|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Catalogue of the Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chapter 8 end?
(a) Angela gets out of the car and walks toward her father's office.
(b) Tycho drives away and leaves Angela alone.
(c) Angela gets out of the car, changes her mind, and gets back in.
(d) Tycho falls asleep while waiting for Angela to come back.
2. Dido asks Tycho a pointed question during their telephone call. What does she ask?
(a) She asks whether Tycho was aware of Angela's plan to meet Roland.
(b) She asks if Tycho has a crush on Angela.
(c) She asks if Tycho thinks Robin is a suitable match for Angela.
(d) She asks if Tycho had given Angela the idea of trying to meet Roland.
3. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
(a) Angela Foster.
(b) Angela Roland.
(c) Dido Roland.
(d) Roland Chase.
4. Dido explains why she didn't answer the phone the previous night. What does she say?
(a) She was angry at Angela and didn't want to speak with her.
(b) She took the phone off the hook so she could sleep.
(c) Angela must have dialed a wrong number.
(d) She was out for a walk and missed the call.
5. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
(a) Phones him.
(b) Goes to his house and rings the bell.
(c) Nothing; she is afraid to actually face her father.
(d) Goes to his house and stands outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard is groaning about the possibility that Africa will return home. What does Tycho tell him?
2. Angela tells Tycho that she first tried to find her father by ____.
3. In Chapter 9, how is Roland's office building described?
4. Who arrives just as Angela and Tycho are preparing to leave the accident scene in search of a phone?
5. IN Chapter 11, why did Dido call Tycho earlier in the day?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)