|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, A Road of Blood and Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angela looks to Tycho to affirm that her curiosity about her father is natural. How does he respond?
(a) Tycho says Angela is being obsessive.
(b) Tycho says that giving in to natural curiosity doesn't always bring about hoped-for results.
(c) Tycho says he doesn't understand why Angela doesn't just leave the past in the past.
(d) Tycho says natural curiosity should be explored.
2. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
3. How do Richard and Tycho describe Africa?
(a) A silly girl.
(b) A good mother.
(c) An intellectual.
(d) A drama queen.
4. Dido's usual style of parenting is described as ______.
(c) Involved and interested.
(d) Hands off and noninterfering.
5. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) The missing-parent group.
(b) The broken-home fellowship.
(c) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
(d) The broken-home gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
2. Tycho says people avoided him when he was younger because ___.
3. Which is the eldest of the siblings in Tycho's family?
4. When two men emerge from the building across the street, Angela seems to recognize them. Tycho asks who they are. What does Angel tell him?
5. Richard is groaning about the possibility that Africa will return home. What does Tycho tell him?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)