|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tycho's response to Angela's plan regarding her father?
(a) Tycho thinks Angela will not be satisfied until she finds out the truth, so he supports her plan.
(b) Tycho doesn't like the idea at all.
(c) Tycho doesn't like the idea and refuses to help.
(d) Tycho says that the plan is just plain silly.
2. What does Angela threaten when she hears what Tycho has to say about her plan?
(a) That if Tycho won't support her plan, she will just come back another day.
(b) That the friendship will be over if Tycho doesn't support her plan.
(c) That she will spread gossip about Tycho if he doesn't go along with the plan.
(d) That she respects his opinion, and if he wants to leave, she will still be his friend regardless.
3. Why does Tycho respond to Angela's plan regarding her father in the way he initially does?
(a) He suspects Roland is not her father, and he doesn't want her to be embarrassed.
(b) He thinks Angela is just being self-absorbed.
(c) He is afraid Angela will get hurt if her father rejects her again.
(d) He thinks Dido will be upset and not let him see Angela anymore.
4. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
5. What motivates Angela to search for her father?
(a) She wants to ask him for financial help for her and her mother.
(b) She senses her mother is not telling her the whole truth.
(c) She wants to find out for sure if her father is dead.
(d) She senses that her mother wants to reunite with her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robin and Angela make plans to meet later at the ____.
2. Richard tells his father that both he and Tycho feel _____ toward Africa.
3. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
4. Angela looks to Tycho to affirm that her curiosity about her father is natural. How does he respond?
5. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)