Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Wobble in the Cemetery of the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
2. Angela likes to hear the story of the relationship between her mother and father because it makes her feel ____.
(a) Chosen and wanted.
(c) Less anxious.
3. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
(a) The house is too small.
(b) Their mother will end up being a built-in babysitter.
(c) Their parents are too old.
(d) Their parents can't afford to take care of her.
4. Tycho refers to his past attempts to impress people by making them think he was ____.
(b) Good at sports.
5. Angela has an idea of what she and Tycho can do for the day in Chapter 3. What does she propose?
(a) Skip their community-service project and go to the beach.
(b) Skip school and go to a concert.
(c) Skip their community-service project and go see a movie.
(d) Write letters of protest to politicians.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how is Tycho portrayed?
2. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
3. Chapter 3 reveals that Tycho's mother is effectively the head of the household. Why?
4. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
5. What is the significance, in Chapter 3, of the quote, "Nothing exists but atoms and the void."
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)