|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Union Station?
(b) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. What does Cross bring to Christine on their second date?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(b) A red rose.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A bottle of champagne.
3. Where is Isabella Calais killed?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) Miami, Florida.
(c) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
(d) San Francisco, California.
4. What does Mr. Smith leave under the statue of Eros in Piccadilly Circus?
(a) A written confession for the police.
(b) The murder weapon.
(c) A duffel bag.
5. Who is Gary Murphy?
(a) Soneji. This is his real name.
(b) A blood bank worker.
(c) A grocery store clerk.
(d) A bank teller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name on Soneji's driver's license that he shows the police on the Metroliner?
2. What is the name of the school that the Cross children attend?
3. What has Soneji been practicing since he was a boy?
4. What does Sampson find in the doghouse at Soneji's ex-wife's house?
5. What is special about the day for Soneji in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Soneji's attitude when he enters Union Station before his sniper attack?
2. Why does Soneji throw a cup of coffee at a businessman?
3. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
4. What does Cross say he likes about Christine while they are having dinner?
5. Soneji thinks about what when he is in Alex Cross' basement?
6. How does Soneji's rage play a role in his murder of Detective Goldman?
7. Soneji is confused about what when he wakes up in Detective Goldman's cellar?
8. What number is important to Soneji in Union Station?
9. Describe Pierce's appearance.
10. What happens when Cross stops at the Sojourner Truth School and waits until Christine comes out to her car?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)