|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Smith cut from Isabella's body?
2. What does Christine call students in Laura Dixon's first-grade class?
3. Where is Cross' most serious wound?
4. What is the one possession about which Pierce cares?
5. What does Pierce do when he wants Conklin to go down to the cellar?
Essay Topic 1
What happens the night of the celebration surprise party in the Cross home? How does Nana find help for the family? What is the extent of the family's injuries?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Kyle Craig lead Pierce to believe Cross is in grave condition after his attack? How does he plan to trap Pierce? In what way does he involve Cross?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of trains to Soneji? Why did he steal his stepbrother's train set and bury it? How do the murders in the train stations make him feel as though he is taking back his power?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)