Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. Smith dressed at the beginning of Chapter 32?
2. What kind of job does Jean Summerhill have?
3. Where does Cross meet Christine in New York City?
4. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
5. Who is Soneji's favorite murderer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nana want Craig and Pierce to tell her about Cross?
2. Describe the relationship between Cross and Christine.
3. Soneji thinks about what when he is in Alex Cross' basement?
4. What kind of statement does Cross think Soneji is making by killing Goldman?
5. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
6. After Mr. Smith autopsies Sante, what does he do?
7. What message does Mr. Smith leave for Cross after he has killed Inez?
8. What does Pierce think about his discovery of evidence in the coal stove in Cross' cellar?
9. How does Soneji choose his first victims in Union Station?
10. Why does Soneji return to Wilmington, Delaware?
What is the significance of trains to Soneji? Why did he steal his stepbrother's train set and bury it? How do the murders in the train stations make him feel as though he is taking back his power?
Pierce believes he is smarter than Cross, as well as a better detective. Do you agree or disagree? Provide textual examples to support your opinion.
How is Isabella described by Thomas Pierce? What does Alex Cross find in Pierce's apartment that gives him a better understanding of Pierce's love for Isabella?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)