|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Wobble in the Cemetery of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
(a) He was married.
(b) He was moving to Wales.
(c) He didn't love her.
(d) He didn't know she was pregnant.
2. Angela likes to hear the story of the relationship between her mother and father because it makes her feel ____.
(c) Less anxious.
(d) Chosen and wanted.
3. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
4. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
(a) Their parents are too old.
(b) Their parents can't afford to take care of her.
(c) The house is too small.
(d) Their mother will end up being a built-in babysitter.
5. Tycho says people avoided him when he was younger because ___.
(a) They were afraid he would be rude to them.
(b) His mother is mean.
(c) His father is disabled.
(d) Richard spread lies about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tycho compares common sense and ______.
2. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
3. As Angela and Tycho are leaving the house, his mother reminds him to buy a present for Africa. Why?
4. Tycho is surprised when he watches Richard dressing. Why?
5. In the first scene in the novel, Angela is awakened by ____.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)