Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierce find in Conklin's house that he identifies as Soneji's?
2. What poet has written about the setting of Atlantic City?
3. What does Pierce steal in Bay Head, New Jersey?
4. What is Pierce's occupation?
5. What kind of jokes do Pierce and Greenberg share when they are searching for Mr. Smith?
How is Isabella described by Thomas Pierce? What does Alex Cross find in Pierce's apartment that gives him a better understanding of Pierce's love for Isabella?
Discuss the theme of good versus evil in this novel. How does the author balance evil with scenes of "good" or happiness? Provide textual examples that reflect these themes.
How does having the AIDS virus fuel Soneji's rage and desire to make others pay for what he sees as his undeserved death? Provide textual examples to support your opinion.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)