|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how is Roland's office building described?
(a) An elegant warehouse.
(b) Huge but ugly.
(c) A pink-and-cream structure.
(d) Boring and efficiently laid out.
2. Why does Tycho respond to Angela's plan regarding her father in the way he initially does?
(a) He is afraid Angela will get hurt if her father rejects her again.
(b) He suspects Roland is not her father, and he doesn't want her to be embarrassed.
(c) He thinks Angela is just being self-absorbed.
(d) He thinks Dido will be upset and not let him see Angela anymore.
3. Angela looks to Tycho to affirm that her curiosity about her father is natural. How does he respond?
(a) Tycho says that giving in to natural curiosity doesn't always bring about hoped-for results.
(b) Tycho says he doesn't understand why Angela doesn't just leave the past in the past.
(c) Tycho says Angela is being obsessive.
(d) Tycho says natural curiosity should be explored.
4. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
5. When Angela leaves the office building, what does she do?
(a) She decides to call her mother and tell her she has seen Roland.
(b) She calls her mother and tells her she will be late getting home.
(c) She decides to try to see Roland again.
(d) She goes for coffee with Tycho and tells him what has happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angela say that indicates she has romanticized the relationship between her mother and father?
2. Roland seems to know that Angela is shocked by what he has told her. What does he say to try to make her feel better?
3. What philosophical idea does Tycho discuss with Angela?
4. What reasoning does Angela initially give Tycho about her plan regarding her father?
5. Tycho counts the hours until _____.
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)