|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Encounters in a Changing Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tycho know that Angela's explanation about the two men who came out of the building is a lie?
(a) The men don't speak English.
(b) The men are Robin's father and his brother.
(c) One of the men is his own uncle.
(d) One of the men bears a striking resemblance to Angela.
2. Angela's mother's name is ____.
3. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
(a) Starts talking to Tycho and ignores the men.
(b) Removes her sunglasses and stares at one of the men.
(c) Pretends she doesn't see the two men.
(d) Turns her back.
4. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
5. What is Richard's reaction to the news that Africa is coming home?
(a) He is angry because he doesn't want to share a room with Tycho.
(b) He is annoyed because she is noisy.
(c) He is happy because he misses her.
(d) He is anxious because he doesn't like her baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 3 reveals that Tycho's mother is effectively the head of the household. Why?
2. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
3. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
4. Angela's mother says she values two things in her life, _____ and Angela.
5. How is the man Angela believes to be her father described in Chapter 5?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)