|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cedella believe Bob would be successful at when she received his note in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
2. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
(a) This is not considered.
(b) As intelligent and resourceful.
(c) As prude and snobbish.
(d) As a barren and worthless woman.
3. How did Captain Marley die?
(a) From a stroke.
(b) From a heart attack.
(c) From old age.
(d) From a car accident.
4. Why did Cedella lose her case?
(a) Because she did not bring a lawyer with her.
(b) Because she had no grounds for her case.
(c) Because Bob testified against his mother.
(d) Because she could not afford the court fees.
5. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
(a) Spliff House.
(b) Jamaican House.
(c) Marley Manor.
(d) Island House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
2. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
3. Who did Bob hang out with in Kingston?
4. What record company gained the rights to "Catch a Fire"?
5. Who worked hard to make the Wailers a success?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)