|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
(a) Removes her sunglasses and stares at one of the men.
(b) Starts talking to Tycho and ignores the men.
(c) Turns her back.
(d) Pretends she doesn't see the two men.
2. In Chapter 3, how is Richard described?
(a) Rebellious, irresponsible, and selfish.
(b) Lazy but kind.
(c) Easygoing with an ironic sense of humor.
(d) Rebellious but good-hearted.
3. What motivates Angela to search for her father?
(a) She senses that her mother wants to reunite with her father.
(b) She senses her mother is not telling her the whole truth.
(c) She wants to ask him for financial help for her and her mother.
(d) She wants to find out for sure if her father is dead.
4. Africa changes her story in the second phone call. What does she say?
(a) Her husband hit the baby.
(b) Her husband isn't even home.
(c) She actually hit her husband.
(d) Her husband didn't hit her; he threatened to hit her.
5. Tcyho and Angela park the car in Chapter 5, and as they are walking down the street, whom do they encounter?
(b) A group of misfits with motorcycles.
(c) A rough-looking man with a wheelbarrow.
(d) A group of misfits on bicycles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
2. How do Richard and Tycho describe Africa?
3. When two men emerge from the building across the street, Angela seems to recognize them. Tycho asks who they are. What does Angel tell him?
4. What was the story that Dido used to recount to Angela titled?
5. Robin and Angela make plans to meet later at the ____.
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)