|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Foreign Relations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angela looks to Tycho to affirm that her curiosity about her father is natural. How does he respond?
(a) Tycho says natural curiosity should be explored.
(b) Tycho says Angela is being obsessive.
(c) Tycho says that giving in to natural curiosity doesn't always bring about hoped-for results.
(d) Tycho says he doesn't understand why Angela doesn't just leave the past in the past.
2. Angela realizes that Dido has lied to her. What does Roland tell her that reveals the lie?
(a) That Roland's children are aware of Angela.
(b) That Roland is not married and has no children.
(c) That Roland wasn't aware of her existence.
(d) That Dido has kept in contact with him all these years.
3. Angela tells Tycho that she first tried to find her father by ____.
(a) Asking her mother for details.
(b) Consulting the phone book.
(c) Googling his name.
(d) Hiring a private investigator.
4. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
5. Who keeps staring at Angela while she waits in Roland's office?
(a) Roland's business partner.
(b) No one; she is alone.
(c) The receptionist.
(d) The security guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Near the end of Chapter 8 Tycho agrees to ______.
2. What was the story that Dido used to recount to Angela titled?
3. How do Richard and Tycho describe Africa?
4. When Tycho hears what has happened in Roland's office, how does he try to comfort Angela?
5. When Angela tells Roland about growing up poor, what does he disclose to her?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)