|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The Dragon's Cave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The morning after the middle-of-the-night phone call, why does Richard go into Tycho's room?
(a) He wants to wake Tycho up.
(b) Richard's clothes are still in Tycho's room.
(c) He wants to complain about their sister.
(d) He wants to borrow money.
2. Robin and Angela make plans to meet later at the ____.
(b) Usual spot.
(c) Cafe near the school.
3. What was the story that Dido used to recount to Angela titled?
(a) "The Great Chase."
(b) "The Mysterious Chase."
(c) "The Great Mystery."
(d) "Angela Roland."
4. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) The broken-home gang.
(b) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
(c) The broken-home fellowship.
(d) The missing-parent group.
5. Once he gets off the phone with Dido, Tycho goes outside. What is he planning to do?
(a) Watch Jupiter.
(b) Have a cigarette.
(c) Watch the street for any sign of Angela.
(d) Go to look for Angela.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela looks to Tycho to affirm that her curiosity about her father is natural. How does he respond?
2. Angela wants Tycho to agree that wanting to meet her father is reasonable. What does Tycho say in response?
3. When Angela looks out the window at the beginning of the book, she sees her mother ___.
4. What does Angela reveal to Tycho that she spent the $10 he gave her on?
5. According to Tycho, what property does truth have?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)