|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Catalogue of the Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Roland finally agrees to speak with Angela, how does he refer to her?
(c) Ms. May.
(d) Dido May's daughter.
2. When Angela brings up the idea of a reconciliation between her parents, her mother rejects the idea. Why?
(a) She doesn't want to get Angela's hopes up.
(b) She is too tired to pursue a relationship, and they've both changed too much.
(c) She doesn't want to disrupt her lifestyle.
(d) She likes living alone.
3. Dido suggests that she and Angela do something different this morning. What does she suggest?
(a) A picnic breakfast.
(b) Going to a cafe for breakfast.
(d) Going to church.
4. Both Angela and Tycho think that Dido doesn't renovate the house because ____.
(a) She isn't planning to stay there very much longer.
(b) She enjoys a lifestyle that is inefficient and prone to difficulty.
(c) She is too much of a cheapskate.
(d) She can't afford it.
5. Africa's husband's name is ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tycho hears Angela's explanation of what she wants her plan to accomplish, what does he believe?
2. The morning after the middle-of-the-night phone call, why does Richard go into Tycho's room?
3. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
4. Dido tells Angela she would prefer Angela date Tycho rather than Robin. Why?
5. Near the end of Chapter 8 Tycho agrees to ______.
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)