|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, A Leap into the Abyss.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tycho learn in the course of the phone call he makes?
(a) Tony has a new pet.
(b) Dido is painting the bathroom.
(c) Angela has not returned home yet.
(d) Richard is angry at him for not going to the party.
2. Tycho's mother knows Tycho has a crush on Angela. What does she tell him?
(a) She says Tycho should tell Angela how he feels.
(b) Everyone falls for an unsuitable person at some point, but the feeling will pass.
(c) She says Tycho should be happy just being friends because Angela does not return his feelings.
(d) She says he should forget about Angela.
3. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
4. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) The broken-home fellowship.
(b) The missing-parent group.
(c) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
(d) The broken-home gang.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 7, when Angela wakes up the morning after seeing her father, what does she decide to do?
(a) To write him a letter.
(b) To ask her mother to tell her the whole story about the relationship between Dido and Roland.
(c) To go back to the venue where she saw him the day before.
(d) To go to his office and confront him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Angela's response when the man she believes is her father reacts the way he does?
2. Before Tycho and Angela leave for her house in Chapter 13, what do they do?
3. How does Chapter 8 end?
4. During their phone call, Dido tells Tycho that she is worried. What is she worried about?
5. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)