|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross have tested at Quantico?
(b) Rosie the cat.
(c) A suitcase with a bomb inside.
(d) A stuffed animal.
2. Who refuses to answer Sampson's questions in Chapter 26?
(a) Detective Goldman.
(b) Alex Cross.
(c) Goldman's partner.
(d) The train porter.
3. What has Nana taught Cross to play?
4. What architectural style is Alex Cross' house?
(a) Ranch style.
5. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce in Chapter 31?
(a) He is illogical.
(b) He is a disorganized investigator.
(c) He is the most brilliant person he has ever met.
(d) He is sloppy and stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the Cross children?
2. What does Mr. Smith leave for Sondra Greenberg?
3. Who is Soneji's first victim in Penn Station?
4. When Soneji is eleven, what does he steal from a neighboring farm?
5. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Soneji choose his first victims in Union Station?
2. How does Soneji commit the murders in Penn Station?
3. What number is important to Soneji in Union Station?
4. What happens when Cross stops at the Sojourner Truth School and waits until Christine comes out to her car?
5. How does Soneji hide on the Metroliner to Penn Station?
6. Soneji is confused about what when he wakes up in Detective Goldman's cellar?
7. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
8. Why does Cross bring Rosie the cat to Quantico?
9. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
10. Why does the press call Mr. Smith an alien?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)