|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio, Ltd.
(b) JAD and Cayman Music.
(c) Tuff Gong.
(d) Jamaican Records.
2. Who wanted to sign the Wailers to his record label in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Peter Sims.
(b) Chris Blackwell.
(c) Leslie Kong.
(d) Coxsone Dodd.
3. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
(a) Captain Marley was going to die soon anyway.
(b) They did not need Captain Marley anyway.
(c) Bob did not tell his mother not to worry.
(d) Karma would repay Captain Marley.
4. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
(a) Nine Miles.
5. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
2. Two days after Bob's dream that caused him chest pain, what did he learn?
3. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
4. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
5. Where did the boys in Kingston learn to be more independent and more mischievous?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)