|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The Dragon's Cave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tycho wakes up the morning after the party, his family is not there. Why?
(a) They've gone shopping.
(b) They've been in an accident.
(c) His father has become ill, and the family stayed at Africa's overnight.
(d) They've gone on vacation.
2. When her mother asks why Angela doesn't date Tycho instead of Robin, what reason does she give?
(a) Tycho is her best friend, and she doesn't want to ruin their friendship.
(b) She isn't attracted to Tycho.
(c) Tycho is too lighthearted.
(d) Tycho is too serious.
3. What philosophical idea does Tycho discuss with Angela?
(a) That the world is only an idea.
(b) That the earth revolves around the sun.
(c) That truth is only an idea.
(d) That the world is symmetrical.
4. The morning after the party Angela makes suggestions about how Tycho could improve _____.
(a) His hair style and clothing.
(b) His diction.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His posture.
5. Despite her anger with Dido about Roland in Chapter 13, Angela bursts into tears when she finds out _____.
(a) Dido is not in the car.
(b) Dido's is trapped in the car, but she is unharmed.
(c) The car is totalled, but Dido has escaped with only minor injuries.
(d) Dido is badly hurt in the accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela has an idea of what she and Tycho can do for the day in Chapter 3. What does she propose?
2. Before Tycho and Angela leave for her house in Chapter 13, what do they do?
3. Dido suggests that she and Angela do something different this morning. What does she suggest?
4. When Robin offers to pick Angela up later in the day, she refuses. Why?
5. In Chapter 11, what book is Tycho reading?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)