|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Nana taught Cross to play?
2. Where does Chet Elliott work?
(a) The FBI Detective Offices.
(b) The NYPD.
(c) The Administration for FBI.
(d) The FBI's Scientific Analysis Section.
3. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
(a) He is fearful.
(b) He is eager to say hello.
(c) His skin prickles.
(d) He gets nostalgic for his childhood.
4. Where does Cross think Soneji is hiding when he enters the room in Union Station?
(a) In a crawl space.
(b) On a window ledge.
(c) Behind the door.
(d) Under a tarp.
5. What does Cross say about the door to the room from which Soneji's rifle is being fired in Chapter 11?
(a) It is already locked.
(b) The lock is jammed.
(c) That Soneji has left it open for them.
(d) He must break it open.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Goldman?
2. According to Cross, Soneji was into what, "like a lot of psychos?"
3. Cross asks a "techie" about what item that he finds in Goldman's bedroom?
4. Cross says Soneji has told him in an interview that he did what as a young boy?
5. When does Cross' pager beep in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship between Cross and Christine.
2. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
3. How does Soneji commit the murders in Penn Station?
4. What happens when Cross stops at the Sojourner Truth School and waits until Christine comes out to her car?
5. What important information about Soneji does Cross learn when he interviews Jamal Autrey at Lorton Prison?
6. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
7. What is Soneji's state of mind when he arrives at Penn Station?
8. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce?
9. How does Soneji's rage play a role in his murder of Detective Goldman?
10. Why is Gary Soneji's skin prickling in Chapter 1?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)