|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of jokes do Pierce and Greenberg share when they are searching for Mr. Smith?
(a) Practical jokes.
(b) Space-visitor jokes.
(c) Knock-knock jokes.
(d) Crude jokes.
2. How old is Pierce?
3. Where is Cross' most serious wound?
(a) His abdomen.
(b) His chest.
(c) His leg.
(d) His head.
4. Into what hospital is Cross admitted after he is attacked?
(a) Bon Secour.
(b) St. Anthony's.
(c) Washington Medical.
(d) St. George's.
5. How does Soneji feel as he hurries through the tunnels beneath Bellevue Hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pierce feel at the beginning of Chapter 106?
2. How old is Sante?
3. What does Christine say she wants very much in Chapter 97?
4. What is the one possession about which Pierce cares?
5. When does Cross get home after Pierce/Smith is killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Cross expected to live after being attacked in his home?
2. In Part 5, does Pierce know that Cross is out of the hospital?
3. How does Mr. Smith interfere with Cross' time with his children in the grocery store?
4. What does Christine like about Laura Dixon's first grade students?
5. What does Pierce remember about the unusual detail in his Cambridge foyer on the night Isabella is murdered?
6. What is Cross' reaction to his surprise party?
7. How does Cross try to live his life differently after the Mr. Smith case is closed?
8. Why does Christine travel in an FBI sedan?
9. Why do Sampson and Pierce travel to Princeton, NJ?
10. What do Pierce and Sampson discover on Walter Murphy's farm?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)