|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
(a) He didn't love her.
(b) He was married.
(c) He didn't know she was pregnant.
(d) He was moving to Wales.
2. What was the story that Dido used to recount to Angela titled?
(a) "The Mysterious Chase."
(b) "Angela Roland."
(c) "The Great Mystery."
(d) "The Great Chase."
3. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) The broken-home gang.
(b) The missing-parent group.
(c) The broken-home fellowship.
(d) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
4. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
(c) Too mature.
5. Richard goads Tycho about the quote, "Nothing exists but atoms and the void," saying he is ____.
(a) So naive.
(b) So boring.
(c) So middle class.
(d) So ridiculous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angela rationalize her father's reaction to seeing her?
2. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
3. What does Angela say that indicates she has romanticized the relationship between her mother and father?
4. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
5. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)