|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school that the Cross children attend?
(a) Haigh Elementary.
(b) Maya Angelou School.
(c) Miracle School.
(d) Sojourner Truth School.
2. Who is Gary Murphy?
(a) Soneji. This is his real name.
(b) A blood bank worker.
(c) A grocery store clerk.
(d) A bank teller.
3. What is one of the reasons the children believe the school is "their school?"
(a) They raise funds to keep it going.
(b) Stairwells are decorated with student artwork and projects.
(c) They create the lunch menus.
(d) They get to choose the teachers.
4. When Cross returns home after working on the Penn Station killings, what does he find in the refrigerator?
(a) Lemon Meringue pie.
5. Cross asks a "techie" about what item that he finds in Goldman's bedroom?
(a) Som elights.
(b) A radio.
(c) A GPS device.
(d) A computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cross describes his older brother as what?
2. How is Mr. Smith dressed at the beginning of Chapter 32?
3. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
4. The knife that Soneji carries in Penn Station has what kind of handle?
5. What kind of car does Cross drive when he drops his children off at their school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Detective Gorza's view of his partner, Detective Goldman?
2. What happens when Cross stops at the Sojourner Truth School and waits until Christine comes out to her car?
3. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
4. What does Cross say he likes about Christine while they are having dinner?
5. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
6. Soneji is confused about what when he wakes up in Detective Goldman's cellar?
7. Why does Soneji return to Wilmington, Delaware?
8. Why is Gary Soneji's skin prickling in Chapter 1?
9. Soneji wants to be recognized for what?
10. How does Soneji hide on the Metroliner to Penn Station?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)