|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Roland finally agrees to speak with Angela, how does he refer to her?
(c) Dido May's daughter.
(d) Ms. May.
2. Angela looks to Tycho to affirm that her curiosity about her father is natural. How does he respond?
(a) Tycho says he doesn't understand why Angela doesn't just leave the past in the past.
(b) Tycho says natural curiosity should be explored.
(c) Tycho says that giving in to natural curiosity doesn't always bring about hoped-for results.
(d) Tycho says Angela is being obsessive.
3. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
(a) Too mature.
4. Who interrupts the discussion between Angela and Roland?
(a) The receptionist.
(b) Roland's mother-in-law.
(d) Roland's mother.
5. Dido suggests that she and Angela do something different this morning. What does she suggest?
(a) A picnic breakfast.
(b) Going to church.
(d) Going to a cafe for breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Dido give for being worried about Angela driving the car on the winding road home?
2. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
3. When Angela brings up the idea of a reconciliation between her parents, her mother rejects the idea. Why?
4. Angela realizes that Dido has lied to her. What does Roland tell her that reveals the lie?
5. As Angela and Tycho are leaving the house, his mother reminds him to buy a present for Africa. Why?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)