|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dido suggests that she and Angela do something different this morning. What does she suggest?
(a) Going to a cafe for breakfast.
(c) A picnic breakfast.
(d) Going to church.
2. Richard jokes that Africa's husband should have ____.
(a) Hit her harder, to knock her out.
(c) Left her.
(d) Drove her to her parents himself.
3. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
(a) Phones him.
(b) Goes to his house and stands outside.
(c) Nothing; she is afraid to actually face her father.
(d) Goes to his house and rings the bell.
4. Angela looks to Tycho to affirm that her curiosity about her father is natural. How does he respond?
(a) Tycho says that giving in to natural curiosity doesn't always bring about hoped-for results.
(b) Tycho says natural curiosity should be explored.
(c) Tycho says Angela is being obsessive.
(d) Tycho says he doesn't understand why Angela doesn't just leave the past in the past.
5. What is Tycho's reaction to whom he and Angela encounter as they walk along the street?
(a) He tries to start a conversation.
(b) He makes a joke.
(c) He stares.
(d) He is afraid to make eye contact.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tycho believes Angela is out of his league because she is beautiful, and he doesn't think he is very attractive. His mother tells him that beauty is only skin deep. What is Tycho's response?
2. When Tycho's family goes to the party, he is home alone and suddenly feels ____.
3. Africa's husband's name is ____.
4. Tycho is surprised when he watches Richard dressing. Why?
5. When Angela leaves the office building, what does she do?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)