|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roland's comment that he is not the only red-haired man in town is meant to imply what?
(a) That Roland has not actually met Dido.
(b) That Dido was promiscuous.
(c) That Dido lied to Angela.
(d) That Angela was not born in the town.
2. What does Angela say that indicates she has romanticized the relationship between her mother and father?
(a) That they are married in every cell of Angela's body.
(b) That Roland is miserable without Dido but noble to have chosen to stay with his wife.
(c) That her mother and father are in love, despite the passing of time.
(d) That if Roland met Angela, he would remember how much he loved Dido.
3. What is Angela's nickname for her best friend?
4. How does Tycho respond to Angela's threat regarding her plan?
(a) He is afraid that if he doesn't go along, the friendship will be ruined.
(b) He doesn't believe she will do what she says she will.
(c) He knows she is serious, but he won't help her because it goes against his conscience.
(d) He knows she is serious, so he agrees to help.
5. Africa changes her story in the second phone call. What does she say?
(a) Her husband didn't hit her; he threatened to hit her.
(b) Her husband hit the baby.
(c) Her husband isn't even home.
(d) She actually hit her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roland seems to know that Angela is shocked by what he has told her. What does he say to try to make her feel better?
2. What is Tycho's response to Angela's plan regarding her father?
3. Richard jokes that Africa's husband should have ____.
4. Tycho counts the hours until _____.
5. How does Roland initially act toward Angela in Chapter 9?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)