|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Soneji's first victim in Penn Station?
(a) A grandmother.
(b) A man in gray-striped business suit.
(c) A child.
(d) A woman.
2. How does Soneji describe the Metroliner train in Chapter 7?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) It is his getaway train.
(c) It is shabby.
(d) It is too hot.
3. What does Soneji say about Cross after they make eye contact through the train's windows?
(a) Cross is smart.
(b) He is afraid Cross will catch him.
(c) He thinks Cross has recognized him.
(d) Soneji is the best Cross has ever faced by far.
4. What does Soneji use to watch Cross at the school?
(b) Telescopic sight on a rifle.
(d) Video camera.
5. When does Cross' pager beep in Chapter 21?
(a) Right after he has left work.
(b) Before he gets out of the car.
(c) When he is waiting for Christine.
(d) After he has kissed Christine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soneji use to kill Detective Goldman?
2. What is Cross doing with his kids as Nana looks on in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 41, what is the color of the upstairs walls?
4. What does Cross bring to Christine on their second date?
5. What color hair does Thomas Pierce have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Soneji is confused about what when he wakes up in Detective Goldman's cellar?
2. What kind of statement does Cross think Soneji is making by killing Goldman?
3. Soneji wants to be recognized for what?
4. What is Soneji's state of mind when he arrives at Penn Station?
5. What number is important to Soneji in Union Station?
6. Describe Pierce's appearance.
7. Describe the relationship between Cross and Christine.
8. Soneji thinks about what when he is in Alex Cross' basement?
9. Describe Detective Manning Goldman's appearance.
10. Describe Christine's view of Damon Cross.
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)