|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Angela's nickname for her best friend?
2. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
(a) Angela Roland.
(b) Dido Roland.
(c) Angela Foster.
(d) Roland Chase.
3. What is the significance, in Chapter 3, of the quote, "Nothing exists but atoms and the void."
(a) Angela has given Tycho a card with this quote on it.
(b) Tycho quotes this to Richard.
(c) Tycho has pinned this quote over his bed.
(d) Tycho's father is an atomic scientist.
4. Angela says she has also seen her father another time. Where?
(a) Walking on the street with his wife.
(b) At the library.
(c) Walking on the street with a young woman.
(d) In his office.
5. According to Tycho, what property does truth have?
(a) Truth is the opposite of imagination.
(b) Truth hurts.
(c) Truth is impossible.
(d) Truth wobbles.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Angela and Tycho are leaving the house, his mother reminds him to buy a present for Africa. Why?
2. Richard jokes that Africa's husband should have ____.
3. When Angela looks out the window at the beginning of the book, she sees her mother ___.
4. How does Tycho know that Angela's explanation about the two men who came out of the building is a lie?
5. Angela wants Tycho to agree that wanting to meet her father is reasonable. What does Tycho say in response?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)