|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Crisis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose jealousy became apparent during the Wailers' tour?
(a) Winston Matthews.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Bunny Livingston.
(d) Bob Marley.
2. Who did Captain Marley ask Cedella about when she visited his home in Chapter 5, "Pass It On"?
3. What did Bob show no desire to do after Omeriah's death?
(a) Continue recording music.
(b) Experiment with mysticism.
(c) Talk to his godmother.
(d) Fill the role his grandfather had left behind.
4. What did Cedella believe Bob would be successful at when she received his note in Chapter 9, "Natural Mystic"?
5. How was "Catch a Fire" received?
(a) It was never released.
(b) It was a gigantic failure.
(c) It was a huge success.
(d) It was released after Bob's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the Wailers sent to stimulate some interest in the label and music in Chapter 13, "Crisis"?
2. Where did Cedella go to see Marley play?
3. Who questioned Bob's talents and overall gifts with the mystic world?
4. Who did Cedella greet at Captain Marley's home?
5. How did Bob's godmother offend the family?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)