|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierce find in Conklin's house that he identifies as Soneji's?
(a) A train set.
(b) Airplane models.
(c) Gourmet food.
(d) A stash of televisions.
2. What occupation does Pierce's father have?
(a) Store Manager.
3. Soneji think Shareef is on what floor in Bellevue Hospital?
4. What evidence from the Cross attack do police find near the cellar?
(a) A baseball cap.
(b) A dropped glove.
(c) A fingerprint.
(d) A shoe print.
5. What is the one possession about which Pierce cares?
(a) A car.
(b) A ring.
(c) A nice pair of shoes.
(d) A watch given to him by Isabella.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Craig characterize Pierce in Chapter 104?
2. What kind of jokes do Pierce and Greenberg share when they are searching for Mr. Smith?
3. Why does Pierce think that Mr. Smith has not attacked the Cross family?
4. Where does Soneji's recurring nightmare take place?
5. What significance does the novel "Stranger in a Strange Land" have for Mr. Smith?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)