|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
(a) Africa has had an argument with her husband and wants her parents to call the police.
(b) Africa has had an argument with her husband and wants her parents to come and get her.
(c) Angela wants Tycho to help her find her father.
(d) Angela wants to tell Tycho about her conversation with her mother.
2. How does Tycho respond to Angela's threat regarding her plan?
(a) He doesn't believe she will do what she says she will.
(b) He is afraid that if he doesn't go along, the friendship will be ruined.
(c) He knows she is serious, so he agrees to help.
(d) He knows she is serious, but he won't help her because it goes against his conscience.
3. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) The missing-parent group.
(b) The broken-home gang.
(c) The broken-home fellowship.
(d) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
4. Which is the eldest of the siblings in Tycho's family?
(b) They are triplets.
5. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
(a) Nothing; she is afraid to actually face her father.
(b) Goes to his house and rings the bell.
(c) Goes to his house and stands outside.
(d) Phones him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tycho's response to Angela's plan regarding her father?
2. Who drives the car in Chapter 8?
3. What motivates Angela to search for her father?
4. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
5. Angela looks to Tycho to affirm that her curiosity about her father is natural. How does he respond?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)