|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Soneji carrying with him when he enters Grand Central Station?
2. Whom does Christine see waiting for her outside her office at the end of Chapter 88?
3. What is Pierce's occupation?
4. Where does Pierce place the body of Anthony Bruno?
5. What is the one possession about which Pierce cares?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Cross expected to live after being attacked in his home?
2. What does Cross notice about Pierce's apartment?
3. Is Abel Sante well-liked?
4. What does Sondra Greenberg think about Pierce?
5. What does Christine like about Laura Dixon's first grade students?
6. What happens to the Cross family the night of Cross' surprise party?
7. Is Pierce looking for Soneji's partner?
8. What is Sampson's reaction to the attack on Cross family?
9. What does Pierce remember about the unusual detail in his Cambridge foyer on the night Isabella is murdered?
10. What does Nana want Craig and Pierce to tell her about Cross?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Pierce Thomas. How do other characters respond to him? What does he think of himself? What fatal flaw does his character have?
Essay Topic 2
How do Cross and Sampson work together as partners? Do they seem to have a good relationship? How can you tell?
Essay Topic 3
Alex Cross says that his children, Jannie and Damon, "heal him." Choose one or two textual examples to show how the children act in a nurturing way to Cross. How does he respond to their actions?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)