|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Angela's response when the man she believes is her father reacts the way he does?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She makes a joke to Tycho about how they resemble each other.
(c) She starts to cry.
(d) She sighs a sigh of relief.
2. At the end of Chapter 9, Angela refuses to take a ride home with Tycho. He gives her $10 and leaves. Where does he go?
(a) For a coffee at the nearby cafe.
(b) For a walk by the river.
(c) For a drive in the hills to think.
(d) Back to the community service project site.
3. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
(a) He was married.
(b) He was moving to Wales.
(c) He didn't know she was pregnant.
(d) He didn't love her.
4. As Tycho hangs up the phone after the late night call while his family is at the party, what startles him?
(a) His mother is standing behind him.
(b) Angela is standing behind him.
(c) A noise in the attic.
(d) The radio suddenly turns itself on.
5. How does Angela rationalize her father's reaction to seeing her?
(a) She thinks perhaps she is mistaken and the man isn't really her father.
(b) She convinces herself that her father didn't recognize her.
(c) She says it is understandable that he wouldn't acknowledge her in public.
(d) She convinces herself that her father is just shocked to see her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dido tells Angela she would prefer Angela date Tycho rather than Robin. Why?
2. Roland seems to know that Angela is shocked by what he has told her. What does he say to try to make her feel better?
3. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
4. When Tycho hears what has happened in Roland's office, how does he try to comfort Angela?
5. What is Tycho's response to Angela's plan regarding her father?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)