|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Christine's husband die?
2. What does Mr. Smith leave for Sondra Greenberg?
(b) A letter.
(d) A telegram.
3. What kind of job does Jean Summerhill have?
(a) Advertising Art Director.
4. What occupation does Christine Johnson have?
(c) Lunch lady.
5. Where do the NYPD detectives say Soneji is believed to have been headed in a cab?
(a) To the Bronx.
(d) To Brooklyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name on Soneji's driver's license that he shows the police on the Metroliner?
2. Soneji changes his hair to what color so he cannot be easily identified on the Metroliner?
3. Who refuses to answer Sampson's questions in Chapter 26?
4. What does Cross realize Soneji has done to the rifle that has been firing shots?
5. How does Soneji describe Cross when he sees him outside the train?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part 5, does Pierce know that Cross is out of the hospital?
2. What is the first clue Pierce leaves after he has killed Isabella?
3. What happens to the Cross family the night of Cross' surprise party?
4. What does Cross notice about Pierce's apartment?
5. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
6. Does Sampson become angry with Pierce for leaving to go to Paris?
7. What does Pierce think about his discovery of evidence in the coal stove in Cross' cellar?
8. What does Christine like about Laura Dixon's first grade students?
9. Is Abel Sante well-liked?
10. Why does Soneji throw a cup of coffee at a businessman?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)