|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sampson say is a metaphor for their case in Chapter 127?
2. On what street is the FBI headquarters located in Washington?
3. When Soneji escapes from the hospital, into what kind of vehicle does he get?
4. What kind of jokes do Pierce and Greenberg share when they are searching for Mr. Smith?
5. What does Christine have to change because of the media?
Essay Topic 1
Pierce believes he is smarter than Cross, as well as a better detective. Do you agree or disagree? Provide textual examples to support your opinion.
Essay Topic 2
Alex Cross says that his children, Jannie and Damon, "heal him." Choose one or two textual examples to show how the children act in a nurturing way to Cross. How does he respond to their actions?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how Cross solves the puzzle of Pierce's/Smith's next victim. Who does Cross think the "S" victim will be? Why? How does it turn out differently?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)