|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angela looks to Tycho to affirm that her curiosity about her father is natural. How does he respond?
(a) Tycho says Angela is being obsessive.
(b) Tycho says natural curiosity should be explored.
(c) Tycho says he doesn't understand why Angela doesn't just leave the past in the past.
(d) Tycho says that giving in to natural curiosity doesn't always bring about hoped-for results.
2. How does the man Angela believes is her father react when he sees her?
(a) He gapes at her in disbelief and then turns his back.
(b) He smiles and then goes back out the door.
(c) He gapes at her in disbelief and then asks her name.
(d) Nothing; he doesn't see her.
3. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
(a) Goes to his house and rings the bell.
(b) Nothing; she is afraid to actually face her father.
(c) Phones him.
(d) Goes to his house and stands outside.
4. Angela's mother's name is ____.
5. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
(a) Starts talking to Tycho and ignores the men.
(b) Pretends she doesn't see the two men.
(c) Removes her sunglasses and stares at one of the men.
(d) Turns her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Africa's parents do not pick her up because ____.
2. Angela says she has also seen her father another time. Where?
3. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
4. How does Angela rationalize her father's reaction to seeing her?
5. Where is the building the two men emerge from?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)