|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Catalogue of the Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
(a) Too mature.
2. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) The missing-parent group.
(b) The broken-home gang.
(c) The broken-home fellowship.
(d) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
3. When Roland finally agrees to speak with Angela, how does he refer to her?
(c) Dido May's daughter.
(d) Ms. May.
4. What philosophical idea does Tycho discuss with Angela?
(a) That the world is only an idea.
(b) That truth is only an idea.
(c) That the world is symmetrical.
(d) That the earth revolves around the sun.
5. In Chapter 15, what does Angela do to help one of the accident victims?
(a) Cuts his shirt off with a knife.
(b) Holds a wet cloth against his wounds.
(c) Calls the ambulance.
(d) Gives him CPR.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Tycho and Angela approach the car in Chapter 14, what do they hear?
2. Who keeps staring at Angela while she waits in Roland's office?
3. The person sitting beside the car is injured. What kind of injury does the person have?
4. Tycho tells his mother he doesn't want to go to the party. What excuse does he first give?
5. Dido finally tells Angela the truth about how she and Roland parted. What does she say?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)