|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Soneji say about Cross after they make eye contact through the train's windows?
(a) Cross is smart.
(b) He is afraid Cross will catch him.
(c) He thinks Cross has recognized him.
(d) Soneji is the best Cross has ever faced by far.
2. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
(d) Tree limb.
3. What item does Soneji want as a boy, but never gets?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) Hiking boots.
(c) A baseball glove.
(d) A train set.
4. What does Soneji use to kill Detective Goldman?
(a) Some rope.
(b) A gun.
(c) A metal pipe.
(d) A knife.
5. What does Christine Johnson say about Damon Cross in Chapter 5?
(a) He is friendly, but does not work hard.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is a really good person.
(d) He is a problem student.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Soneji describe Cross when he sees him outside the train?
2. What has Nana taught Cross to play?
3. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
4. What does Nana tell Cross to do about Christine in Chapter 23?
5. Who is Gary Murphy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
2. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
3. How does Soneji commit the murders in Penn Station?
4. Describe Pierce's appearance.
5. Where do Cross and Sampson find Soneji's daughter, Ronni?
6. What important information about Soneji does Cross learn when he interviews Jamal Autrey at Lorton Prison?
7. How well is Sojourner Truth School maintained?
8. What does Cross say he likes about Christine while they are having dinner?
9. How does Soneji's rage play a role in his murder of Detective Goldman?
10. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)