|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierce receive at 2:15 AM when he is searching for Sante?
(a) A letter.
(b) A phone message.
(c) An email from Mr. Smith.
(d) A fax.
2. What does Pierce do when he wants Conklin to go down to the cellar?
(a) Asks politely for him to go down.
(b) Gets Sampson to bring him down.
(c) Ties him up and brings him down.
(d) Pushes him down the stairs.
3. What is Pierce's occupation?
(a) Ambulance driver.
(b) Police Sergeant.
(c) Investigator for the FBI.
4. What household object does Pierce use to interrogate Conklin?
(a) A coke can.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A milk bottle.
(d) A toy gun.
5. What does Pierce request from Soneji's grandfather?
(a) To drive his truck.
(b) To take his picture.
(c) To quote him in his report.
(d) Two shovels or picks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Soneji's recurring nightmare take place?
2. What does a Slave scope do?
3. What significance does the novel "Stranger in a Strange Land" have for Mr. Smith?
4. On what street is the FBI headquarters located in Washington?
5. What color hair does Sondra Greenberg have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Cross try to save Pierce from killing himself?
2. Is Pierce looking for Soneji's partner?
3. Why does Christine travel in an FBI sedan?
4. What does Christine like about Laura Dixon's first grade students?
5. What is Sampson's reaction to the attack on Cross family?
6. What does Pierce find in Conklin's cellar?
7. What does Sondra Greenberg think about Pierce?
8. What does Nana want Craig and Pierce to tell her about Cross?
9. What does Pierce think about his discovery of evidence in the coal stove in Cross' cellar?
10. What is the first clue Pierce leaves after he has killed Isabella?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)