Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierce find in Conklin's house that he identifies as Soneji's?
2. What poet has written about the setting of Atlantic City?
3. What does Pierce steal in Bay Head, New Jersey?
4. What is Pierce's occupation?
5. What kind of jokes do Pierce and Greenberg share when they are searching for Mr. Smith?
What happens the night of the celebration surprise party in the Cross home? How does Nana find help for the family? What is the extent of the family's injuries?
How is Isabella described by Thomas Pierce? What does Alex Cross find in Pierce's apartment that gives him a better understanding of Pierce's love for Isabella?
Discuss Soneji's and Cross' final confrontation. Where does it take place, and how difficult is it for Cross to defend himself? How is Soneji killed in the end?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)