|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, A Road of Blood and Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
2. Angela's best friend's name is ___.
3. Angela likes to hear the story of the relationship between her mother and father because it makes her feel ____.
(a) Chosen and wanted.
(c) Less anxious.
4. When her mother asks why Angela doesn't date Tycho instead of Robin, what reason does she give?
(a) Tycho is her best friend, and she doesn't want to ruin their friendship.
(b) Tycho is too lighthearted.
(c) Tycho is too serious.
(d) She isn't attracted to Tycho.
5. In Chapter 7, which character says, "I'm so used to it, I forget it can be changed"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
2. Richard tells his father that both he and Tycho feel _____ toward Africa.
3. As Angela and Tycho are leaving the house, his mother reminds him to buy a present for Africa. Why?
4. Angela says she has also seen her father another time. Where?
5. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)