|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Smith dressed at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) In a ripped and soiled black anorak.
(b) In medical scrubs.
(c) In a business suit.
(d) In jeans and a cashmere pullover.
2. What does Mr. Smith leave under the statue of Eros in Piccadilly Circus?
(a) A written confession for the police.
(c) A duffel bag.
(d) The murder weapon.
3. Who refuses to answer Sampson's questions in Chapter 26?
(a) Goldman's partner.
(b) The train porter.
(c) Alex Cross.
(d) Detective Goldman.
4. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
5. Where does Chet Elliott work?
(a) The Administration for FBI.
(b) The FBI's Scientific Analysis Section.
(c) The FBI Detective Offices.
(d) The NYPD.
Short Answer Questions
1. Soneji changes his hair to what color so he cannot be easily identified on the Metroliner?
2. When Cross returns home after working on the Penn Station killings, what does he find in the refrigerator?
3. What name is given to Room 111 at the Cross children's school?
4. What is the name of the hotel where Soneji stays after committing the Penn Station murders?
5. What does Cross realize Soneji has done to the rifle that has been firing shots?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
2. Describe Pierce's appearance.
3. Describe Christine's view of Damon Cross.
4. How well is Sojourner Truth School maintained?
5. Soneji wants to be recognized for what?
6. Describe Soneji's encounter with Jean Summerhill.
7. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
8. Describe the relationship between Cross and Christine.
9. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce?
10. How does Soneji's rage play a role in his murder of Detective Goldman?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)