|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man Angela believes is her father react when he sees her?
(a) He gapes at her in disbelief and then turns his back.
(b) Nothing; he doesn't see her.
(c) He gapes at her in disbelief and then asks her name.
(d) He smiles and then goes back out the door.
2. What does Angela know that she keeps from her mother?
(a) That her mother is lying.
(b) Her father's wife's name.
(c) That her father has contacted her.
(d) Her father's home address and place of business.
3. Where is the building the two men emerge from?
(a) At the convergence of three roads.
(b) At a fork between two roads.
(c) Beside a deep pond.
(d) At the edge of a dark woods.
4. Africa's son is named ____.
5. What does Angela say that indicates she has romanticized the relationship between her mother and father?
(a) That her mother and father are in love, despite the passing of time.
(b) That they are married in every cell of Angela's body.
(c) That if Roland met Angela, he would remember how much he loved Dido.
(d) That Roland is miserable without Dido but noble to have chosen to stay with his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
2. Richard tells his father that both he and Tycho feel _____ toward Africa.
3. The morning after the middle-of-the-night phone call, why does Richard go into Tycho's room?
4. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
5. Richard is groaning about the possibility that Africa will return home. What does Tycho tell him?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)