Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierce find in Conklin's house that he identifies as Soneji's?
2. What poet has written about the setting of Atlantic City?
3. What does Pierce steal in Bay Head, New Jersey?
4. What is Pierce's occupation?
5. What kind of jokes do Pierce and Greenberg share when they are searching for Mr. Smith?
Essay Topic 1
Pierce yells to Cross, "Let Smith kill Pierce!" How does Pierce try to let Smith kill him? Is he successful? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What role(s) does Nana Mama play in Cross' life? Choose three textual examples that help identify her role(s) and her influence on Cross.
Essay Topic 3
What happens the night of the celebration surprise party in the Cross home? How does Nana find help for the family? What is the extent of the family's injuries?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)