|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
(a) Captain Marley.
(b) Edward Booker.
(c) Toddy Livingston.
(d) Omeriah Malcolm.
2. Why did Cedella lose her case?
(a) Because Bob testified against his mother.
(b) Because she could not afford the court fees.
(c) Because she did not bring a lawyer with her.
(d) Because she had no grounds for her case.
3. What did the house at 56 Hope Road become known as?
(a) Marley Manor.
(b) Spliff House.
(c) Island House.
(d) Jamaican House.
4. Who purchased a house in Kingston in the early 1970s in order to get some Jamaican roots?
(a) Bunny Livingston.
(b) Chris Blackwell.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Leslie Kong.
5. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
(b) Nine Miles.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bob dream about on September 10, 1964 that caused him to wake with severe chest pain?
2. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
3. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
4. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
5. Who did Bob hang out with in Kingston?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)