|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cross go in Chapter 112?
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Long Island.
2. What does Christine call students in Laura Dixon's first-grade class?
(a) Problem students.
(b) Too young to understand how to behave.
(c) Good writers and readers.
(d) Cuddly kittens and perky puppies.
3. What color hair does Sondra Greenberg have?
4. What does Pierce do when he wants Conklin to go down to the cellar?
(a) Asks politely for him to go down.
(b) Ties him up and brings him down.
(c) Pushes him down the stairs.
(d) Gets Sampson to bring him down.
5. What role does Pierce say Conklin has played in his friendship with Soneji at the end of Chapter 100?
(a) Creative thinker.
(c) Friendly helper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Pierce?
2. What newspaper does Mr. Smith spread over the linoleum in the farmhouse kitchen?
3. From where does Pierce receive a medical internship after graduating from Harvard?
4. What is Pierce's occupation?
5. What does Christine have to change because of the media?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Mr. Smith autopsies Sante, what does he do?
2. How does Cross try to live his life differently after the Mr. Smith case is closed?
3. Why do Sampson and Pierce travel to Princeton, NJ?
4. Is Cross expected to live after being attacked in his home?
5. What does Pierce think about his discovery of evidence in the coal stove in Cross' cellar?
6. What does Christine like about Laura Dixon's first grade students?
7. What does Pierce remember about the unusual detail in his Cambridge foyer on the night Isabella is murdered?
8. Is Pierce looking for Soneji's partner?
9. What does Cross notice about Pierce's apartment?
10. What is Cross' reaction to his surprise party?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)