|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tycho compares common sense and ______.
2. Angela likes to hear the story of the relationship between her mother and father because it makes her feel ____.
(a) Chosen and wanted.
(b) Less anxious.
3. As Angela and Tycho are leaving the house, his mother reminds him to buy a present for Africa. Why?
(a) It is her birthday.
(b) It is her second wedding anniversary.
(c) It is her first wedding anniversary.
(d) It is her baby's birthday.
4. What was the story that Dido used to recount to Angela titled?
(a) "Angela Roland."
(b) "The Mysterious Chase."
(c) "The Great Chase."
(d) "The Great Mystery."
5. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) The broken-home gang.
(b) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
(c) The broken-home fellowship.
(d) The missing-parent group.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
2. What sound does Angela hear when she wakes up?
3. When Angela brings up the idea of a reconciliation between her parents, her mother rejects the idea. Why?
4. When Angela looks out the window at the beginning of the book, she sees her mother ___.
5. Angela points out a sign on a building to Tycho. What does the sign say?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)