|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Cross speaking on an airfield?
(b) Sondra Greenberg and Pierce.
(c) Sampson and Pierce.
(d) FBI agents.
2. What evidence from the Cross attack do police find near the cellar?
(a) A baseball cap.
(b) A shoe print.
(c) A dropped glove.
(d) A fingerprint.
3. Who kills Pierce?
(a) Alex Cross.
(b) John Sampson.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) A Boston policeman.
4. What kind of work has Cross done for years at the hospital?
(a) Passing out treats to children.
(b) Playing piano at the annual Christmas celebration.
(c) Serving meals.
(d) Pro bono work.
5. How does Pierce feel at the beginning of Chapter 106?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is cyanosis?
2. What poet has written about the setting of Atlantic City?
3. Pierce impales Isabella's heart on what item?
4. What role does Pierce say Conklin has played in his friendship with Soneji at the end of Chapter 100?
5. What office is on the main floor of Bellevue Hospital about which Soneji gets nervous?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)