|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pierce think that Mr. Smith has not attacked the Cross family?
(a) He is already dead.
(b) They would all be mutilated and dead if he had attacked them.
(c) He is not in town.
(d) He does not attack children.
2. What does a Slave scope do?
(a) Creates white noise for relaxation.
(b) Provides pulse, temperature, blood pressure, and EKG readings.
(c) Monitors sleep.
(d) Administers a liquid diet.
3. What does Christine have to change because of the media?
(a) He phone number.
(c) The route she takes to school.
(d) The location of her office.
4. What significance does the novel "Stranger in a Strange Land" have for Mr. Smith?
(a) He takes his name from it.
(b) He has a copy signed by the author.
(c) It is his father's favorite book.
(d) He has a first edition copy.
5. Who kills Pierce?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Alex Cross.
(c) John Sampson.
(d) A Boston policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pierce holding when Cross enters Pierce's bedroom?
2. What does Pierce do when he wants Conklin to go down to the cellar?
3. What color hair does Sondra Greenberg have?
4. What music does Mr. Smith have playing on his CD player in the farmhouse before he kills Sante?
5. Where does Soneji meet Shareef Thomas?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part 5, does Pierce know that Cross is out of the hospital?
2. What does Pierce find in Conklin's cellar?
3. How does Cross try to live his life differently after the Mr. Smith case is closed?
4. Is Pierce looking for Soneji's partner?
5. What does Pierce think about his discovery of evidence in the coal stove in Cross' cellar?
6. What does Cross notice about Pierce's apartment?
7. Why does Christine travel in an FBI sedan?
8. Does Mr. Smith seem to know a lot about Abel Sante?
9. What happens to the Cross family the night of Cross' surprise party?
10. What does Nana want Craig and Pierce to tell her about Cross?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)