|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots are fired from Soneji's rifle each time it goes off in Chapter 11?
2. Soneji changes his hair to what color so he cannot be easily identified on the Metroliner?
3. Where does Cross meet Christine in New York City?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) Greyhound bus terminal.
(c) JFK airport.
(d) Penn Station.
4. What is special about the day for Soneji in Chapter 6?
(a) He has received a card from his stepmother.
(b) It is the anniversary of his release from prison.
(c) He pledges to begin a life free of crime.
(d) It is his birthday.
5. Whose blood is on Soneji's sniper rifle?
(a) His first victim of the day.
(d) Alex Cross'.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cross' pager beep in Chapter 21?
2. In what month does Christine's husband die?
3. What item does Soneji want as a boy, but never gets?
4. What has Nana taught Cross to play?
5. What is one of the reasons the children believe the school is "their school?"
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship between Cross and Christine.
2. What number is important to Soneji in Union Station?
3. What important information about Soneji does Cross learn when he interviews Jamal Autrey at Lorton Prison?
4. How does Soneji hide on the Metroliner to Penn Station?
5. What is Detective Gorza's view of his partner, Detective Goldman?
6. Why does Soneji throw a cup of coffee at a businessman?
7. How does Mr. Smith remain anonymous when he goes to Piccadilly Circus?
8. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce?
9. How well is Sojourner Truth School maintained?
10. What kind of statement does Cross think Soneji is making by killing Goldman?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)