|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the discussion between Angela and Roland?
(a) Roland's mother.
(b) The receptionist.
(c) Roland's mother-in-law.
2. Tycho counts the hours until _____.
(a) He has to go to school.
(b) He has to go to work.
(c) He will see Angela again.
(d) He can leave home for good.
3. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
(a) Goes to his house and stands outside.
(b) Goes to his house and rings the bell.
(c) Nothing; she is afraid to actually face her father.
(d) Phones him.
4. Tycho says people avoided him when he was younger because ___.
(a) They were afraid he would be rude to them.
(b) Richard spread lies about him.
(c) His father is disabled.
(d) His mother is mean.
5. What motivates Angela to search for her father?
(a) She senses her mother is not telling her the whole truth.
(b) She senses that her mother wants to reunite with her father.
(c) She wants to find out for sure if her father is dead.
(d) She wants to ask him for financial help for her and her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Roland finally agrees to speak with Angela, how does he refer to her?
2. When Angela leaves the office building, what does she do?
3. Roland's comment that he is not the only red-haired man in town is meant to imply what?
4. Angela looks to Tycho to affirm that her curiosity about her father is natural. How does he respond?
5. Tycho compares common sense and ______.
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)