|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Encounters in a Changing Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tycho says people avoided him when he was younger because ___.
(a) His father is disabled.
(b) Richard spread lies about him.
(c) His mother is mean.
(d) They were afraid he would be rude to them.
2. Chapter 5 highlights the huge difference between Angela's and Roland's ____.
(a) Sense of humor.
(c) Attitudes toward life.
3. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
(a) Pretends she doesn't see the two men.
(b) Starts talking to Tycho and ignores the men.
(c) Removes her sunglasses and stares at one of the men.
(d) Turns her back.
4. Which is the eldest of the siblings in Tycho's family?
(c) They are triplets.
5. What does Angela know that she keeps from her mother?
(a) Her father's wife's name.
(b) That her mother is lying.
(c) Her father's home address and place of business.
(d) That her father has contacted her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's reaction to the news that Africa is coming home?
2. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 3, how is Richard described?
4. In Chapter 3, how is Tycho portrayed?
5. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)