|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Encounters in a Changing Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Angela's nickname for her best friend?
2. Angela's best friend's name is ___.
3. Africa's parents do not pick her up because ____.
(a) She lives too far away.
(b) She and her husband make up.
(c) It's too early.
(d) She decides to go to a friend's house.
4. Richard jokes that Africa's husband should have ____.
(a) Left her.
(b) Drove her to her parents himself.
(c) Hit her harder, to knock her out.
5. Richard goads Tycho about the quote, "Nothing exists but atoms and the void," saying he is ____.
(a) So middle class.
(b) So naive.
(c) So boring.
(d) So ridiculous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
2. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
3. What is the significance, in Chapter 3, of the quote, "Nothing exists but atoms and the void."
4. Tycho refers to his past attempts to impress people by making them think he was ____.
5. Tycho compares common sense and ______.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)