|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, A Leap into the Abyss.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
2. How does Angela rationalize her father's reaction to seeing her?
(a) She says it is understandable that he wouldn't acknowledge her in public.
(b) She convinces herself that her father is just shocked to see her.
(c) She thinks perhaps she is mistaken and the man isn't really her father.
(d) She convinces herself that her father didn't recognize her.
3. Tycho compares common sense and ______.
4. Dido's usual style of parenting is described as ______.
(a) Hands off and noninterfering.
(c) Involved and interested.
5. Angela's mother says she values two things in her life, _____ and Angela.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their telephone call, Dido and Tycho promise each other ____.
2. Africa's parents do not pick her up because ____.
3. Angela sense that Tycho's mother doesn't approve of her. What does she do?
4. How does Roland initially act toward Angela in Chapter 9?
5. When two men emerge from the building across the street, Angela seems to recognize them. Tycho asks who they are. What does Angel tell him?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)