|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
(a) He gets nostalgic for his childhood.
(b) He is fearful.
(c) He is eager to say hello.
(d) His skin prickles.
2. What does Mr. Smith leave under the statue of Eros in Piccadilly Circus?
(a) The murder weapon.
(c) A duffel bag.
(d) A written confession for the police.
3. Whom does Cross find at the crack house in Brooklyn?
(b) Shareef Thomas.
(c) Jamal Autry.
(d) Mr. Smith.
4. Soneji changes his hair to what color so he cannot be easily identified on the Metroliner?
5. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
2. When Cross returns home after working on the Penn Station killings, what does he find in the refrigerator?
3. What is Christine planning to have for dinner before she agrees to go out to eat with Cross?
4. Where is Union Station?
5. Where does Soneji go when he enters the Cross' home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Soneji hide on the Metroliner to Penn Station?
2. What number is important to Soneji in Union Station?
3. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
4. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce?
5. How does Soneji's rage play a role in his murder of Detective Goldman?
6. What important information about Soneji does Cross learn when he interviews Jamal Autrey at Lorton Prison?
7. How does Soneji commit the murders in Penn Station?
8. Why does the press call Mr. Smith an alien?
9. What is Soneji's state of mind when he arrives at Penn Station?
10. Soneji wants to be recognized for what?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)