|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Cross find at the crack house in Brooklyn?
(a) Shareef Thomas.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(d) Jamal Autry.
2. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
(a) He is eager to say hello.
(b) He is fearful.
(c) His skin prickles.
(d) He gets nostalgic for his childhood.
3. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
(b) Potted palm tree.
4. Where does Cross think Soneji is hiding when he enters the room in Union Station?
(a) On a window ledge.
(b) In a crawl space.
(c) Under a tarp.
(d) Behind the door.
5. Where does Soneji's stepmother lock him up in when he is a child?
(a) In a closet.
(b) In the cellar.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In a shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Soneji been practicing since he was a boy?
2. What name does the press call Mr. Smith?
3. What does Christine Johnson say about Damon Cross in Chapter 5?
4. What does Soneji use to kill Detective Goldman?
5. What does Soneji use to watch Cross at the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cross bring Rosie the cat to Quantico?
2. Describe Pierce's appearance.
3. What kind of statement does Cross think Soneji is making by killing Goldman?
4. What does Cross say he likes about Christine while they are having dinner?
5. Describe the relationship between Cross and Christine.
6. How does Soneji's rage play a role in his murder of Detective Goldman?
7. What important information about Soneji does Cross learn when he interviews Jamal Autrey at Lorton Prison?
8. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
9. How does Soneji hide on the Metroliner to Penn Station?
10. Describe Detective Manning Goldman's appearance.
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)