|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Midnight Appointments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the man Angela believes to be her father described in Chapter 5?
(a) A rich, successful, well-dressed businessman.
(c) A gentle person.
(d) Well-groomed but unattractive.
2. Africa's son is named ____.
3. When Tycho hears Angela's explanation of what she wants her plan to accomplish, what does he believe?
(a) Tycho believes Angela will not go through with the plan.
(b) Tycho believes Angela is kidding herself.
(c) Tycho thinks Angela's explanation makes sense.
(d) Tycho thinks Angela is lying to him.
4. What is Angela's response when the man she believes is her father reacts the way he does?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She makes a joke to Tycho about how they resemble each other.
(c) She starts to cry.
(d) She sighs a sigh of relief.
5. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Roland finally agrees to speak with Angela, how does he refer to her?
2. During their phone call, Dido tells Tycho that she is worried. What is she worried about?
3. Tycho's conversation with Dido reveals his mother's feelings about Angela more clearly. Why?
4. As Angela and Tycho are leaving the house, his mother reminds him to buy a present for Africa. Why?
5. Near the end of Chapter 8 Tycho agrees to ______.
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)