|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
2. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
(a) Africa has had an argument with her husband and wants her parents to come and get her.
(b) Angela wants Tycho to help her find her father.
(c) Africa has had an argument with her husband and wants her parents to call the police.
(d) Angela wants to tell Tycho about her conversation with her mother.
3. Roland's comment that he is not the only red-haired man in town is meant to imply what?
(a) That Angela was not born in the town.
(b) That Dido lied to Angela.
(c) That Roland has not actually met Dido.
(d) That Dido was promiscuous.
4. In Chapter 9, how is Roland's office building described?
(a) Boring and efficiently laid out.
(b) Huge but ugly.
(c) A pink-and-cream structure.
(d) An elegant warehouse.
5. Roland seems to know that Angela is shocked by what he has told her. What does he say to try to make her feel better?
(a) He says he wouldn't have been an asset in her life, and she is better off with just Dido as a parent.
(b) He tells her he has tried to contact her through the years, but Dido refuses to let him see her.
(c) He tells her that he is sorry for what has happened and asks her to forgive him.
(d) He tells her that he did love Dido at the time that Angela was conceived.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tycho counts the hours until _____.
2. Africa's husband's name is ____.
3. Richard jokes that Africa's husband should have ____.
4. Angela tells Tycho that she first tried to find her father by ____.
5. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)