|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, A Road of Blood and Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
(a) Their parents are too old.
(b) Their parents can't afford to take care of her.
(c) Their mother will end up being a built-in babysitter.
(d) The house is too small.
2. When two men emerge from the building across the street, Angela seems to recognize them. Tycho asks who they are. What does Angel tell him?
(a) She says she doesn't know.
(b) She says she is having an affair with a much older man.
(c) She says one of the men is her uncle.
(d) She says one of the men is her father.
3. How is the man Angela believes to be her father described in Chapter 5?
(b) Well-groomed but unattractive.
(c) A rich, successful, well-dressed businessman.
(d) A gentle person.
4. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 7, when Angela wakes up the morning after seeing her father, what does she decide to do?
(a) To write him a letter.
(b) To go back to the venue where she saw him the day before.
(c) To ask her mother to tell her the whole story about the relationship between Dido and Roland.
(d) To go to his office and confront him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela has an idea of what she and Tycho can do for the day in Chapter 3. What does she propose?
2. Africa changes her story in the second phone call. What does she say?
3. Africa's son is named ____.
4. Tcyho and Angela park the car in Chapter 5, and as they are walking down the street, whom do they encounter?
5. What has Tycho advised Angela to do about her father?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)