|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Soneji want as a boy, but never gets?
(a) A train set.
(b) Hiking boots.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A baseball glove.
2. What does Mr. Smith leave for Sondra Greenberg?
(c) A telegram.
(d) A letter.
3. Who refuses to answer Sampson's questions in Chapter 26?
(a) Alex Cross.
(b) Goldman's partner.
(c) Detective Goldman.
(d) The train porter.
4. How does Soneji describe Cross when he sees him outside the train?
(a) Short and slim.
(b) Average height and pudgy.
(c) Five ten and muscular.
(d) Six three and well-built.
5. Where does Cross think Soneji is hiding when he enters the room in Union Station?
(a) In a crawl space.
(b) On a window ledge.
(c) Under a tarp.
(d) Behind the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Isabella Calais killed?
2. What are the names of the Cross children?
3. Where do the NYPD detectives say Soneji is believed to have been headed in a cab?
4. How many shots are fired from Soneji's rifle each time it goes off in Chapter 11?
5. What architectural style is Alex Cross' house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
2. Soneji is confused about what when he wakes up in Detective Goldman's cellar?
3. Soneji wants to be recognized for what?
4. What is Soneji's state of mind when he arrives at Penn Station?
5. How does Soneji's rage play a role in his murder of Detective Goldman?
6. What number is important to Soneji in Union Station?
7. What is Detective Gorza's view of his partner, Detective Goldman?
8. Why does Cross bring Rosie the cat to Quantico?
9. Where do Cross and Sampson find Soneji's daughter, Ronni?
10. Describe Christine's view of Damon Cross.
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)