1. In the first scene in the novel, Angela is awakened by ____.
(a) A cat meowing.
(b) The sound of a lawn mower.
(d) Moonlight through the window.
2. What sound does Angela hear when she wakes up?
(a) Her mother mowing the grass.
(b) Her mother talking to herself.
(c) Her mother playing the harp.
(d) Her mother scything the grass.
3. Angela's boyfriend's name is ____.
4. Angela's best friend's name is ___.
5. When Angela looks out the window at the beginning of the book, she sees her mother ___.
(a) In her jogging suit.
(b) In her underwear.
(c) In her car.
(d) In her nightgown.
6. Angela's mother's name is ____.
7. When Angela asks her mother to tell her how her parents met, her mother says it was ____.
(a) An accident.
(c) Like a movie.
(d) Like a fairy tale.
8. Angela's mother says she couldn't stay with Angela's father because ____.
(a) He didn't love her.
(b) He was moving to Wales.
(c) He didn't know she was pregnant.
(d) He was married.
This section contains 6,712 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)