|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Coxsone Dodd.
(c) Peter Tosh.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
2. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
(a) His mother.
(b) His godmother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His grandfather.
3. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
(a) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
(b) To prevent more deaths in the family.
(c) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
(d) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
4. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
(a) Spliff House.
(b) Marley Manor.
(c) Island House.
(d) Jamaican House.
5. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Trench Town.
(b) Toward Nine Miles.
(c) Toward Whitfield Town.
(d) Toward Wilmington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Omeriah bequeath his entire estate to?
2. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
3. Who did Bob hang out with in Kingston?
4. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
5. During Omeriah's funeral, why were the mirrors turned in the house?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)