|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose blood is on Soneji's sniper rifle?
(c) His first victim of the day.
(d) Alex Cross'.
2. What kind of vehicle is Soneji driving when he watches Cross drop off his children at their school?
(a) White convertible.
(b) Orange truck.
(c) Blue minivan.
(d) Black Jeep Cherokee.
3. What does Soneji say about Cross after they make eye contact through the train's windows?
(a) Cross is smart.
(b) He thinks Cross has recognized him.
(c) Soneji is the best Cross has ever faced by far.
(d) He is afraid Cross will catch him.
4. What is Cross doing with his kids as Nana looks on in Chapter 15?
(a) Wrestling with them.
(b) Warning them about dangerous people.
(c) Telling them they have to stay locked in the house for safety.
(d) Challenging them to a race.
5. What is the name of the chief inspector in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Soneji describe the Metroliner train in Chapter 7?
2. Where does Cross find Roni?
3. Where does Cross think Soneji is hiding when he enters the room in Union Station?
4. Who refuses to answer Sampson's questions in Chapter 26?
5. Where does Chet Elliott work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the press call Mr. Smith an alien?
2. How does Mr. Smith interfere with Cross' time with his children in the grocery store?
3. How does Soneji choose his first victims in Union Station?
4. Is Cross expected to live after being attacked in his home?
5. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
6. Describe Pierce's appearance.
7. What is Soneji's state of mind when he arrives at Penn Station?
8. What does Sondra Greenberg think about Pierce?
9. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
10. Describe Soneji's final moments.
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)