|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Catalogue of the Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela say that indicates she has romanticized the relationship between her mother and father?
(a) That they are married in every cell of Angela's body.
(b) That if Roland met Angela, he would remember how much he loved Dido.
(c) That Roland is miserable without Dido but noble to have chosen to stay with his wife.
(d) That her mother and father are in love, despite the passing of time.
2. Richard is groaning about the possibility that Africa will return home. What does Tycho tell him?
(a) Africa won't move back home this time.
(b) If Africa moves back home, Tycho will move away.
(c) If Africa moves back home, her husband will divorce her.
(d) Africa will never move back home.
3. Chapter 5 highlights the huge difference between Angela's and Roland's ____.
(a) Attitudes toward life.
(b) Sense of humor.
4. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
(b) The broken-home fellowship.
(c) The broken-home gang.
(d) The missing-parent group.
5. When Angela tells Roland she wants nothing from him, he hints that ______.
(a) There is no proof she is biologically related to him.
(b) There is no formal proof that she is Dido's actual daughter.
(c) He has a great dislike of Dido.
(d) His real name isn't Roland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dido asks Tycho a pointed question during their telephone call. What does she ask?
2. The person sitting beside the car is injured. What kind of injury does the person have?
3. In Chapter 11, who does Tycho decide to make a phone call to?
4. After Angela calls Dido in Chapter 13, she and Tycho decide to walk to her house because _____.
5. How does the man Angela believes is her father react when he sees her?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)