|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dido used to tell Angela a story about a young girl. What was the girl's name?
(a) Roland Chase.
(b) Angela Roland.
(c) Angela Foster.
(d) Dido Roland.
2. What is Tycho's response to Angela's plan regarding her father?
(a) Tycho thinks Angela will not be satisfied until she finds out the truth, so he supports her plan.
(b) Tycho doesn't like the idea and refuses to help.
(c) Tycho says that the plan is just plain silly.
(d) Tycho doesn't like the idea at all.
3. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
4. What does Angela threaten when she hears what Tycho has to say about her plan?
(a) That she will spread gossip about Tycho if he doesn't go along with the plan.
(b) That if Tycho won't support her plan, she will just come back another day.
(c) That she respects his opinion, and if he wants to leave, she will still be his friend regardless.
(d) That the friendship will be over if Tycho doesn't support her plan.
5. Africa's husband's name is ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Angela tells Roland she wants nothing from him, he hints that ______.
2. In Chapter 9, how is Roland's office building described?
3. What does Angela say that indicates she has romanticized the relationship between her mother and father?
4. What is Angela's nickname for her best friend?
5. What is the purpose of the early-morning phone call in Chapter 2?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)