|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Family Matters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Angela brings up the idea of a reconciliation between her parents, her mother rejects the idea. Why?
(a) She doesn't want to get Angela's hopes up.
(b) She likes living alone.
(c) She is too tired to pursue a relationship, and they've both changed too much.
(d) She doesn't want to disrupt her lifestyle.
2. Africa's son is named ____.
3. Richard goads Tycho about the quote, "Nothing exists but atoms and the void," saying he is ____.
(a) So ridiculous.
(b) So middle class.
(c) So boring.
(d) So naive.
4. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
5. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
(a) Their parents are too old.
(b) The house is too small.
(c) Their parents can't afford to take care of her.
(d) Their mother will end up being a built-in babysitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angela know that she keeps from her mother?
2. Angela's best friend's name is ___.
3. Tycho counts the hours until _____.
4. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
5. What is Richard's reaction to the news that Africa is coming home?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)