Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite her anger with Dido about Roland in Chapter 13, Angela bursts into tears when she finds out _____.
2. As Chapter 15 ends, who turns up at Tycho's house?
3. Early in the novel, Tycho made a prediction, which he now learns has come true. What did he predict?
4. Tycho tells his mother he doesn't want to go to the party. What excuse does he first give?
5. The morning after the party Angela makes suggestions about how Tycho could improve _____.
While the rest of the Potters go to Africa's party, Tycho stays home alone. When he speaks with Dido on the phone, she asks him if he were aware of Angela's plans to confront Roland. How does he answer, and why do you think he answers in this way?
When Tycho and Angela finally get together in a romantic sense, who initiates their first sexual encounter and how? What factors do you think have influenced Angela's change of heart with respect to dating Tycho?
In the closing chapter of the novel, Dido has finally told Angela the whole truth about Roland; Tycho has become a hero, and Angela and Tycho have embarked on a new stage in their relationship. Both Angela and Tycho have grown up in different ways. Describe how their respective experiences throughout the novel have helped them to become more mature.
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)