|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine have to change because of the media?
(a) The route she takes to school.
(b) The location of her office.
(d) He phone number.
2. How does Soneji feel as he hurries through the tunnels beneath Bellevue Hospital?
3. What does Pierce steal in Bay Head, New Jersey?
(a) A newspaper.
(d) A BMW convertible.
4. What is the relationship between Martin Straw and Isabella?
(b) Brother and sister.
5. What kind of jokes do Pierce and Greenberg share when they are searching for Mr. Smith?
(a) Practical jokes.
(b) Crude jokes.
(c) Knock-knock jokes.
(d) Space-visitor jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomas Pierce study at Harvard?
2. From where does Pierce fly to get to Washington?
3. What does Christine say she wants very much in Chapter 97?
4. How does Soneji die?
5. At what time does Cross arrive at Pierce's apartment in Cambridge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cross' reaction to his surprise party?
2. Is Cross expected to live after being attacked in his home?
3. What do Pierce and Sampson discover on Walter Murphy's farm?
4. How does Cross try to live his life differently after the Mr. Smith case is closed?
5. What does Nana want Craig and Pierce to tell her about Cross?
6. How does Mr. Smith interfere with Cross' time with his children in the grocery store?
7. Describe Soneji's final moments.
8. Does Mr. Smith seem to know a lot about Abel Sante?
9. What does Christine like about Laura Dixon's first grade students?
10. What is Soneji's state of mind as he hurries through Bellevue on his way to the fourth floor?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)