|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what book is Tycho reading?
(a) "The Bible."
(b) "Amalthea, the Red Moon of Jupiter."
(c) "Black Holes and Other Mysteries."
(d) "The Catalogue of the Universe."
2. When Angela calls Dido in Chapter 13, Angela is upset because _____.
(a) No one answers the phone.
(b) Dido refuses to speak to her.
(c) Dido grills her about where she's been.
(d) Dido yells at her.
3. Why is Dido suspicious when Angela goes out to meet Tycho as he drives up the hill toward her house?
(a) Dido doesn't like Tycho.
(b) Angela has told her that the friendship with Tycho is finished.
(c) Dido thinks Angela wants to ask Tycho to take her to Roland's.
(d) Angela has never done that before.
4. When Angela leaves the office building, what does she do?
(a) She decides to call her mother and tell her she has seen Roland.
(b) She decides to try to see Roland again.
(c) She goes for coffee with Tycho and tells him what has happened.
(d) She calls her mother and tells her she will be late getting home.
5. When it is clear that Tycho is going to try to help the person trapped in the car, how does Angela initially react?
(a) She is angry at Tycho for playing hero.
(b) She says Tycho is a hero.
(c) She faints.
(d) She says it is too late and pleads with him to stay clear of the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela tells Tycho about her evening. She says she has been at a bar called ____.
2. When Richard and Tycho's father arrives home, they are in the middle of an argument. What is the argument about?
3. What traumatic event happens just after Tycho and Angela spot a car they think is Dido's as they walk toward her house?
4. In Chapter 10, who says, "Life's a real old puzzle, isn't it?"
5. As Tycho and Angela approach the car in Chapter 14, what do they hear?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)