|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nana tell Cross to do about Christine in Chapter 23?
(a) Do not get too serious.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Go slow.
(d) Be careful.
2. How does Soneji describe Cross when he sees him outside the train?
(a) Six three and well-built.
(b) Five ten and muscular.
(c) Average height and pudgy.
(d) Short and slim.
3. How does Soneji describe the Metroliner train in Chapter 7?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) It is shabby.
(c) It is too hot.
(d) It is his getaway train.
4. Where is Union Station?
(b) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
5. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
(a) More like an aging rock star than a homicide detective.
(b) As the nicest detective in the precinct.
(c) Like a Greek god.
(d) Like a whiny child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is special about the day for Soneji in Chapter 6?
2. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
3. How old is Goldman?
4. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
5. What kind of car does Cross drive when he drops his children off at their school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
2. How well is Sojourner Truth School maintained?
3. What is Soneji's attitude when he enters Union Station before his sniper attack?
4. Describe Detective Manning Goldman's appearance.
5. Why does Cross bring Rosie the cat to Quantico?
6. Soneji thinks about what when he is in Alex Cross' basement?
7. What important information about Soneji does Cross learn when he interviews Jamal Autrey at Lorton Prison?
8. What is Soneji's state of mind when he arrives at Penn Station?
9. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce?
10. How does Soneji commit the murders in Penn Station?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)