|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierce find in Conklin's house that he identifies as Soneji's?
(a) Airplane models.
(b) A stash of televisions.
(c) Gourmet food.
(d) A train set.
2. What poet has written about the setting of Atlantic City?
(a) T.S. Eliot.
(b) Walt Whitman.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) Edgar Allan Poe.
3. What does Pierce steal in Bay Head, New Jersey?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A BMW convertible.
4. What is Pierce's occupation?
(a) Investigator for the FBI.
(b) Ambulance driver.
(c) Police Sergeant.
5. What kind of jokes do Pierce and Greenberg share when they are searching for Mr. Smith?
(a) Practical jokes.
(b) Space-visitor jokes.
(c) Crude jokes.
(d) Knock-knock jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Interpol and the French police gather to find Sante's body?
2. What does Thomas Pierce study at Harvard?
3. Pierce impales Isabella's heart on what item?
4. What does Christine have to change because of the media?
5. How does Sampson feel when he is on surveillance with Cross a few miles from Pierce's hotel in Princeton?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)