|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who makes an early-morning phone call?
2. Who interrupts the discussion between Angela and Roland?
(a) Roland's mother.
(b) Roland's mother-in-law.
(c) The receptionist.
3. Who drives the car in Chapter 8?
4. How does Angela rationalize her father's reaction to seeing her?
(a) She thinks perhaps she is mistaken and the man isn't really her father.
(b) She convinces herself that her father didn't recognize her.
(c) She convinces herself that her father is just shocked to see her.
(d) She says it is understandable that he wouldn't acknowledge her in public.
5. When Tycho points out that her father doesn't seem very happy to see Angela, how does she react?
(a) Angela says he probably didn't recognize her.
(b) Angela says Tycho is being too negative.
(c) Angela gets angry with Tycho.
(d) Angela defends him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
2. Richard jokes that Africa's husband should have ____.
3. When Robin offers to pick Angela up later in the day, she refuses. Why?
4. What was the story that Dido used to recount to Angela titled?
5. Angela wants Tycho to agree that wanting to meet her father is reasonable. What does Tycho say in response?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)