Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. Smith dressed at the beginning of Chapter 32?
2. What kind of job does Jean Summerhill have?
3. Where does Cross meet Christine in New York City?
4. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
5. Who is Soneji's favorite murderer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nana want Craig and Pierce to tell her about Cross?
2. Describe the relationship between Cross and Christine.
3. Soneji thinks about what when he is in Alex Cross' basement?
4. What kind of statement does Cross think Soneji is making by killing Goldman?
5. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
6. After Mr. Smith autopsies Sante, what does he do?
7. What message does Mr. Smith leave for Cross after he has killed Inez?
8. What does Pierce think about his discovery of evidence in the coal stove in Cross' cellar?
9. How does Soneji choose his first victims in Union Station?
10. Why does Soneji return to Wilmington, Delaware?
Pierce believes he is smarter than Cross, as well as a better detective. Do you agree or disagree? Provide textual examples to support your opinion.
Discuss the symbolism of the cellar in Soneji's life. What does his nightmare with the cellar begin, and how does he feel when he is free from the cellar?
What role(s) does Nana Mama play in Cross' life? Choose three textual examples that help identify her role(s) and her influence on Cross.
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)