|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Catalogue of the Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Angela meets up with Tycho again, and tells him ____.
(a) That she is going to forget about trying to meet her father.
(b) That Dido and Angela had an argument.
(c) About her plan to go to her father's office.
(d) About her idea that Roland is not really her father.
2. When Angela tells Roland she wants nothing from him, he hints that ______.
(a) His real name isn't Roland.
(b) There is no formal proof that she is Dido's actual daughter.
(c) He has a great dislike of Dido.
(d) There is no proof she is biologically related to him.
3. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
4. When Angela brings up the idea of a reconciliation between her parents, her mother rejects the idea. Why?
(a) She is too tired to pursue a relationship, and they've both changed too much.
(b) She doesn't want to get Angela's hopes up.
(c) She likes living alone.
(d) She doesn't want to disrupt her lifestyle.
5. How does Chapter 8 end?
(a) Angela gets out of the car, changes her mind, and gets back in.
(b) Angela gets out of the car and walks toward her father's office.
(c) Tycho falls asleep while waiting for Angela to come back.
(d) Tycho drives away and leaves Angela alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What philosophical idea does Tycho discuss with Angela?
2. How does Roland initially act toward Angela in Chapter 9?
3. What is Tycho's response to Angela's plan regarding her father?
4. Angela wants Tycho to agree that wanting to meet her father is reasonable. What does Tycho say in response?
5. Why is Dido suspicious when Angela goes out to meet Tycho as he drives up the hill toward her house?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)