|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tycho compares common sense and ______.
2. When Tycho hears Angela's explanation of what she wants her plan to accomplish, what does he believe?
(a) Tycho thinks Angela's explanation makes sense.
(b) Tycho believes Angela will not go through with the plan.
(c) Tycho thinks Angela is lying to him.
(d) Tycho believes Angela is kidding herself.
3. Africa's husband's name is ____.
4. How does Chapter 8 end?
(a) Tycho falls asleep while waiting for Angela to come back.
(b) Angela gets out of the car and walks toward her father's office.
(c) Angela gets out of the car, changes her mind, and gets back in.
(d) Tycho drives away and leaves Angela alone.
5. What was the story that Dido used to recount to Angela titled?
(a) "The Great Chase."
(b) "The Mysterious Chase."
(c) "The Great Mystery."
(d) "Angela Roland."
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tycho, what property does truth have?
2. What is Tycho's response to Angela's plan regarding her father?
3. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
4. Who keeps staring at Angela while she waits in Roland's office?
5. Angela tells Tycho that she first tried to find her father by ____.
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)