|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine call students in Laura Dixon's first-grade class?
(a) Problem students.
(b) Good writers and readers.
(c) Cuddly kittens and perky puppies.
(d) Too young to understand how to behave.
2. Pierce impales Isabella's heart on what item?
(a) A spear from scuba equipment.
(b) A knife.
(c) A barbecue skewer.
(d) A stick.
3. Where has Mr. Smith hidden Sante?
(a) In an old school.
(b) In a hotel room.
(c) In a factory building.
(d) In a dumbwaiter.
4. What happens to Cross in his house the night after his surprise party?
(a) He is knifed.
(b) He is strangled.
(c) He suffocates.
(d) He is beaten and shot twice.
5. What does Mr. Smith cut from Isabella's body?
Short Answer Questions
1. What significance does the novel "Stranger in a Strange Land" have for Mr. Smith?
2. How tall is Sampson?
3. What occupation does Pierce's father have?
4. What is Pierce's occupation?
5. Mr. Smith is disguised as what when he attacks Sante?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cross' reaction to his surprise party?
2. Is Pierce looking for Soneji's partner?
3. What does Nana want Craig and Pierce to tell her about Cross?
4. What does Christine like about Laura Dixon's first grade students?
5. Does Cross try to save Pierce from killing himself?
6. In Part 5, does Pierce know that Cross is out of the hospital?
7. Does Sampson become angry with Pierce for leaving to go to Paris?
8. What happens to the Cross family the night of Cross' surprise party?
9. What does Pierce find in Conklin's cellar?
10. What do Pierce and Sampson discover on Walter Murphy's farm?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)