|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
2. Why does Angela resort to threats in an attempt to get Tycho's support for her plan?
(a) She knows he will not allow her to go through the experience alone.
(b) She is afraid he will succeed in talking her out of her plan.
(c) She knows Tycho has a crush on her and can be forced to do whatever she asks of him.
(d) She is manipulative by nature.
3. How does Angela rationalize her father's reaction to seeing her?
(a) She convinces herself that her father didn't recognize her.
(b) She convinces herself that her father is just shocked to see her.
(c) She thinks perhaps she is mistaken and the man isn't really her father.
(d) She says it is understandable that he wouldn't acknowledge her in public.
4. Africa's husband's name is ____.
5. In Chapter 8, Angela meets up with Tycho again, and tells him ____.
(a) About her idea that Roland is not really her father.
(b) That she is going to forget about trying to meet her father.
(c) About her plan to go to her father's office.
(d) That Dido and Angela had an argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tycho says people avoided him when he was younger because ___.
2. Africa changes her story in the second phone call. What does she say?
3. Africa's son is named ____.
4. When Angela leaves the office building, what does she do?
5. Tycho refers to his past attempts to impress people by making them think he was ____.
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)