|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how is Tycho portrayed?
(a) Irresponsible but kind.
(b) Responsible, serious, and trustworthy.
(c) Responsible but lazy.
(d) Funny but somewhat dim-witted.
2. Where is the building the two men emerge from?
(a) At the convergence of three roads.
(b) At a fork between two roads.
(c) Beside a deep pond.
(d) At the edge of a dark woods.
3. Angela's best friend's name is ___.
4. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
5. According to Tycho, what property does truth have?
(a) Truth is impossible.
(b) Truth hurts.
(c) Truth is the opposite of imagination.
(d) Truth wobbles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tycho says people avoided him when he was younger because ___.
2. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
3. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
4. In the first scene in the novel, Angela is awakened by ____.
5. The morning after the middle-of-the-night phone call, why does Richard go into Tycho's room?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)