|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, A Road of Blood and Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela say that indicates she has romanticized the relationship between her mother and father?
(a) That her mother and father are in love, despite the passing of time.
(b) That they are married in every cell of Angela's body.
(c) That Roland is miserable without Dido but noble to have chosen to stay with his wife.
(d) That if Roland met Angela, he would remember how much he loved Dido.
2. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
(a) He was moving to Wales.
(b) He didn't love her.
(c) He didn't know she was pregnant.
(d) He was married.
3. While Angela and her mother are having breakfast, Dido interrogates Angela about ____.
(a) Robin's character.
(b) What Angela did the night before.
(c) Why Angela is trying to meet her father.
(d) What Angela plans to do that day.
4. Angela's mother says she values two things in her life, _____ and Angela.
5. When Tycho points out that her father doesn't seem very happy to see Angela, how does she react?
(a) Angela gets angry with Tycho.
(b) Angela says he probably didn't recognize her.
(c) Angela defends him.
(d) Angela says Tycho is being too negative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
2. Angela wants Tycho to agree that wanting to meet her father is reasonable. What does Tycho say in response?
3. Both Angela and Tycho think that Dido doesn't renovate the house because ____.
4. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
5. In Chapter 7, which character says, "I'm so used to it, I forget it can be changed"?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)