|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Omeriah's funeral, why were the mirrors turned in the house?
(a) To prevent more deaths in the family.
(b) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
(c) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
(d) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
2. Who wanted to sign the Wailers to his record label in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Coxsone Dodd.
(b) Chris Blackwell.
(c) Peter Sims.
(d) Leslie Kong.
3. What was placed outside the house for three days after Omeriah's death?
(a) His bed.
(b) His wife.
(c) His body.
(d) His clothes.
4. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
(d) Nine Miles.
5. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
(a) By claiming she is better than they are.
(b) She does not offend Bob's family.
(c) By questioning their beliefs.
(d) By blaming Bob for Omeriah's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
2. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
3. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
4. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
5. What did Cedella believe Bob would be successful at when she received his note in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)