|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
(a) He was married.
(b) He didn't love her.
(c) He was moving to Wales.
(d) He didn't know she was pregnant.
2. In Chapter 3, how is Richard described?
(a) Lazy but kind.
(b) Easygoing with an ironic sense of humor.
(c) Rebellious but good-hearted.
(d) Rebellious, irresponsible, and selfish.
3. Why does Angela resort to threats in an attempt to get Tycho's support for her plan?
(a) She is manipulative by nature.
(b) She knows he will not allow her to go through the experience alone.
(c) She is afraid he will succeed in talking her out of her plan.
(d) She knows Tycho has a crush on her and can be forced to do whatever she asks of him.
4. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
(a) Removes her sunglasses and stares at one of the men.
(b) Turns her back.
(c) Starts talking to Tycho and ignores the men.
(d) Pretends she doesn't see the two men.
5. During their telephone call, Dido and Tycho promise each other ____.
(a) To contact the other if they hear from Angela.
(b) Not to mention to Angela that they've talked.
(c) Not to mention to Tycho's mother that they've talked.
(d) To contact each other the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard jokes that Africa's husband should have ____.
2. How does Angela rationalize her father's reaction to seeing her?
3. How does Tycho respond to Angela's threat regarding her plan?
4. Once he gets off the phone with Dido, Tycho goes outside. What is he planning to do?
5. Who keeps staring at Angela while she waits in Roland's office?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)