|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who purchased a house in Kingston in the early 1970s in order to get some Jamaican roots?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Chris Blackwell.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Leslie Kong.
2. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Jamaican Records.
(b) JAD and Cayman Music.
(c) Tuff Gong.
(d) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
3. How did Captain Marley die?
(a) From a heart attack.
(b) From old age.
(c) From a stroke.
(d) From a car accident.
4. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
(a) Omeriah Malcolm.
(b) Edward Booker.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Captain Marley.
5. Why did Bob want to look more like a white person?
(a) Because he thought he was ugly.
(b) Because he was told his skin was sinful.
(c) Because these were the people with power.
(d) Bob did not want to look more like a white person.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
2. Where did the boys in Kingston learn to be more independent and more mischievous?
3. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
4. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
5. In what year did the Wailers tour England the United States to promote "Catch a Fire"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)