|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tycho respond to Angela's threat regarding her plan?
(a) He knows she is serious, but he won't help her because it goes against his conscience.
(b) He is afraid that if he doesn't go along, the friendship will be ruined.
(c) He doesn't believe she will do what she says she will.
(d) He knows she is serious, so he agrees to help.
2. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
3. Tycho's conversation with Dido reveals his mother's feelings about Angela more clearly. Why?
(a) His mother has not passed on the message that Dido called.
(b) His mother has not passed on the message that Angela called.
(c) His mother has written Dido a letter asking her to keep Angela away from Tycho.
(d) His mother has called Dido and told her to stop Angela from calling anymore.
4. When Roland finally agrees to speak with Angela, how does he refer to her?
(a) Dido May's daughter.
(b) Ms. May.
5. What motivates Angela to search for her father?
(a) She senses her mother is not telling her the whole truth.
(b) She senses that her mother wants to reunite with her father.
(c) She wants to find out for sure if her father is dead.
(d) She wants to ask him for financial help for her and her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
2. What reasoning does Angela initially give Tycho about her plan regarding her father?
3. Chapter 3 reveals that Tycho's mother is effectively the head of the household. Why?
4. What does Angela know that she keeps from her mother?
5. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)