|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tycho says people avoided him when he was younger because ___.
(a) Richard spread lies about him.
(b) His father is disabled.
(c) His mother is mean.
(d) They were afraid he would be rude to them.
2. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
(a) Nothing; she doesn't really think about it.
(b) The broken-home fellowship.
(c) The missing-parent group.
(d) The broken-home gang.
3. When Angela tells Roland about growing up poor, what does he disclose to her?
(a) That Dido refused to take money from him for Angela.
(b) That he doesn't really care about what she's experienced.
(c) That he never sent child support payments to Dido.
(d) That he didn't even know she existed.
4. Near the end of Chapter 8 Tycho agrees to ______.
(a) Wait in the car for Angela.
(b) Pick Angela up in an hour.
(c) Come back later with Angela.
(d) Come back later, alone, and speak to Roland.
5. Roland's comment that he is not the only red-haired man in town is meant to imply what?
(a) That Dido lied to Angela.
(b) That Dido was promiscuous.
(c) That Roland has not actually met Dido.
(d) That Angela was not born in the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tycho respond to Angela's plan regarding her father in the way he initially does?
2. What reasoning does Angela initially give Tycho about her plan regarding her father?
3. Tycho confides to Angela that when he was younger he had a reputation as ____.
4. When Angela finds out where her father lives, what does she do?
5. When Roland finally agrees to speak with Angela, how does he refer to her?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)