|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
(a) Angela Roland.
(b) Dido Roland.
(c) Roland Chase.
(d) Angela Foster.
2. Once he gets off the phone with Dido, Tycho goes outside. What is he planning to do?
(a) Go to look for Angela.
(b) Watch the street for any sign of Angela.
(c) Watch Jupiter.
(d) Have a cigarette.
3. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
(a) Turns her back.
(b) Starts talking to Tycho and ignores the men.
(c) Pretends she doesn't see the two men.
(d) Removes her sunglasses and stares at one of the men.
4. How do Richard and Tycho describe Africa?
(a) An intellectual.
(b) A good mother.
(c) A drama queen.
(d) A silly girl.
5. Angela has indicated that she is taking Tycho to an unknown place but won't tell him where. Where is she taking him?
(a) To a cemetary.
(b) To a coffee shop.
(c) To her house.
(d) To a magazine store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tycho's family is scheduled to go to a party. Who is the party for?
2. What reason does Dido give for being worried about Angela driving the car on the winding road home?
3. Angela tells Dido that the night before, she and Robin went to hear a band at ____.
4. Richard is groaning about the possibility that Africa will return home. What does Tycho tell him?
5. What philosophical idea does Tycho discuss with Angela?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)