|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Encounters in a Changing Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard's reaction to the news that Africa is coming home?
(a) He is annoyed because she is noisy.
(b) He is angry because he doesn't want to share a room with Tycho.
(c) He is happy because he misses her.
(d) He is anxious because he doesn't like her baby.
2. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
(a) He was married.
(b) He didn't love her.
(c) He didn't know she was pregnant.
(d) He was moving to Wales.
3. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
4. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
5. Richard is groaning about the possibility that Africa will return home. What does Tycho tell him?
(a) Africa won't move back home this time.
(b) If Africa moves back home, her husband will divorce her.
(c) If Africa moves back home, Tycho will move away.
(d) Africa will never move back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how is Tycho portrayed?
2. When Robin offers to pick Angela up later in the day, she refuses. Why?
3. Angela has indicated that she is taking Tycho to an unknown place but won't tell him where. Where is she taking him?
4. What is Tycho's reaction to whom he and Angela encounter as they walk along the street?
5. How does the man Angela believes is her father react when he sees her?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)