|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, A Road of Blood and Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Robin offers to pick Angela up later in the day, she refuses. Why?
(a) She is not going home after she and Tycho part.
(b) She is afraid Dido will insult Robin.
(c) Dido won't let her have the car if Robin picks her up.
(d) She is afraid Robin will insult Dido.
2. How do Richard and Tycho describe Africa?
(a) A drama queen.
(b) An intellectual.
(c) A silly girl.
(d) A good mother.
3. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
(a) Turns her back.
(b) Removes her sunglasses and stares at one of the men.
(c) Starts talking to Tycho and ignores the men.
(d) Pretends she doesn't see the two men.
4. When Angela brings up the idea of a reconciliation between her parents, her mother rejects the idea. Why?
(a) She doesn't want to disrupt her lifestyle.
(b) She is too tired to pursue a relationship, and they've both changed too much.
(c) She doesn't want to get Angela's hopes up.
(d) She likes living alone.
5. Africa changes her story in the second phone call. What does she say?
(a) Her husband didn't hit her; he threatened to hit her.
(b) Her husband isn't even home.
(c) She actually hit her husband.
(d) Her husband hit the baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela looks to Tycho to affirm that her curiosity about her father is natural. How does he respond?
2. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
3. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
4. What does Angela say that indicates she has romanticized the relationship between her mother and father?
5. Angela has indicated that she is taking Tycho to an unknown place but won't tell him where. Where is she taking him?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)