|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
(a) Dido Roland.
(b) Roland Chase.
(c) Angela Foster.
(d) Angela Roland.
2. Africa changes her story in the second phone call. What does she say?
(a) Her husband isn't even home.
(b) Her husband hit the baby.
(c) She actually hit her husband.
(d) Her husband didn't hit her; he threatened to hit her.
3. Angela sense that Tycho's mother doesn't approve of her. What does she do?
(a) Angela is excessively polite to Mrs. Potter.
(b) Angela ignores Mrs. Potter.
(c) Angela flirts with Mr. Potter.
(d) Angela pretends Mrs. Potter is invisible.
4. When Angela asks her mother to tell her how her parents met, her mother says it was ____.
(a) Like a movie.
(b) An accident.
(c) Like a fairy tale.
5. Angela's best friend's name is ___.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's reaction to the news that Africa is coming home?
2. Africa's son is named ____.
3. Tycho counts the hours until _____.
4. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
5. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)