|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angela's mother says she values two things in her life, _____ and Angela.
2. Richard is groaning about the possibility that Africa will return home. What does Tycho tell him?
(a) Africa will never move back home.
(b) If Africa moves back home, Tycho will move away.
(c) If Africa moves back home, her husband will divorce her.
(d) Africa won't move back home this time.
3. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
(c) Too mature.
4. What does Angela say that indicates she has romanticized the relationship between her mother and father?
(a) That they are married in every cell of Angela's body.
(b) That Roland is miserable without Dido but noble to have chosen to stay with his wife.
(c) That her mother and father are in love, despite the passing of time.
(d) That if Roland met Angela, he would remember how much he loved Dido.
5. Tycho counts the hours until _____.
(a) He has to go to school.
(b) He will see Angela again.
(c) He has to go to work.
(d) He can leave home for good.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Richard and Tycho describe Africa?
2. Chapter 3 reveals that Tycho's mother is effectively the head of the household. Why?
3. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
4. Angela likes to hear the story of the relationship between her mother and father because it makes her feel ____.
5. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)