|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Africa's son is named ____.
2. Angela likes to hear the story of the relationship between her mother and father because it makes her feel ____.
(a) Less anxious.
(c) Chosen and wanted.
3. When Tycho points out that her father doesn't seem very happy to see Angela, how does she react?
(a) Angela says he probably didn't recognize her.
(b) Angela says Tycho is being too negative.
(c) Angela defends him.
(d) Angela gets angry with Tycho.
4. Angela sense that Tycho's mother doesn't approve of her. What does she do?
(a) Angela ignores Mrs. Potter.
(b) Angela pretends Mrs. Potter is invisible.
(c) Angela is excessively polite to Mrs. Potter.
(d) Angela flirts with Mr. Potter.
5. What sound does Angela hear when she wakes up?
(a) Her mother playing the harp.
(b) Her mother mowing the grass.
(c) Her mother scything the grass.
(d) Her mother talking to herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tycho refers to his past attempts to impress people by making them think he was ____.
2. In the first scene in the novel, Angela is awakened by ____.
3. Angela has indicated that she is taking Tycho to an unknown place but won't tell him where. Where is she taking him?
4. How does Angela rationalize her father's reaction to seeing her?
5. What motivates Angela to search for her father?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)