|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people has Mr. Smith killed?
2. What is the name of the hotel where Soneji stays after committing the Penn Station murders?
(a) Marriott Times Square.
(b) Trump Towers.
(c) The Luzerne.
(d) The Plaza.
3. What does Mr. Smith leave under the statue of Eros in Piccadilly Circus?
(a) A written confession for the police.
(b) A duffel bag.
(c) The murder weapon.
4. What does Cross have tested at Quantico?
(a) Rosie the cat.
(b) A stuffed animal.
(d) A suitcase with a bomb inside.
5. Whom does Soneji see in Chapter 8 that he says appears as if "put there by the hand of God?"
(a) A porter.
(b) A father and teenage son.
(c) A cleaning lady.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle is Soneji driving when he watches Cross drop off his children at their school?
2. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
3. What is the setting for Chapter 1?
4. How many shots are fired from Soneji's rifle each time it goes off in Chapter 11?
5. Who is Gary Murphy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pierce's appearance.
2. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
3. How does Soneji commit the murders in Penn Station?
4. What is Detective Gorza's view of his partner, Detective Goldman?
5. What number is important to Soneji in Union Station?
6. Why is Gary Soneji's skin prickling in Chapter 1?
7. What is the first clue Pierce leaves after he has killed Isabella?
8. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce?
9. What does Pierce find in Conklin's cellar?
10. Soneji is confused about what when he wakes up in Detective Goldman's cellar?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)