|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, A Road of Blood and Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Angela and Dido are discussing whether being exposed to loud music is good or bad, what view does Dido take?
(a) It is a silly thing to do because it can damage someone's hearing.
(b) It is a test of intelligence.
(c) It is a test of stamina.
(d) It is fine as long as someone doesn't do it constantly.
2. Africa's husband's name is ____.
3. What is Tycho's reaction to whom he and Angela encounter as they walk along the street?
(a) He makes a joke.
(b) He is afraid to make eye contact.
(c) He tries to start a conversation.
(d) He stares.
4. What motivates Angela to search for her father?
(a) She senses her mother is not telling her the whole truth.
(b) She senses that her mother wants to reunite with her father.
(c) She wants to ask him for financial help for her and her mother.
(d) She wants to find out for sure if her father is dead.
5. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
(a) Phones him.
(b) Nothing; she is afraid to actually face her father.
(c) Goes to his house and stands outside.
(d) Goes to his house and rings the bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 5 highlights the huge difference between Angela's and Roland's ____.
2. Angela tells Dido that the night before, she and Robin went to hear a band at ____.
3. When two men emerge from the building across the street, Angela seems to recognize them. Tycho asks who they are. What does Angel tell him?
4. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
5. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)