|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Family Matters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
(a) Their parents can't afford to take care of her.
(b) The house is too small.
(c) Their mother will end up being a built-in babysitter.
(d) Their parents are too old.
2. Angela's mother's name is ____.
3. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
4. Richard jokes that Africa's husband should have ____.
(a) Drove her to her parents himself.
(b) Hit her harder, to knock her out.
(c) Left her.
5. In Chapter 3, how is Tycho portrayed?
(a) Funny but somewhat dim-witted.
(b) Responsible but lazy.
(c) Irresponsible but kind.
(d) Responsible, serious, and trustworthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the eldest of the siblings in Tycho's family?
2. As Angela and Tycho are leaving the house, his mother reminds him to buy a present for Africa. Why?
3. Angela's mother says she values two things in her life, _____ and Angela.
4. Tycho counts the hours until _____.
5. In Chapter 3, how is Richard described?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)