|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, A Step Up in the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the slogan "The Ionions Rule!" in Chapter 12?
(a) It is the slogan of the drink Angela had at the bar.
(b) It is the slogan of an advertisement Tycho hears on the radio.
(c) It is printed on the t-shirt Angela bought Tycho.
(d) It is the slogan on the book Tycho is reading.
2. Tycho compares common sense and ______.
3. When she suddenly appears at his house, Angela asks Tycho if she can ____.
(a) Wash her hair.
(b) Borrow some money.
(c) Have a bath.
(d) Take a shower.
4. What does Angela threaten when she hears what Tycho has to say about her plan?
(a) That she will spread gossip about Tycho if he doesn't go along with the plan.
(b) That if Tycho won't support her plan, she will just come back another day.
(c) That she respects his opinion, and if he wants to leave, she will still be his friend regardless.
(d) That the friendship will be over if Tycho doesn't support her plan.
5. While Angela was at the bar, what was she drinking?
(a) Falling stars.
(b) Fallen angels.
(c) Broken angels.
(d) Vodka twists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angela resort to threats in an attempt to get Tycho's support for her plan?
2. Angela tells Tycho that she left the bar with a stranger but decided not to sleep with him. Why not?
3. In Chapter 12, which character says, "Chance favors the prepared mind"?
4. How does Tycho respond to Angela's threat regarding her plan?
5. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)