|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Encounters in a Changing Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela do when the two men enter the building she and Tycho are in?
(a) Turns her back.
(b) Pretends she doesn't see the two men.
(c) Starts talking to Tycho and ignores the men.
(d) Removes her sunglasses and stares at one of the men.
2. What does Angela know that she keeps from her mother?
(a) That her mother is lying.
(b) Her father's wife's name.
(c) Her father's home address and place of business.
(d) That her father has contacted her.
3. Angela has an idea of what she and Tycho can do for the day in Chapter 3. What does she propose?
(a) Write letters of protest to politicians.
(b) Skip school and go to a concert.
(c) Skip their community-service project and go to the beach.
(d) Skip their community-service project and go see a movie.
4. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
5. What philosophical idea does Tycho discuss with Angela?
(a) That the world is symmetrical.
(b) That the world is only an idea.
(c) That truth is only an idea.
(d) That the earth revolves around the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Robin offers to pick Angela up later in the day, she refuses. Why?
2. Where is the building the two men emerge from?
3. What is Angela's nickname for her best friend?
4. When Angela brings up the idea of a reconciliation between her parents, her mother rejects the idea. Why?
5. Robin and Angela make plans to meet later at the ____.
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)