|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was placed outside the house for three days after Omeriah's death?
(a) His bed.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His body.
(d) His wife.
2. Who eventually took over the house at 56 Hope Road?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Coxsone Dodd.
(d) Bunny Livingston.
3. At his funeral, why was Omeriah's body reversed?
(a) To prevent Omeriah from rising from the dead.
(b) To prevent more deaths in the family.
(c) To preserve his spirit for reincarnation.
(d) To confuse any evil spirits lurking around.
4. Two days after Bob's dream that caused him chest pain, what did he learn?
(a) Omeriah has died.
(b) Cedella lost her baby in childbirth.
(c) His last record has been a failure.
(d) Nothing unusual.
5. Who suggested that Marley and Johnny Nash go to Sweden in 1970?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Omeriah bequeath his entire estate to?
2. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
3. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
4. Why did Bob tell his mother not to worry about his father's remarriage?
5. What popular label in Jamaica did the Wailers release a song on in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)