|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cross asks a "techie" about what item that he finds in Goldman's bedroom?
(a) Som elights.
(b) A computer.
(c) A GPS device.
(d) A radio.
2. Who is Gary Murphy?
(a) A blood bank worker.
(b) Soneji. This is his real name.
(c) A bank teller.
(d) A grocery store clerk.
3. How long does Craig keep Cross in his office talking with him about the Smith case in Chapter 31?
(a) Over six hours.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Nearly four hours.
(d) Less than one hour.
4. The knife that Soneji carries in Penn Station has what kind of handle?
5. What item does Soneji want as a boy, but never gets?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A baseball glove.
(c) Hiking boots.
(d) A train set.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the day described when Alex Cross drops his children off at school?
2. How does Soneji describe Cross when he sees him outside the train?
3. Where does Cross think Soneji is hiding when he enters the room in Union Station?
4. According to Cross, Soneji was into what, "like a lot of psychos?"
5. What does Mr. Smith leave under the statue of Eros in Piccadilly Circus?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Soneji's rage play a role in his murder of Detective Goldman?
2. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
3. What is Detective Gorza's view of his partner, Detective Goldman?
4. Why does the press call Mr. Smith an alien?
5. Why is Gary Soneji's skin prickling in Chapter 1?
6. What important information about Soneji does Cross learn when he interviews Jamal Autrey at Lorton Prison?
7. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
8. How does Soneji hide on the Metroliner to Penn Station?
9. Soneji thinks about what when he is in Alex Cross' basement?
10. Soneji is confused about what when he wakes up in Detective Goldman's cellar?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)