|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
2. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
3. Where does Chet Elliott work?
4. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce in Chapter 31?
5. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Detective Gorza's view of his partner, Detective Goldman?
2. How does Mr. Smith remain anonymous when he goes to Piccadilly Circus?
3. Where do Cross and Sampson find Soneji's daughter, Ronni?
4. How well is Sojourner Truth School maintained?
5. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
6. What does Cross say he likes about Christine while they are having dinner?
7. Why does the press call Mr. Smith an alien?
8. Why does Soneji throw a cup of coffee at a businessman?
9. Describe Pierce's appearance.
10. What is Soneji's attitude when he enters Union Station before his sniper attack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe how Cross solves the puzzle of Pierce's/Smith's next victim. Who does Cross think the "S" victim will be? Why? How does it turn out differently?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Pierce Thomas. How do other characters respond to him? What does he think of himself? What fatal flaw does his character have?
Essay Topic 3
How is Isabella described by Thomas Pierce? What does Alex Cross find in Pierce's apartment that gives him a better understanding of Pierce's love for Isabella?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)