|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Wobble in the Cemetery of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard is groaning about the possibility that Africa will return home. What does Tycho tell him?
(a) If Africa moves back home, Tycho will move away.
(b) If Africa moves back home, her husband will divorce her.
(c) Africa will never move back home.
(d) Africa won't move back home this time.
2. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
(a) Their parents can't afford to take care of her.
(b) Their mother will end up being a built-in babysitter.
(c) Their parents are too old.
(d) The house is too small.
3. Africa's husband's name is ____.
4. In Chapter 3, how is Richard described?
(a) Rebellious but good-hearted.
(b) Rebellious, irresponsible, and selfish.
(c) Lazy but kind.
(d) Easygoing with an ironic sense of humor.
5. Tycho is surprised when he watches Richard dressing. Why?
(a) Richard is dressing in his best clothes.
(b) Richard puts on a pair of clean briefs and then a pair of old ones with holes over top.
(c) Richard is wearing a tie.
(d) Richard puts on a pair of his father's socks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robin and Angela make plans to meet later at the ____.
2. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
3. Angela sense that Tycho's mother doesn't approve of her. What does she do?
4. When Angela asks her mother to tell her how her parents met, her mother says it was ____.
5. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)