|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a Slave scope do?
(a) Provides pulse, temperature, blood pressure, and EKG readings.
(b) Administers a liquid diet.
(c) Creates white noise for relaxation.
(d) Monitors sleep.
2. Where is Pierce seen on the same day a victim disappears when he is supposed to be in Rome?
(a) San Francisco, California.
(b) Frankfurt, Germany.
(c) London, England.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
3. Cross says to blame Craig for what in Chapter 102?
(a) Overstatements about Cross' near death state in the hospital.
(b) Bad food service.
(c) Lack of water bottles.
(d) Getting them up early in the morning.
4. What is the one possession about which Pierce cares?
(a) A car.
(b) A nice pair of shoes.
(c) A watch given to him by Isabella.
(d) A ring.
5. From where does Pierce fly to get to Washington?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Interpol and the French police gather to find Sante's body?
2. How does Pierce feel at the beginning of Chapter 106?
3. How does Sampson feel when he is on surveillance with Cross a few miles from Pierce's hotel in Princeton?
4. What does Cross tell Groza that that Soneji wants most after Soneji has escaped from the hospital room?
5. What does Pierce do when he wants Conklin to go down to the cellar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Soneji's final moments.
2. Why do Sampson and Pierce travel to Princeton, NJ?
3. How does Mr. Smith interfere with Cross' time with his children in the grocery store?
4. Why does Christine travel in an FBI sedan?
5. What do Pierce and Sampson discover on Walter Murphy's farm?
6. Is Pierce looking for Soneji's partner?
7. Does Mr. Smith seem to know a lot about Abel Sante?
8. What is Soneji's state of mind as he hurries through Bellevue on his way to the fourth floor?
9. Is Abel Sante well-liked?
10. What is Cross' reaction to his surprise party?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)