|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Craig keep Cross in his office talking with him about the Smith case in Chapter 31?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Over six hours.
(c) Less than one hour.
(d) Nearly four hours.
2. How old is Goldman?
3. What does Nana tell Cross to do about Christine in Chapter 23?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Be careful.
(c) Go slow.
(d) Do not get too serious.
4. How does Jannie answer when Cross calls home from New York City in Chapter 44?
(a) Is this E.T.? You calling home?
(c) Come home now!
(d) From where are you calling?
5. Where do the NYPD detectives say Soneji is believed to have been headed in a cab?
(c) To the Bronx.
(d) To Brooklyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the reasons the children believe the school is "their school?"
2. In what month does Christine's husband die?
3. Who is Soneji's favorite murderer?
4. What does Cross say about the door to the room from which Soneji's rifle is being fired in Chapter 11?
5. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Soneji choose his first victims in Union Station?
2. Why does Soneji throw a cup of coffee at a businessman?
3. What is Soneji's attitude when he enters Union Station before his sniper attack?
4. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
5. Soneji wants to be recognized for what?
6. How does Soneji hide on the Metroliner to Penn Station?
7. How does Mr. Smith remain anonymous when he goes to Piccadilly Circus?
8. Soneji thinks about what when he is in Alex Cross' basement?
9. What kind of statement does Cross think Soneji is making by killing Goldman?
10. Describe Pierce's appearance.
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)