|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to answer Sampson's questions in Chapter 26?
(a) The train porter.
(b) Goldman's partner.
(c) Alex Cross.
(d) Detective Goldman.
2. According to Cross, Soneji was into what, "like a lot of psychos?"
(b) Codes, magical words, and numbers.
(c) Small spaces.
3. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
(a) Hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Chlorine bleach.
(c) Potassium cyanide.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
4. What is Soneji's wife's name?
5. What is the setting for Chapter 1?
(a) New York City.
(b) Washinton, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cross describes his older brother as what?
2. When Cross returns home after working on the Penn Station killings, what does he find in the refrigerator?
3. How long does Craig keep Cross in his office talking with him about the Smith case in Chapter 31?
4. Who is Soneji's favorite murderer?
5. What is the name of the school that the Cross children attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship between Cross and Christine.
2. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
3. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
4. What kind of statement does Cross think Soneji is making by killing Goldman?
5. Soneji wants to be recognized for what?
6. How does Soneji choose his first victims in Union Station?
7. What is Soneji's attitude when he enters Union Station before his sniper attack?
8. Soneji thinks about what when he is in Alex Cross' basement?
9. Where do Cross and Sampson find Soneji's daughter, Ronni?
10. Describe Detective Manning Goldman's appearance.
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)