|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
2. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
3. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Nine Miles.
(b) Toward Whitfield Town.
(c) Toward Trench Town.
(d) Toward Wilmington.
4. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
(a) Edward Booker.
(b) Omeriah Malcolm.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Captain Marley.
5. Who worked hard to make the Wailers a success?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Winston Matthews.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Bob Marley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
2. Why did Bob want to look more like a white person?
3. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
4. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
5. How did Captain Marley die?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)