|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Catalogue of the Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. IN Chapter 11, why did Dido call Tycho earlier in the day?
(a) To see if he knew where Angela was.
(b) To ask how things went with Roland.
(c) To tell him not to call Angela anymore.
(d) To ask him over for dinner.
2. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
3. When it is clear that Tycho is going to try to help the person trapped in the car, how does Angela initially react?
(a) She says Tycho is a hero.
(b) She is angry at Tycho for playing hero.
(c) She faints.
(d) She says it is too late and pleads with him to stay clear of the car.
4. In Chapter 14, Angela's most personal fear is revealed. What is it she fears?
(a) That she will never see Robin again.
(b) That some harm will come to Dido.
(c) That some harm will come to Tycho.
(d) That some harm will come to Roland.
5. Chapter 3 reveals that Tycho's mother is effectively the head of the household. Why?
(a) Mr. Potter is mentally ill.
(b) Mr. Potter is rarely home.
(c) Mrs. Potter is overbearing and controlling, and no one will stand up to her, including Mr. Potter.
(d) Mr. Potter is disabled because of an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite her anger with Dido about Roland in Chapter 13, Angela bursts into tears when she finds out _____.
2. While Angela was at the bar, what was she drinking?
3. When Angela calls Dido in Chapter 13, Angela is upset because _____.
4. As Angela and Tycho are leaving the house, his mother reminds him to buy a present for Africa. Why?
5. When Angela and Tycho arrive at the scene of the car accident, who asks for their help?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)