|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Catalogue of the Universe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dido suggests that she and Angela do something different this morning. What does she suggest?
(a) A picnic breakfast.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Going to a cafe for breakfast.
2. Tycho says people avoided him when he was younger because ___.
(a) They were afraid he would be rude to them.
(b) His father is disabled.
(c) Richard spread lies about him.
(d) His mother is mean.
3. When Angela sees Dido after the accident, she is described as overcome with emotion. Why?
(a) She thinks her mother is angry with her.
(b) She realizes Dido will know she spent the night with Tycho.
(c) She is still angry with her mother for lying about Roland.
(d) She realizes that although Dido was not harmed, it could have been her in the car.
4. How does Tycho respond to Angela's threat regarding her plan?
(a) He knows she is serious, but he won't help her because it goes against his conscience.
(b) He doesn't believe she will do what she says she will.
(c) He is afraid that if he doesn't go along, the friendship will be ruined.
(d) He knows she is serious, so he agrees to help.
5. Africa's parents do not pick her up because ____.
(a) It's too early.
(b) She lives too far away.
(c) She and her husband make up.
(d) She decides to go to a friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tycho's conversation with Dido reveals his mother's feelings about Angela more clearly. Why?
2. What is the significance of the slogan "The Ionions Rule!" in Chapter 12?
3. As Chapter 15 ends, who turns up at Tycho's house?
4. While Angela and her mother are having breakfast, Dido interrogates Angela about ____.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 7, when Angela wakes up the morning after seeing her father, what does she decide to do?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)