|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tycho hears Angela's explanation of what she wants her plan to accomplish, what does he believe?
(a) Tycho believes Angela will not go through with the plan.
(b) Tycho thinks Angela's explanation makes sense.
(c) Tycho believes Angela is kidding herself.
(d) Tycho thinks Angela is lying to him.
2. When Angela tells Roland about growing up poor, what does he disclose to her?
(a) That he didn't even know she existed.
(b) That he doesn't really care about what she's experienced.
(c) That he never sent child support payments to Dido.
(d) That Dido refused to take money from him for Angela.
3. Dido's usual style of parenting is described as ______.
(b) Hands off and noninterfering.
(d) Involved and interested.
4. Africa's son is named ____.
5. Chapter 8 makes clear that Tycho has another reason for responding to Angela's plan as he does. What is the other reason?
(a) He thinks Dido will be upset with him for helping Angela.
(b) He thinks Robin will be upset with him for helping Angela.
(c) He is afraid Angela's father will represent competition for her attention and affections.
(d) He thinks Angela's father is self-absorbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dido tells Angela she would prefer Angela date Tycho rather than Robin. Why?
2. In Chapter 3, how is Richard described?
3. When Angela asks her mother to tell her how her parents met, her mother says it was ____.
4. Tycho's family is scheduled to go to a party. Who is the party for?
5. What does Tycho learn in the course of the phone call he makes?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)