|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The Dragon's Cave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Chapter 14 opens, what is Angela doing?
(a) Walking toward home.
(b) Running down the hill toward the car accident.
(c) Running away from the car accident.
(d) Looking for a telephone.
2. Tycho's family is scheduled to go to a party. Who is the party for?
(c) Africa and Hamish.
(d) Africa and Hudson.
3. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
(a) Goes to his house and rings the bell.
(b) Phones him.
(c) Nothing; she is afraid to actually face her father.
(d) Goes to his house and stands outside.
4. Why does Tycho respond to Angela's plan regarding her father in the way he initially does?
(a) He thinks Angela is just being self-absorbed.
(b) He suspects Roland is not her father, and he doesn't want her to be embarrassed.
(c) He thinks Dido will be upset and not let him see Angela anymore.
(d) He is afraid Angela will get hurt if her father rejects her again.
5. Chapter 5 highlights the huge difference between Angela's and Roland's ____.
(b) Sense of humor.
(d) Attitudes toward life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela likes to hear the story of the relationship between her mother and father because it makes her feel ____.
2. In Chapter 13, it is clear that until now Tycho has been _______.
3. How does Chapter 8 end?
4. When Angela leaves the office building, what does she do?
5. Tycho tells his mother he doesn't want to go to the party. What excuse does he first give?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)