|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) The broken-home gang.
(b) The broken-home fellowship.
(c) The missing-parent group.
(d) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
2. Tycho says people avoided him when he was younger because ___.
(a) His father is disabled.
(b) Richard spread lies about him.
(c) They were afraid he would be rude to them.
(d) His mother is mean.
3. How does Tycho know that Angela's explanation about the two men who came out of the building is a lie?
(a) The men are Robin's father and his brother.
(b) One of the men is his own uncle.
(c) One of the men bears a striking resemblance to Angela.
(d) The men don't speak English.
4. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
(a) He was moving to Wales.
(b) He was married.
(c) He didn't love her.
(d) He didn't know she was pregnant.
5. Which is the eldest of the siblings in Tycho's family?
(b) They are triplets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
2. What is Angela's nickname for her best friend?
3. Angela wants Tycho to agree that wanting to meet her father is reasonable. What does Tycho say in response?
4. In Chapter 3, how is Richard described?
5. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)