|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angela's mother's name is ____.
2. How does Angela rationalize her father's reaction to seeing her?
(a) She convinces herself that her father didn't recognize her.
(b) She convinces herself that her father is just shocked to see her.
(c) She thinks perhaps she is mistaken and the man isn't really her father.
(d) She says it is understandable that he wouldn't acknowledge her in public.
3. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) The missing-parent group.
(b) The broken-home gang.
(c) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
(d) The broken-home fellowship.
4. What is Tycho's reaction to whom he and Angela encounter as they walk along the street?
(a) He is afraid to make eye contact.
(b) He tries to start a conversation.
(c) He makes a joke.
(d) He stares.
5. How do Richard and Tycho describe Africa?
(a) A drama queen.
(b) A silly girl.
(c) An intellectual.
(d) A good mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
2. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
3. The morning after the middle-of-the-night phone call, why does Richard go into Tycho's room?
4. Tcyho and Angela park the car in Chapter 5, and as they are walking down the street, whom do they encounter?
5. Angela looks to Tycho to affirm that her curiosity about her father is natural. How does he respond?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)