|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
(a) Winston Matthews.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
2. Where did the boys in Kingston learn to be more independent and more mischievous?
(a) In school.
(b) In the big city.
(c) In the country.
(d) In the music they hear.
3. Why did Cedella go to the courthouse a few days after visiting Captain Marley?
(a) To get a new copy of Bob's birth certificate.
(b) To obtain a marriage license to marry Toddy Livingston.
(c) To file a formal complaint that he remarried without first divorcing her.
(d) To file for divorce from Captain Marley.
4. What did Cedella believe Bob would be successful at when she received his note in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
5. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
(a) As prude and snobbish.
(b) This is not considered.
(c) As a barren and worthless woman.
(d) As intelligent and resourceful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
2. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
3. Why did Cedella lose her case?
4. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
5. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)