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
4. What record company gained the rights to "Catch a Fire"?
(a) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(b) Jamaican Records.
(c) JAD and Cayman Music.
(d) Island Records.
5. How was "Catch a Fire" received?
(a) It was a gigantic failure.
(b) It was a huge success.
(c) It was never released.
(d) It was released after Bob's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
2. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
3. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
4. Why did Bob want to look more like a white person?
5. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)