|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard tells his father that both he and Tycho feel _____ toward Africa.
2. Angela has an idea of what she and Tycho can do for the day in Chapter 3. What does she propose?
(a) Skip their community-service project and go see a movie.
(b) Skip school and go to a concert.
(c) Write letters of protest to politicians.
(d) Skip their community-service project and go to the beach.
3. While Angela and Dido are discussing whether being exposed to loud music is good or bad, what view does Dido take?
(a) It is a silly thing to do because it can damage someone's hearing.
(b) It is fine as long as someone doesn't do it constantly.
(c) It is a test of intelligence.
(d) It is a test of stamina.
4. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
5. When Angela tells Roland about growing up poor, what does he disclose to her?
(a) That he never sent child support payments to Dido.
(b) That he doesn't really care about what she's experienced.
(c) That he didn't even know she existed.
(d) That Dido refused to take money from him for Angela.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Roland finally agrees to speak with Angela, how does he refer to her?
2. Tycho asks his mother where his name originated. What does his mother tell him?
3. What has Tycho advised Angela to do about her father?
4. Tycho says people avoided him when he was younger because ___.
5. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)