|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roland initially act toward Angela in Chapter 9?
(a) He tells her he is glad to meet her.
(b) He is polite.
(c) He is hostile and rude.
(d) He smiles.
2. What does Angela say that indicates she has romanticized the relationship between her mother and father?
(a) That they are married in every cell of Angela's body.
(b) That Roland is miserable without Dido but noble to have chosen to stay with his wife.
(c) That her mother and father are in love, despite the passing of time.
(d) That if Roland met Angela, he would remember how much he loved Dido.
3. Africa's husband's name is ____.
4. Who keeps staring at Angela while she waits in Roland's office?
(a) The security guard.
(b) No one; she is alone.
(c) Roland's business partner.
(d) The receptionist.
5. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
2. When Tycho hears Angela's explanation of what she wants her plan to accomplish, what does he believe?
3. When Roland finally agrees to speak with Angela, how does he refer to her?
4. Roland's comment that he is not the only red-haired man in town is meant to imply what?
5. Tycho refers to his past attempts to impress people by making them think he was ____.
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)