|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross say about the door to the room from which Soneji's rifle is being fired in Chapter 11?
(a) The lock is jammed.
(b) He must break it open.
(c) That Soneji has left it open for them.
(d) It is already locked.
2. How does Soneji describe the Metroliner train in Chapter 7?
(a) It is too hot.
(b) It is his getaway train.
(c) It is too cold.
(d) It is shabby.
3. What is Soneji wearing when he boards the Metroliner heading to Penn Station?
(a) A gray suit, white shirt, striped blue tie.
(b) A bright red hat.
(c) A green fleece jacket.
(d) A black sweatsuit.
4. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
(a) Like a whiny child.
(b) As the nicest detective in the precinct.
(c) Like a Greek god.
(d) More like an aging rock star than a homicide detective.
5. What name is given to Room 111 at the Cross children's school?
(c) Blue room.
(d) Artist's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Christine planning to have for dinner before she agrees to go out to eat with Cross?
2. What reaction does Cross get from Damon when he is about to leave for his date with Christine?
3. In Chapter 41, what is the color of the upstairs walls?
4. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
5. How does Soneji describe Cross when he sees him outside the train?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Cross and Sampson find Soneji's daughter, Ronni?
2. How does Soneji commit the murders in Penn Station?
3. Why does Cross bring Rosie the cat to Quantico?
4. Soneji is confused about what when he wakes up in Detective Goldman's cellar?
5. Soneji wants to be recognized for what?
6. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
7. What number is important to Soneji in Union Station?
8. How well is Sojourner Truth School maintained?
9. Describe Detective Manning Goldman's appearance.
10. How does Mr. Smith remain anonymous when he goes to Piccadilly Circus?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)