|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
(a) Continue recording music.
(b) Fill the role his grandfather had left behind.
(c) Talk to his godmother.
(d) Experiment with mysticism.
2. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
(a) That Captain Marley had been married before.
(b) That Cedella was crazy.
(c) That Bob was coming to live with his father.
(d) That Captain Marley had several children.
3. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
(a) Edward Booker.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Captain Marley.
4. Where did the boys in Kingston learn to be more independent and more mischievous?
(a) In school.
(b) In the country.
(c) In the music they hear.
(d) In the big city.
5. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
(b) New York.
(d) Nine Miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two days after Bob's dream that caused him chest pain, what did he learn?
2. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
3. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
4. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
5. In what year did the Wailers tour England the United States to promote "Catch a Fire"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)