Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, On Being a Child of Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
(a) Goes to his house and stands outside.
(b) Phones him.
(c) Nothing; she is afraid to actually face her father.
(d) Goes to his house and rings the bell.
2. How do Richard and Tycho describe Africa?
(a) An intellectual.
(b) A drama queen.
(c) A silly girl.
(d) A good mother.
3. When Robin offers to pick Angela up later in the day, she refuses. Why?
(a) She is afraid Dido will insult Robin.
(b) She is not going home after she and Tycho part.
(c) She is afraid Robin will insult Dido.
(d) Dido won't let her have the car if Robin picks her up.
4. How does Tycho know that Angela's explanation about the two men who came out of the building is a lie?
(a) The men don't speak English.
(b) One of the men is his own uncle.
(c) The men are Robin's father and his brother.
(d) One of the men bears a striking resemblance to Angela.
5. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
(a) Removes her sunglasses and stares at one of the men.
(b) Turns her back.
(c) Pretends she doesn't see the two men.
(d) Starts talking to Tycho and ignores the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela has indicated that she is taking Tycho to an unknown place but won't tell him where. Where is she taking him?
2. Angela tells Tycho that she first tried to find her father by ____.
3. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
5. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)