|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
(a) Angela Roland.
(b) Dido Roland.
(c) Angela Foster.
(d) Roland Chase.
2. While Tycho and his mother are talking in the kitchen, what is his mother doing?
(a) Rolling a cigarette.
(b) Rolling out pie dough.
(c) Washing dishes.
(d) Drinking tea and knitting.
3. Tycho compares common sense and ______.
4. Africa's parents do not pick her up because ____.
(a) She lives too far away.
(b) She decides to go to a friend's house.
(c) She and her husband make up.
(d) It's too early.
5. Both Angela and Tycho think that Dido doesn't renovate the house because ____.
(a) She can't afford it.
(b) She is too much of a cheapskate.
(c) She enjoys a lifestyle that is inefficient and prone to difficulty.
(d) She isn't planning to stay there very much longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the man Angela believes to be her father described in Chapter 5?
2. What is Angela's nickname for her best friend?
3. When Angela leaves the office building, what does she do?
4. Chapter 3 reveals that Tycho's mother is effectively the head of the household. Why?
5. What does Angela threaten when she hears what Tycho has to say about her plan?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)