|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Smith dressed at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) In a ripped and soiled black anorak.
(b) In a business suit.
(c) In jeans and a cashmere pullover.
(d) In medical scrubs.
2. What kind of job does Jean Summerhill have?
(b) Advertising Art Director.
3. Where does Cross meet Christine in New York City?
(a) Penn Station.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) JFK airport.
(d) Greyhound bus terminal.
4. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
5. Who is Soneji's favorite murderer?
(a) The Boston Strangler.
(b) Charlie Whitman.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Dickie Hickock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
2. What kind of car does Cross drive when he drops his children off at their school?
3. What is Soneji's wife's name?
4. How many people has Mr. Smith killed?
5. What has Nana taught Cross to play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nana want Craig and Pierce to tell her about Cross?
2. Describe the relationship between Cross and Christine.
3. Soneji thinks about what when he is in Alex Cross' basement?
4. What kind of statement does Cross think Soneji is making by killing Goldman?
5. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
6. After Mr. Smith autopsies Sante, what does he do?
7. What message does Mr. Smith leave for Cross after he has killed Inez?
8. What does Pierce think about his discovery of evidence in the coal stove in Cross' cellar?
9. How does Soneji choose his first victims in Union Station?
10. Why does Soneji return to Wilmington, Delaware?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)