|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was "Catch a Fire" received?
(a) It was never released.
(b) It was released after Bob's death.
(c) It was a gigantic failure.
(d) It was a huge success.
2. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
3. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
(a) Jamaican House.
(b) Spliff House.
(c) Island House.
(d) Marley Manor.
4. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
(a) Captain Marley.
(b) Toddy Livingston.
(c) Omeriah Malcolm.
(d) Edward Booker.
5. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Nine Miles.
(b) Toward Whitfield Town.
(c) Toward Trench Town.
(d) Toward Wilmington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
2. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
3. Who purchased a house in Kingston in the early 1970s in order to get some Jamaican roots?
4. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
5. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)