|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the slogan "The Ionions Rule!" in Chapter 12?
(a) It is the slogan of an advertisement Tycho hears on the radio.
(b) It is the slogan of the drink Angela had at the bar.
(c) It is printed on the t-shirt Angela bought Tycho.
(d) It is the slogan on the book Tycho is reading.
2. Why is Dido suspicious when Angela goes out to meet Tycho as he drives up the hill toward her house?
(a) Angela has never done that before.
(b) Dido thinks Angela wants to ask Tycho to take her to Roland's.
(c) Angela has told her that the friendship with Tycho is finished.
(d) Dido doesn't like Tycho.
3. As Tycho and Angela talk over the events of the last few days, they make a decision about their relationship. What do they decide?
(a) To tell Dido so she wouldn't worry about Robin's influence on Angela anymore.
(b) To pretend nothing has happened between them.
(c) To keep their new relationship a secret for a while.
(d) To see other people.
4. When Angela leaves the office building, what does she do?
(a) She decides to try to see Roland again.
(b) She goes for coffee with Tycho and tells him what has happened.
(c) She calls her mother and tells her she will be late getting home.
(d) She decides to call her mother and tell her she has seen Roland.
5. Tycho's conversation with Dido reveals his mother's feelings about Angela more clearly. Why?
(a) His mother has not passed on the message that Dido called.
(b) His mother has called Dido and told her to stop Angela from calling anymore.
(c) His mother has written Dido a letter asking her to keep Angela away from Tycho.
(d) His mother has not passed on the message that Angela called.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Angela was at the bar, what was she drinking?
2. Who do Angela and Tycho discover sitting in the brush beside the car?
3. Tycho believes Angela is out of his league because she is beautiful, and he doesn't think he is very attractive. His mother tells him that beauty is only skin deep. What is Tycho's response?
4. Roland seems to know that Angela is shocked by what he has told her. What does he say to try to make her feel better?
5. While Tycho and his mother are talking in the kitchen, what is his mother doing?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)