|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was a girl in Bob's culture seen if she was not pregnant by the time she was out of her teens?
(a) As a barren and worthless woman.
(b) This is not considered.
(c) As prude and snobbish.
(d) As intelligent and resourceful.
2. In Chapter 5, "Pass It On", where did Cedella head on Saturday?
(a) Toward Wilmington.
(b) Toward Whitfield Town.
(c) Toward Nine Miles.
(d) Toward Trench Town.
3. What did Captain Marley's new wife realize during his conversation with Cedella?
(a) That Captain Marley had several children.
(b) That Captain Marley had been married before.
(c) That Cedella was crazy.
(d) That Bob was coming to live with his father.
4. What did Cedella believe Bob would be successful at when she received his note in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
5. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Winston Matthews.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worked hard to make the Wailers a success?
2. During Omeriah's funeral, why were the mirrors turned in the house?
3. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
4. What was placed outside the house for three days after Omeriah's death?
5. Who purchased a house in Kingston in the early 1970s in order to get some Jamaican roots?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)