|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
(b) Too mature.
2. Angela wants Tycho to agree that wanting to meet her father is reasonable. What does Tycho say in response?
(a) "What's the use of being reasonable when no one else is?"
(b) "What's the point in being reasonable when it doesn't get you what you want?"
(c) "It's reasonable to want to know who your parents are. But that doesn't mean they'll want to know who you are."
(d) "It's reasonable. But is it realistic?"
3. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
4. What does Angela say that indicates she has romanticized the relationship between her mother and father?
(a) That her mother and father are in love, despite the passing of time.
(b) That they are married in every cell of Angela's body.
(c) That if Roland met Angela, he would remember how much he loved Dido.
(d) That Roland is miserable without Dido but noble to have chosen to stay with his wife.
5. Angela sense that Tycho's mother doesn't approve of her. What does she do?
(a) Angela pretends Mrs. Potter is invisible.
(b) Angela flirts with Mr. Potter.
(c) Angela ignores Mrs. Potter.
(d) Angela is excessively polite to Mrs. Potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard is groaning about the possibility that Africa will return home. What does Tycho tell him?
2. Angela tells Tycho that she first tried to find her father by ____.
3. Angela likes to hear the story of the relationship between her mother and father because it makes her feel ____.
4. According to Tycho, what property does truth have?
5. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)