|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Africa's son is named ____.
2. How is the man Angela believes to be her father described in Chapter 5?
(a) Well-groomed but unattractive.
(b) A gentle person.
(c) A rich, successful, well-dressed businessman.
3. When Tycho tells his mother that he gave Angela $10 rather than buy a gift for the party, how does his mother react?
(a) She tells Tycho that because he has no gift, he cannot go to the party.
(b) She is upset because she doesn't like Angela.
(c) She understands why Tycho chose to do so, once she hears the whole story.
(d) She is angry and accuses him of never thinking of anyone but himself.
4. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
(a) He didn't love her.
(b) He didn't know she was pregnant.
(c) He was moving to Wales.
(d) He was married.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 7, when Angela wakes up the morning after seeing her father, what does she decide to do?
(a) To write him a letter.
(b) To ask her mother to tell her the whole story about the relationship between Dido and Roland.
(c) To go to his office and confront him.
(d) To go back to the venue where she saw him the day before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the story that Dido used to recount to Angela titled?
2. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
3. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
4. Dido's usual style of parenting is described as ______.
5. In Chapter 7, which character says, "I'm so used to it, I forget it can be changed"?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)