|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Wobble in the Cemetery of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
2. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
3. Africa changes her story in the second phone call. What does she say?
(a) Her husband isn't even home.
(b) She actually hit her husband.
(c) Her husband didn't hit her; he threatened to hit her.
(d) Her husband hit the baby.
4. Africa's son is named ____.
5. When Robin offers to pick Angela up later in the day, she refuses. Why?
(a) She is not going home after she and Tycho part.
(b) She is afraid Robin will insult Dido.
(c) Dido won't let her have the car if Robin picks her up.
(d) She is afraid Dido will insult Robin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning after the middle-of-the-night phone call, why does Richard go into Tycho's room?
2. What does Angela know that she keeps from her mother?
3. When Angela looks out the window at the beginning of the book, she sees her mother ___.
4. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
5. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)