|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Family Matters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela know that she keeps from her mother?
(a) That her mother is lying.
(b) Her father's home address and place of business.
(c) Her father's wife's name.
(d) That her father has contacted her.
2. Richard tells his father that both he and Tycho feel _____ toward Africa.
3. Africa's husband's name is ____.
4. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
(a) He didn't love her.
(b) He was married.
(c) He was moving to Wales.
(d) He didn't know she was pregnant.
5. Africa changes her story in the second phone call. What does she say?
(a) She actually hit her husband.
(b) Her husband hit the baby.
(c) Her husband isn't even home.
(d) Her husband didn't hit her; he threatened to hit her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
2. The morning after the middle-of-the-night phone call, why does Richard go into Tycho's room?
3. Angela sense that Tycho's mother doesn't approve of her. What does she do?
4. When Angela brings up the idea of a reconciliation between her parents, her mother rejects the idea. Why?
5. What is Richard's reaction to the news that Africa is coming home?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)