|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, A Step Up in the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Angela was at the bar, what was she drinking?
(a) Fallen angels.
(b) Vodka twists.
(c) Broken angels.
(d) Falling stars.
2. What does Tycho do while Angela is in the bathroom?
(a) Looks through her purse.
(b) Fixes them a snack.
(c) Fixes her a drink.
(d) Calls Dido.
3. What is the significance of the slogan "The Ionions Rule!" in Chapter 12?
(a) It is the slogan of the drink Angela had at the bar.
(b) It is the slogan on the book Tycho is reading.
(c) It is the slogan of an advertisement Tycho hears on the radio.
(d) It is printed on the t-shirt Angela bought Tycho.
4. In Chapter 12, which character says, "Chance favors the prepared mind"?
5. When Tycho hears Angela's explanation of what she wants her plan to accomplish, what does he believe?
(a) Tycho believes Angela is kidding herself.
(b) Tycho thinks Angela's explanation makes sense.
(c) Tycho believes Angela will not go through with the plan.
(d) Tycho thinks Angela is lying to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
2. In Chapter 12, what revelation does Angela make to Tycho that surprises him?
3. What philosopher does Tycho mention in Chapter 4?
4. What does Angela threaten when she hears what Tycho has to say about her plan?
5. Chapter 8 makes clear that Tycho has another reason for responding to Angela's plan as he does. What is the other reason?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)