|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sampson say is a metaphor for their case in Chapter 127?
(a) Lost uniforms.
(b) A traffic jam.
(c) Spilled ink.
2. What music does Mr. Smith have playing on his CD player in the farmhouse before he kills Sante?
(b) Patti Smith.
3. With whom is Cross speaking on an airfield?
(a) Sondra Greenberg and Pierce.
(b) FBI agents.
(c) Sampson and Pierce.
4. What does a Slave scope do?
(a) Creates white noise for relaxation.
(b) Monitors sleep.
(c) Administers a liquid diet.
(d) Provides pulse, temperature, blood pressure, and EKG readings.
5. Where do Interpol and the French police gather to find Sante's body?
(a) The ircus.
(b) A park.
(c) At a lake.
(d) In a field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What office is on the main floor of Bellevue Hospital about which Soneji gets nervous?
2. Into what hospital is Cross admitted after he is attacked?
3. What is Cross' condition when Pierce calls the hospital in Chapter 82?
4. What does Pierce do when he wants Conklin to go down to the cellar?
5. Where does Soneji's recurring nightmare take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cross' reaction to his surprise party?
2. What is the first clue Pierce leaves after he has killed Isabella?
3. What message does Mr. Smith leave for Cross after he has killed Inez?
4. What does Sondra Greenberg think about Pierce?
5. What happens to the Cross family the night of Cross' surprise party?
6. Why do Sampson and Pierce travel to Princeton, NJ?
7. What does Pierce think about his discovery of evidence in the coal stove in Cross' cellar?
8. Does Mr. Smith seem to know a lot about Abel Sante?
9. What does Christine like about Laura Dixon's first grade students?
10. After Mr. Smith autopsies Sante, what does he do?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)