|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Catalogue of the Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dido's usual style of parenting is described as ______.
(a) Hands off and noninterfering.
(d) Involved and interested.
2. In Chapter 10, who says, "Life's a real old puzzle, isn't it?"
(a) Tycho's father.
(d) Tycho's mother.
3. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
(a) Africa has had an argument with her husband and wants her parents to come and get her.
(b) Angela wants Tycho to help her find her father.
(c) Africa has had an argument with her husband and wants her parents to call the police.
(d) Angela wants to tell Tycho about her conversation with her mother.
4. Chapter 5 highlights the huge difference between Angela's and Roland's ____.
(a) Attitudes toward life.
(c) Sense of humor.
5. Who keeps staring at Angela while she waits in Roland's office?
(a) The receptionist.
(b) No one; she is alone.
(c) Roland's business partner.
(d) The security guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Angela and Tycho discover sitting in the brush beside the car?
2. Tcyho and Angela park the car in Chapter 5, and as they are walking down the street, whom do they encounter?
3. How is the man Angela believes to be her father described in Chapter 5?
4. When Angela and Tycho arrive at the scene of the car accident, who asks for their help?
5. Tycho asks his mother where his name originated. What does his mother tell him?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)