|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Family Matters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Angela and Tycho are leaving the house, his mother reminds him to buy a present for Africa. Why?
(a) It is her second wedding anniversary.
(b) It is her first wedding anniversary.
(c) It is her birthday.
(d) It is her baby's birthday.
2. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
(a) Angela wants Tycho to help her find her father.
(b) Africa has had an argument with her husband and wants her parents to call the police.
(c) Africa has had an argument with her husband and wants her parents to come and get her.
(d) Angela wants to tell Tycho about her conversation with her mother.
3. Angela's best friend's name is ___.
4. Africa's son is named ____.
5. Richard tells his father that both he and Tycho feel _____ toward Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela has an idea of what she and Tycho can do for the day in Chapter 3. What does she propose?
2. What is the significance, in Chapter 3, of the quote, "Nothing exists but atoms and the void."
3. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
4. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
5. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)