|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, A Leap into the Abyss.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard goads Tycho about the quote, "Nothing exists but atoms and the void," saying he is ____.
(a) So naive.
(b) So boring.
(c) So middle class.
(d) So ridiculous.
2. Tcyho and Angela park the car in Chapter 5, and as they are walking down the street, whom do they encounter?
(a) A group of misfits on bicycles.
(b) A rough-looking man with a wheelbarrow.
(d) A group of misfits with motorcycles.
3. Dido suggests that she and Angela do something different this morning. What does she suggest?
(b) Going to church.
(c) A picnic breakfast.
(d) Going to a cafe for breakfast.
4. Angela realizes that Dido has lied to her. What does Roland tell her that reveals the lie?
(a) That Dido has kept in contact with him all these years.
(b) That Roland's children are aware of Angela.
(c) That Roland wasn't aware of her existence.
(d) That Roland is not married and has no children.
5. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
(a) Dido Roland.
(b) Angela Roland.
(c) Roland Chase.
(d) Angela Foster.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Angela leaves the office building, what does she do?
2. At the end of Chapter 9, Angela refuses to take a ride home with Tycho. He gives her $10 and leaves. Where does he go?
3. In Chapter 3, how is Tycho portrayed?
4. What does Angela threaten when she hears what Tycho has to say about her plan?
5. While Angela and Dido are discussing whether being exposed to loud music is good or bad, what view does Dido take?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)