|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tycho counts the hours until _____.
(a) He will see Angela again.
(b) He has to go to work.
(c) He has to go to school.
(d) He can leave home for good.
2. According to Tycho, what property does truth have?
(a) Truth is the opposite of imagination.
(b) Truth wobbles.
(c) Truth is impossible.
(d) Truth hurts.
3. What was the story that Dido used to recount to Angela titled?
(a) "The Great Chase."
(b) "Angela Roland."
(c) "The Mysterious Chase."
(d) "The Great Mystery."
4. When Angela leaves the office building, what does she do?
(a) She goes for coffee with Tycho and tells him what has happened.
(b) She calls her mother and tells her she will be late getting home.
(c) She decides to try to see Roland again.
(d) She decides to call her mother and tell her she has seen Roland.
5. Angela has indicated that she is taking Tycho to an unknown place but won't tell him where. Where is she taking him?
(a) To her house.
(b) To a coffee shop.
(c) To a cemetary.
(d) To a magazine store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Angela hear when she wakes up?
2. Angela wants Tycho to agree that wanting to meet her father is reasonable. What does Tycho say in response?
3. Angela's mother's name is ____.
4. In Chapter 8, Angela meets up with Tycho again, and tells him ____.
5. Africa's parents do not pick her up because ____.
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)