|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, A Step Up in the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Angela resort to threats in an attempt to get Tycho's support for her plan?
(a) She is manipulative by nature.
(b) She is afraid he will succeed in talking her out of her plan.
(c) She knows he will not allow her to go through the experience alone.
(d) She knows Tycho has a crush on her and can be forced to do whatever she asks of him.
2. Tycho says people avoided him when he was younger because ___.
(a) His mother is mean.
(b) His father is disabled.
(c) They were afraid he would be rude to them.
(d) Richard spread lies about him.
3. What is the significance of the slogan "The Ionions Rule!" in Chapter 12?
(a) It is the slogan of an advertisement Tycho hears on the radio.
(b) It is the slogan on the book Tycho is reading.
(c) It is the slogan of the drink Angela had at the bar.
(d) It is printed on the t-shirt Angela bought Tycho.
4. Chapter 4 reveals that, with respect to Robin, Tycho feels ____.
5. According to Tycho, what property does truth have?
(a) Truth is the opposite of imagination.
(b) Truth wobbles.
(c) Truth hurts.
(d) Truth is impossible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robin and Angela make plans to meet later at the ____.
2. Why does Tycho respond to Angela's plan regarding her father in the way he initially does?
3. Who drives the car in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 4, which character speaks the line: "Where do we go from here?"
5. While Angela was at the bar, what was she drinking?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)