|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cross returns home after working on the Penn Station killings, what does he find in the refrigerator?
(a) Lemon Meringue pie.
2. Where does Sondra Greenberg work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The NYPD.
(d) The CIA.
3. What is Soneji wearing when he boards the Metroliner heading to Penn Station?
(a) A bright red hat.
(b) A gray suit, white shirt, striped blue tie.
(c) A black sweatsuit.
(d) A green fleece jacket.
4. What is special about the day for Soneji in Chapter 6?
(a) He has received a card from his stepmother.
(b) He pledges to begin a life free of crime.
(c) It is his birthday.
(d) It is the anniversary of his release from prison.
5. What kind of job does Jean Summerhill have?
(b) Advertising Art Director.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Thomas Pierce have?
2. What is Cross doing with his kids as Nana looks on in Chapter 15?
3. Where does Soneji go when he enters the Cross' home?
4. What does Soneji throw at a businessman passing him on a New York City street?
5. What architectural style is Alex Cross' house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Soneji's state of mind when he arrives at Penn Station?
2. What is Detective Gorza's view of his partner, Detective Goldman?
3. Why does Cross bring Rosie the cat to Quantico?
4. What happens when Cross stops at the Sojourner Truth School and waits until Christine comes out to her car?
5. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
6. Soneji wants to be recognized for what?
7. Where do Cross and Sampson find Soneji's daughter, Ronni?
8. How well is Sojourner Truth School maintained?
9. Why does the press call Mr. Smith an alien?
10. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)