|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when Cross and Sampson respond to an emergency in Chapter 9?
(a) Dinner time.
(b) Late evening.
(c) Early afternoon.
(d) Morning rush hour.
2. How is Mr. Smith dressed at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) In jeans and a cashmere pullover.
(b) In a ripped and soiled black anorak.
(c) In a business suit.
(d) In medical scrubs.
3. What is the name on Soneji's driver's license that he shows the police on the Metroliner?
(a) Samuel Reilly.
(b) Jim Smith.
(c) Neil Stuart.
(d) Mike Jones.
4. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
(a) Chlorine bleach.
(b) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Potassium cyanide.
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
5. Whose blood is on Soneji's sniper rifle?
(a) His first victim of the day.
(c) Alex Cross'.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Soneji want as a boy, but never gets?
2. What do Mr. Gomez and Lonnie Walker do to help out at the Cross children's school?
3. Where does Soneji go when he enters the Cross' home?
4. How does Jannie answer when Cross calls home from New York City in Chapter 44?
5. What does Soneji use to kill Detective Goldman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of statement does Cross think Soneji is making by killing Goldman?
2. What number is important to Soneji in Union Station?
3. Why does Soneji throw a cup of coffee at a businessman?
4. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
5. Why does the press call Mr. Smith an alien?
6. Describe the relationship between Cross and Christine.
7. How does Mr. Smith remain anonymous when he goes to Piccadilly Circus?
8. How well is Sojourner Truth School maintained?
9. What does Cross say he likes about Christine while they are having dinner?
10. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)