|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What philosophical idea does Tycho discuss with Angela?
(a) That the world is only an idea.
(b) That the world is symmetrical.
(c) That the earth revolves around the sun.
(d) That truth is only an idea.
2. Robin and Angela make plans to meet later at the ____.
(b) Usual spot.
(d) Cafe near the school.
3. How does Angela rationalize her father's reaction to seeing her?
(a) She convinces herself that her father is just shocked to see her.
(b) She thinks perhaps she is mistaken and the man isn't really her father.
(c) She says it is understandable that he wouldn't acknowledge her in public.
(d) She convinces herself that her father didn't recognize her.
4. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
(a) Angela Roland.
(b) Angela Foster.
(c) Roland Chase.
(d) Dido Roland.
5. Richard is groaning about the possibility that Africa will return home. What does Tycho tell him?
(a) Africa won't move back home this time.
(b) Africa will never move back home.
(c) If Africa moves back home, her husband will divorce her.
(d) If Africa moves back home, Tycho will move away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angela know that she keeps from her mother?
2. When Tycho points out that her father doesn't seem very happy to see Angela, how does she react?
3. Angela points out a sign on a building to Tycho. What does the sign say?
4. What sound does Angela hear when she wakes up?
5. What was the story that Dido used to recount to Angela titled?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)