|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Soneji go when he enters the Cross' home?
2. Who is Gary Murphy?
(a) Soneji. This is his real name.
(b) A bank teller.
(c) A blood bank worker.
(d) A grocery store clerk.
3. What is the name of the hotel where Soneji stays after committing the Penn Station murders?
(a) Trump Towers.
(b) Marriott Times Square.
(c) The Plaza.
(d) The Luzerne.
4. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
(a) Tree limb.
5. What time of day is it when Soneji comes up from Detective Goldman's basement and sees the clock on the Sony television?
(b) Late at night.
(c) Early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soneji say about Cross after they make eye contact through the train's windows?
2. What does Soneji use to kill Detective Goldman?
3. What is Cross doing with his kids as Nana looks on in Chapter 15?
4. According to Cross, Soneji was into what, "like a lot of psychos?"
5. What item does Soneji want as a boy, but never gets?
Short Essay Questions
1. How well is Sojourner Truth School maintained?
2. What is Soneji's attitude when he enters Union Station before his sniper attack?
3. Describe Soneji's encounter with Jean Summerhill.
4. Why does Cross bring Rosie the cat to Quantico?
5. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
6. Why does Soneji return to Wilmington, Delaware?
7. Describe the relationship between Cross and Christine.
8. Why does Soneji throw a cup of coffee at a businessman?
9. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
10. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)