|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
(a) Fill the role his grandfather had left behind.
(b) Talk to his godmother.
(c) Experiment with mysticism.
(d) Continue recording music.
2. What did Cedella believe Bob would be successful at when she received his note in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
3. How did Captain Marley die?
(a) From a stroke.
(b) From a heart attack.
(c) From a car accident.
(d) From old age.
4. Who did Cedella marry in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
(a) Captain Marley.
(b) Edward Booker.
(c) Omeriah Malcolm.
(d) Toddy Livingston.
5. Who wanted to sign the Wailers to his record label in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
(a) Chris Blackwell.
(b) Leslie Kong.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) Peter Sims.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
2. Where did the boys in Kingston learn to be more independent and more mischievous?
3. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
4. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
5. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)