|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
2. When Robin offers to pick Angela up later in the day, she refuses. Why?
(a) She is afraid Dido will insult Robin.
(b) She is afraid Robin will insult Dido.
(c) Dido won't let her have the car if Robin picks her up.
(d) She is not going home after she and Tycho part.
3. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) The missing-parent group.
(b) The broken-home fellowship.
(c) The broken-home gang.
(d) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
4. Richard tells his father that both he and Tycho feel _____ toward Africa.
5. How does Tycho respond to Angela's threat regarding her plan?
(a) He doesn't believe she will do what she says she will.
(b) He knows she is serious, but he won't help her because it goes against his conscience.
(c) He is afraid that if he doesn't go along, the friendship will be ruined.
(d) He knows she is serious, so he agrees to help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
2. Why does Angela resort to threats in an attempt to get Tycho's support for her plan?
3. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
4. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
5. What is Angela's nickname for her best friend?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)