|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tycho hears what has happened in Roland's office, how does he try to comfort Angela?
(a) He hugs her and tells her that he understands.
(b) He tells her that Dido loves her, and he is crazy about her.
(c) He asks her to forget about Roland now that she knows the truth.
(d) He tells her that Roland is no good, anyway.
2. In Chapter 9, how is Roland's office building described?
(a) Boring and efficiently laid out.
(b) An elegant warehouse.
(c) A pink-and-cream structure.
(d) Huge but ugly.
3. Tycho refers to his past attempts to impress people by making them think he was ____.
(d) Good at sports.
4. When Angela tells Roland she wants nothing from him, he hints that ______.
(a) There is no formal proof that she is Dido's actual daughter.
(b) His real name isn't Roland.
(c) He has a great dislike of Dido.
(d) There is no proof she is biologically related to him.
5. How does Chapter 8 end?
(a) Tycho drives away and leaves Angela alone.
(b) Angela gets out of the car, changes her mind, and gets back in.
(c) Tycho falls asleep while waiting for Angela to come back.
(d) Angela gets out of the car and walks toward her father's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 8 makes clear that Tycho has another reason for responding to Angela's plan as he does. What is the other reason?
2. When Tycho hears Angela's explanation of what she wants her plan to accomplish, what does he believe?
3. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
4. When Roland finally agrees to speak with Angela, how does he refer to her?
5. Being from a single-parent family, Angela considers herself part of _____.
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)