|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to answer Sampson's questions in Chapter 26?
(a) Alex Cross.
(b) Detective Goldman.
(c) Goldman's partner.
(d) The train porter.
2. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
(a) He is fearful.
(b) He gets nostalgic for his childhood.
(c) He is eager to say hello.
(d) His skin prickles.
3. What kind of job does Jean Summerhill have?
(a) Advertising Art Director.
4. When Soneji is eleven, what does he steal from a neighboring farm?
(a) Tractor equipment.
(b) A .22-caliber rifle.
5. What does Soneji use to watch Cross at the school?
(a) Telescopic sight on a rifle.
(d) Video camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chet Elliott work?
2. Whom does Cross find at the crack house in Brooklyn?
3. What has Soneji been practicing since he was a boy?
4. In Chapter 41, what is the color of the upstairs walls?
5. What is Christine planning to have for dinner before she agrees to go out to eat with Cross?
Short Essay Questions
1. Soneji is confused about what when he wakes up in Detective Goldman's cellar?
2. Soneji wants to be recognized for what?
3. How does Soneji's rage play a role in his murder of Detective Goldman?
4. What number is important to Soneji in Union Station?
5. How does Soneji hide on the Metroliner to Penn Station?
6. What happens when Cross stops at the Sojourner Truth School and waits until Christine comes out to her car?
7. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
8. Describe Pierce's appearance.
9. What important information about Soneji does Cross learn when he interviews Jamal Autrey at Lorton Prison?
10. How does Soneji commit the murders in Penn Station?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)