|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Catalogue of the Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dido tells Angela she would prefer Angela date Tycho rather than Robin. Why?
(a) Dido thinks Robin lacks imagination.
(b) Dido thinks Robin is stuck-up and selfish.
(c) Dido simply likes Tycho better.
(d) Dido thinks Tycho is safer.
2. Richard tells his father that both he and Tycho feel _____ toward Africa.
3. Chapter 5 highlights the huge difference between Angela's and Roland's ____.
(b) Sense of humor.
(d) Attitudes toward life.
4. Dido finally tells Angela the truth about how she and Roland parted. What does she say?
(a) Dido broke up the relationship because she didn't love Roland.
(b) Roland joined the Army, and she didn't know where he was.
(c) Roland promised to marry her but then disappeared to Australia, and Dido has not seen him since.
(d) Roland promised to divorce his wife so he could marry Dido.
5. Near the end of Chapter 8 Tycho agrees to ______.
(a) Come back later, alone, and speak to Roland.
(b) Come back later with Angela.
(c) Wait in the car for Angela.
(d) Pick Angela up in an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their telephone call, Dido and Tycho promise each other ____.
2. What does Tycho learn in the course of the phone call he makes?
3. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
4. Roland seems to know that Angela is shocked by what he has told her. What does he say to try to make her feel better?
5. When Tycho points out that her father doesn't seem very happy to see Angela, how does she react?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)