|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite her anger with Dido about Roland in Chapter 13, Angela bursts into tears when she finds out _____.
(a) Dido's is trapped in the car, but she is unharmed.
(b) Dido is badly hurt in the accident.
(c) The car is totalled, but Dido has escaped with only minor injuries.
(d) Dido is not in the car.
2. As Chapter 15 ends, who turns up at Tycho's house?
(b) A newspaper reporter.
(c) Africa's new boyfriend.
3. Early in the novel, Tycho made a prediction, which he now learns has come true. What did he predict?
(a) Hamish would soon have a little brother or sister.
(b) Africa would move back home.
(c) Africa would reunite with Hudson.
(d) Hudson would hit Africa.
4. Tycho tells his mother he doesn't want to go to the party. What excuse does he first give?
(a) There is an occultation of two of Jupiter's moons that he wants to see.
(b) That he has a headache.
(c) There is a good movie on television that he doesn't want to miss.
(d) There is an eclipse that he wants to watch.
5. The morning after the party Angela makes suggestions about how Tycho could improve _____.
(a) His attitude.
(b) His hair style and clothing.
(c) His posture.
(d) His diction.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Angela wakes up after her evening in the bar, she realizes ____.
2. Tycho's family is scheduled to go to a party. Who is the party for?
3. Who do Angela and Tycho discover sitting in the brush beside the car?
4. After the events of the night before, why does Tycho seem jubilant.
5. What do Angela and Tycho notice about the state of the car that was involved in the accident?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)