|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Soneji die?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He is electrocuted.
(c) He burns to death.
(d) He falls from the train platform.
2. What is cyanosis?
(a) The bluish coloration of lips, nail beds, and skin.
(b) A chemical enhancement.
(c) A poison.
(d) The Latin name for a plant.
3. What office is on the main floor of Bellevue Hospital about which Soneji gets nervous?
(a) The Coroner's office.
(b) A bloodwork lab.
(c) A NYPD police station.
(d) An AIDS station.
4. What is Pierce's occupation?
(a) Ambulance driver.
(b) Investigator for the FBI.
(c) Police Sergeant.
5. Where is Pierce seen on the same day a victim disappears when he is supposed to be in Rome?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) London, England.
(c) Frankfurt, Germany.
(d) San Francisco, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Soneji escapes from the hospital, into what kind of vehicle does he get?
2. What newspaper does Mr. Smith spread over the linoleum in the farmhouse kitchen?
3. What does Pierce say to Sampson before he leaves Princeton to go to Paris?
4. From where does Pierce fly to get to Washington?
5. From where does Pierce receive a medical internship after graduating from Harvard?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)