|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roland seems to know that Angela is shocked by what he has told her. What does he say to try to make her feel better?
(a) He tells her he has tried to contact her through the years, but Dido refuses to let him see her.
(b) He says he wouldn't have been an asset in her life, and she is better off with just Dido as a parent.
(c) He tells her that he did love Dido at the time that Angela was conceived.
(d) He tells her that he is sorry for what has happened and asks her to forgive him.
2. Angela wants Tycho to agree that wanting to meet her father is reasonable. What does Tycho say in response?
(a) "What's the use of being reasonable when no one else is?"
(b) "What's the point in being reasonable when it doesn't get you what you want?"
(c) "It's reasonable to want to know who your parents are. But that doesn't mean they'll want to know who you are."
(d) "It's reasonable. But is it realistic?"
3. How do Richard and Tycho describe Africa?
(a) A silly girl.
(b) An intellectual.
(c) A drama queen.
(d) A good mother.
4. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
(b) Too mature.
5. Who drives the car in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps staring at Angela while she waits in Roland's office?
2. How does Tycho respond to Angela's threat regarding her plan?
3. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
4. Who interrupts the discussion between Angela and Roland?
5. In Chapter 8, Angela meets up with Tycho again, and tells him ____.
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)