|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Africa's son is named ____.
2. Robin and Angela make plans to meet later at the ____.
(a) Cafe near the school.
(d) Usual spot.
3. Who interrupts the discussion between Angela and Roland?
(a) Roland's mother-in-law.
(c) The receptionist.
(d) Roland's mother.
4. How does Tycho respond to Angela's threat regarding her plan?
(a) He is afraid that if he doesn't go along, the friendship will be ruined.
(b) He knows she is serious, so he agrees to help.
(c) He doesn't believe she will do what she says she will.
(d) He knows she is serious, but he won't help her because it goes against his conscience.
5. Richard tells his father that both he and Tycho feel _____ toward Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Angela meets up with Tycho again, and tells him ____.
2. Why does Tycho respond to Angela's plan regarding her father in the way he initially does?
3. Angela wants Tycho to agree that wanting to meet her father is reasonable. What does Tycho say in response?
4. Roland seems to know that Angela is shocked by what he has told her. What does he say to try to make her feel better?
5. When Angela leaves the office building, what does she do?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)