|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Encounters in a Changing Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angela likes to hear the story of the relationship between her mother and father because it makes her feel ____.
(b) Less anxious.
(c) Chosen and wanted.
2. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
3. Angela has indicated that she is taking Tycho to an unknown place but won't tell him where. Where is she taking him?
(a) To a magazine store.
(b) To her house.
(c) To a coffee shop.
(d) To a cemetary.
4. According to Tycho, what property does truth have?
(a) Truth is the opposite of imagination.
(b) Truth hurts.
(c) Truth wobbles.
(d) Truth is impossible.
5. Where is the building the two men emerge from?
(a) At the edge of a dark woods.
(b) At a fork between two roads.
(c) At the convergence of three roads.
(d) Beside a deep pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela's mother's name is ____.
2. When Angela asks her mother to tell her how her parents met, her mother says it was ____.
3. When two men emerge from the building across the street, Angela seems to recognize them. Tycho asks who they are. What does Angel tell him?
4. How is the man Angela believes to be her father described in Chapter 5?
5. Africa's husband's name is ____.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)