Chapter 1: Riddim Track and Chapter 2: Kingdom Come
1. Who was performing a concert for Independence Day at the beginning of the biography?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Rita Anderson Marley.
(c) Cedella Marley.
(d) Ziggy Marley.
2. Where was a concert taking place as the biography opened?
(b) Nine Miles.
(c) New York.
3. What did Marley witness that shattered his illusions of grandeur with the African people?
(a) Nothing shatters his illusions of grandeur with the African people.
(b) Their emaciated forms.
(c) African police beating their own people.
(d) The people fighting amongst themselves.
4. Who was partially credited with bringing Rastafarianism to the islands?
(a) Peter Tosh.
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Asfa Wossen.
(d) Marcus Garvey.
5. Who did Garvey claim would be the Redeemer?
(a) The White King.
(b) The Black Queen.
(c) The Black King.
(d) The White Queen.
6. According to one of the founding tenants of Rastafarianism, who was a prophet for the black people?
(a) Asfa Wossen.
(b) Peter Tosh.
(c) Haile Selassie.
(d) Bob Marley.
This section contains 4,275 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)