|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierce find in Conklin's house that he identifies as Soneji's?
(a) A stash of televisions.
(b) A train set.
(c) Gourmet food.
(d) Airplane models.
2. What does Pierce find inside the coal stove in Cross' cellar?
(a) A sleeping cat.
(c) A half-burned letter.
(d) Cross' burned detective shield.
3. Where does Soneji meet Shareef Thomas?
(a) In prison.
(b) At a bar.
(c) In a gang.
(d) In school.
4. With whom is Cross speaking on an airfield?
(a) Sondra Greenberg and Pierce.
(c) Sampson and Pierce.
(d) FBI agents.
5. What kind of jokes do Pierce and Greenberg share when they are searching for Mr. Smith?
(a) Space-visitor jokes.
(b) Practical jokes.
(c) Crude jokes.
(d) Knock-knock jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pierce say to Sampson before he leaves Princeton to go to Paris?
2. Where is Cross' most serious wound?
3. How long has Cross known Craig?
4. Pierce impales Isabella's heart on what item?
5. Into what hospital is Cross admitted after he is attacked?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)