|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
(a) Goes to his house and stands outside.
(b) Goes to his house and rings the bell.
(c) Nothing; she is afraid to actually face her father.
(d) Phones him.
2. Angela has an idea of what she and Tycho can do for the day in Chapter 3. What does she propose?
(a) Write letters of protest to politicians.
(b) Skip their community-service project and go see a movie.
(c) Skip their community-service project and go to the beach.
(d) Skip school and go to a concert.
3. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
(a) Angela Roland.
(b) Roland Chase.
(c) Angela Foster.
(d) Dido Roland.
4. In the first scene in the novel, Angela is awakened by ____.
(a) The sound of a lawn mower.
(b) A cat meowing.
(d) Moonlight through the window.
5. Robin and Angela make plans to meet later at the ____.
(b) Cafe near the school.
(c) Usual spot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tycho counts the hours until _____.
2. Angela has indicated that she is taking Tycho to an unknown place but won't tell him where. Where is she taking him?
3. Angela says she has also seen her father another time. Where?
4. Angela points out a sign on a building to Tycho. What does the sign say?
5. When Angela looks out the window at the beginning of the book, she sees her mother ___.
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)