|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tycho know that Angela's explanation about the two men who came out of the building is a lie?
(a) One of the men bears a striking resemblance to Angela.
(b) One of the men is his own uncle.
(c) The men don't speak English.
(d) The men are Robin's father and his brother.
2. When Richard and Tycho's father arrives home, they are in the middle of an argument. What is the argument about?
(a) Richard's choice of liquor for the party.
(b) Richard's careless driving.
(c) Richard's rudeness to the clerk in the liquor store.
(d) Richard's way of dressing in old clothing.
3. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
(a) Goes to his house and rings the bell.
(b) Goes to his house and stands outside.
(c) Phones him.
(d) Nothing; she is afraid to actually face her father.
4. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
(a) Angela Foster.
(b) Dido Roland.
(c) Angela Roland.
(d) Roland Chase.
5. In the first scene in the novel, Angela is awakened by ____.
(b) Moonlight through the window.
(c) A cat meowing.
(d) The sound of a lawn mower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tcyho and Angela park the car in Chapter 5, and as they are walking down the street, whom do they encounter?
2. Angela's best friend's name is ___.
3. When Tycho's family goes to the party, he is home alone and suddenly feels ____.
4. Tycho believes Angela is out of his league because she is beautiful, and he doesn't think he is very attractive. His mother tells him that beauty is only skin deep. What is Tycho's response?
5. When two men emerge from the building across the street, Angela seems to recognize them. Tycho asks who they are. What does Angel tell him?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)