|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Encounters in a Changing Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
2. What is Angela's response when the man she believes is her father reacts the way he does?
(a) She makes a joke to Tycho about how they resemble each other.
(b) She gets angry.
(c) She sighs a sigh of relief.
(d) She starts to cry.
3. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
(a) Their mother will end up being a built-in babysitter.
(b) Their parents are too old.
(c) Their parents can't afford to take care of her.
(d) The house is too small.
4. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
(c) Too mature.
5. Angela has indicated that she is taking Tycho to an unknown place but won't tell him where. Where is she taking him?
(a) To her house.
(b) To a coffee shop.
(c) To a magazine store.
(d) To a cemetary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela has an idea of what she and Tycho can do for the day in Chapter 3. What does she propose?
2. How does Tycho know that Angela's explanation about the two men who came out of the building is a lie?
3. Tcyho and Angela park the car in Chapter 5, and as they are walking down the street, whom do they encounter?
4. Angela's mother's name is ____.
5. Africa's husband's name is ____.
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)