|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, A Road of Blood and Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) The missing-parent group.
(b) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
(c) The broken-home gang.
(d) The broken-home fellowship.
2. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
3. Richard is groaning about the possibility that Africa will return home. What does Tycho tell him?
(a) Africa won't move back home this time.
(b) Africa will never move back home.
(c) If Africa moves back home, Tycho will move away.
(d) If Africa moves back home, her husband will divorce her.
4. Dido tells Angela she would prefer Angela date Tycho rather than Robin. Why?
(a) Dido thinks Tycho is safer.
(b) Dido simply likes Tycho better.
(c) Dido thinks Robin lacks imagination.
(d) Dido thinks Robin is stuck-up and selfish.
5. Dido's usual style of parenting is described as ______.
(c) Involved and interested.
(d) Hands off and noninterfering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela wants Tycho to agree that wanting to meet her father is reasonable. What does Tycho say in response?
2. Which is the eldest of the siblings in Tycho's family?
3. What philosophical idea does Tycho discuss with Angela?
4. Africa's husband's name is ____.
5. Tycho is surprised when he watches Richard dressing. Why?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)