|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Tycho advised Angela to do about her father?
(a) Ask her mother to set up a meeting.
(b) Write him off and forget about him.
(c) Telephone him and ask if the two can meet.
(d) Send him a letter.
2. In Chapter 7, which character says, "I'm so used to it, I forget it can be changed"?
3. What is Tycho's response to Angela's plan regarding her father?
(a) Tycho doesn't like the idea at all.
(b) Tycho thinks Angela will not be satisfied until she finds out the truth, so he supports her plan.
(c) Tycho says that the plan is just plain silly.
(d) Tycho doesn't like the idea and refuses to help.
4. Tcyho and Angela park the car in Chapter 5, and as they are walking down the street, whom do they encounter?
(b) A rough-looking man with a wheelbarrow.
(c) A group of misfits on bicycles.
(d) A group of misfits with motorcycles.
5. How does Roland initially act toward Angela in Chapter 9?
(a) He is polite.
(b) He is hostile and rude.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He tells her he is glad to meet her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tycho's conversation with Dido reveals his mother's feelings about Angela more clearly. Why?
2. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
3. While Angela and Dido are discussing whether being exposed to loud music is good or bad, what view does Dido take?
4. When Angela brings up the idea of a reconciliation between her parents, her mother rejects the idea. Why?
5. Roland's comment that he is not the only red-haired man in town is meant to imply what?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)