|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Goldman and Carmine Groza?
(a) Employer and employee.
(d) College friends.
2. What does Mr. Smith leave for Sondra Greenberg?
(b) A telegram.
(c) A letter.
3. What is special about the day for Soneji in Chapter 6?
(a) He has received a card from his stepmother.
(b) It is his birthday.
(c) He pledges to begin a life free of crime.
(d) It is the anniversary of his release from prison.
4. How does Jannie answer when Cross calls home from New York City in Chapter 44?
(b) From where are you calling?
(c) Is this E.T.? You calling home?
(d) Come home now!
5. How is Soneji disguised when he is in the bar "Tatou?"
(b) Blonde with a beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
2. Whom does Cross find at the crack house in Brooklyn?
3. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
4. Where is Mr. Smith located in Chapter 2?
5. Where does Soneji go when he enters the Cross' home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How well is Sojourner Truth School maintained?
2. Describe Soneji's encounter with Jean Summerhill.
3. Describe Detective Manning Goldman's appearance.
4. Describe Christine's view of Damon Cross.
5. Why does Soneji return to Wilmington, Delaware?
6. Where do Cross and Sampson find Soneji's daughter, Ronni?
7. How does Soneji hide on the Metroliner to Penn Station?
8. Why does Soneji throw a cup of coffee at a businessman?
9. Soneji is confused about what when he wakes up in Detective Goldman's cellar?
10. What kind of statement does Cross think Soneji is making by killing Goldman?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)