|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Encounters in a Changing Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the eldest of the siblings in Tycho's family?
(b) They are triplets.
2. Angela's best friend's name is ___.
3. Angela points out a sign on a building to Tycho. What does the sign say?
(a) Roland Cross Agency.
(b) Roland Chase Agencies.
(c) Ronald Real Estate.
(d) Ronald Chase Agencies.
4. Chapter 3 reveals that Tycho's mother is effectively the head of the household. Why?
(a) Mr. Potter is rarely home.
(b) Mrs. Potter is overbearing and controlling, and no one will stand up to her, including Mr. Potter.
(c) Mr. Potter is disabled because of an accident.
(d) Mr. Potter is mentally ill.
5. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela sense that Tycho's mother doesn't approve of her. What does she do?
2. As Angela and Tycho are leaving the house, his mother reminds him to buy a present for Africa. Why?
3. Richard is groaning about the possibility that Africa will return home. What does Tycho tell him?
4. Richard says it wouldn't be fair to their parents if Africa moves back home. Why?
5. What philosophical idea does Tycho discuss with Angela?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)