|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Catalogue of the Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Tycho and Angela leave for her house in Chapter 13, what do they do?
(a) Call Tycho's parents.
(b) Tidy up and have tea.
(c) Sweep the floor and feed the cat.
(d) Tidy up and eat bagels.
2. While Angela and Tcyho are walking to her house, they see what appears to be Dido's car on _________.
(a) Dry Street.
(b) Dry Bed Road.
(c) Dry River Run.
(d) Dry Creek Road.
3. After Angela calls Dido in Chapter 13, she and Tycho decide to walk to her house because _____.
(a) Tycho's car is broken down.
(b) Richard refuses to let Tycho use the car.
(c) Angela's car is in the shop for servicing.
(d) It is Saturday morning, and there are no buses until later.
4. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
(a) Africa has had an argument with her husband and wants her parents to call the police.
(b) Africa has had an argument with her husband and wants her parents to come and get her.
(c) Angela wants to tell Tycho about her conversation with her mother.
(d) Angela wants Tycho to help her find her father.
5. Just as Angela and Tycho free the person trapped in the car, what happens?
(a) The car explodes and catches fire.
(b) Black fog rolls in off the river.
(c) The police arrive.
(d) Tycho dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard tells his father that both he and Tycho feel _____ toward Africa.
2. Angela has an idea of what she and Tycho can do for the day in Chapter 3. What does she propose?
3. What do Angela and Tycho notice about the state of the car that was involved in the accident?
4. When her mother asks why Angela doesn't date Tycho instead of Robin, what reason does she give?
5. IN Chapter 11, why did Dido call Tycho earlier in the day?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)