|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
(a) Marley Manor.
(b) Spliff House.
(c) Jamaican House.
(d) Island House.
2. During Omeriah's funeral, why were the mirrors turned in the house?
(a) To prevent more deaths in the family.
(b) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
(c) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
(d) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
3. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
(a) She does not offend Bob's family.
(b) By claiming she is better than they are.
(c) By blaming Bob for Omeriah's death.
(d) By questioning their beliefs.
4. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
5. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Winston Matthews.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
2. What did Cedella believe Bob would be successful at when she received his note in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
3. What record company gained the rights to "Catch a Fire"?
4. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
5. Why did Bob want to look more like a white person?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)