|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pierce holding when Cross enters Pierce's bedroom?
2. What does Pierce receive at 2:15 AM when he is searching for Sante?
3. What evidence from the Cross attack do police find near the cellar?
4. Whom does Christine see waiting for her outside her office at the end of Chapter 88?
5. What does Pierce request from Soneji's grandfather?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Sondra Greenberg.
2. What do Pierce and Sampson discover on Walter Murphy's farm?
3. Describe Soneji's final moments.
4. What does Christine like about Laura Dixon's first grade students?
5. What does Nana want Craig and Pierce to tell her about Cross?
6. What message does Mr. Smith leave for Cross after he has killed Inez?
7. In Part 5, does Pierce know that Cross is out of the hospital?
8. What does Cross notice about Pierce's apartment?
9. What does Sondra Greenberg think about Pierce?
10. What does Pierce find in Conklin's cellar?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Kyle Craig lead Pierce to believe Cross is in grave condition after his attack? How does he plan to trap Pierce? In what way does he involve Cross?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the character of Mr. Smith. What rituals does he follow while he kills his victims? How do his murders reveal his medical training?
Essay Topic 3
How is Isabella described by Thomas Pierce? What does Alex Cross find in Pierce's apartment that gives him a better understanding of Pierce's love for Isabella?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)