|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Encounters in a Changing Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does Angela hear when she wakes up?
(a) Her mother playing the harp.
(b) Her mother scything the grass.
(c) Her mother talking to herself.
(d) Her mother mowing the grass.
2. Robin and Angela make plans to meet later at the ____.
(a) Cafe near the school.
(d) Usual spot.
3. When two men emerge from the building across the street, Angela seems to recognize them. Tycho asks who they are. What does Angel tell him?
(a) She says she is having an affair with a much older man.
(b) She says one of the men is her father.
(c) She says she doesn't know.
(d) She says one of the men is her uncle.
4. What is Angela's nickname for her best friend?
5. Angela likes to hear the story of the relationship between her mother and father because it makes her feel ____.
(c) Chosen and wanted.
(d) Less anxious.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Richard and Tycho describe Africa?
2. How does the man Angela believes is her father react when he sees her?
3. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
4. What does Angela know that she keeps from her mother?
5. Tycho says people avoided him when he was younger because ___.
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)