|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Cross arrive at Pierce's apartment in Cambridge?
(b) 7:00 AM.
(c) 11:00 AM.
(d) 9:00 AM.
2. From where does Pierce receive a medical internship after graduating from Harvard?
(a) Brigham Young Women's Hospital.
(b) New York Hospital.
(c) Massachusetts General.
(d) Providence Hospital.
3. Mr. Smith is disguised as what when he attacks Sante?
(a) A junkie.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A street person.
(d) A doctor.
4. Where does Martin Straw live?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Concord, Massachusetts.
(d) New York City.
5. What evidence from the Cross attack do police find near the cellar?
(a) A fingerprint.
(b) A baseball cap.
(c) A dropped glove.
(d) A shoe print.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where do Sampson and Pierce take a helicopter?
2. Who kills Pierce?
3. Who picks up Christine Johnson at her apartment in Chapter 97?
4. What kind of work has Cross done for years at the hospital?
5. What can Sante identify about Mr. Smith?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Sampson become angry with Pierce for leaving to go to Paris?
2. What does Cross notice about Pierce's apartment?
3. What does Nana want Craig and Pierce to tell her about Cross?
4. What is Sampson's reaction to the attack on Cross family?
5. How does Mr. Smith interfere with Cross' time with his children in the grocery store?
6. How does Cross try to live his life differently after the Mr. Smith case is closed?
7. Is Pierce looking for Soneji's partner?
8. What happens to the Cross family the night of Cross' surprise party?
9. What does Pierce remember about the unusual detail in his Cambridge foyer on the night Isabella is murdered?
10. What message does Mr. Smith leave for Cross after he has killed Inez?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)