|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picks up Christine Johnson at her apartment in Chapter 97?
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
2. Into what hospital is Cross admitted after he is attacked?
(a) St. George's.
(b) St. Anthony's.
(c) Washington Medical.
(d) Bon Secour.
3. What does a Slave scope do?
(a) Provides pulse, temperature, blood pressure, and EKG readings.
(b) Monitors sleep.
(c) Creates white noise for relaxation.
(d) Administers a liquid diet.
4. When does Cross get home after Pierce/Smith is killed?
(a) Before dinner.
(b) In time to say good night to his children.
(c) The next morning.
(d) Lunch time.
5. How does Craig characterize Pierce in Chapter 104?
(a) As being innocent.
(b) As being misrepresented.
(c) As a cold-blooded killer.
(d) As a bumbler.
6. How does Soneji feel as he hurries through the tunnels beneath Bellevue Hospital?
7. Who kills Pierce?
(a) John Sampson.
(b) Alex Cross.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) A Boston policeman.
8. How old is Pierce?
9. What newspaper does Mr. Smith spread over the linoleum in the farmhouse kitchen?
(a) Le Monde.
(b) Provence Weekly News.
(c) London Times.
(d) French Gazette.
10. Pierce impales Isabella's heart on what item?
(a) A spear from scuba equipment.
(b) A stick.
(c) A knife.
(d) A barbecue skewer.
11. What does Mr. Smith cut from Isabella's body?
12. What is Pierce's occupation?
(b) Police Sergeant.
(c) Ambulance driver.
(d) Investigator for the FBI.
13. What role does Pierce say Conklin has played in his friendship with Soneji at the end of Chapter 100?
(a) Friendly helper.
(b) Creative thinker.
14. What does Pierce find inside the coal stove in Cross' cellar?
(a) A sleeping cat.
(b) A half-burned letter.
(c) Cross' burned detective shield.
15. Who tells Nana Mama the truth about Cross' condition?
(b) Thomas Pierce.
(c) The hospital staff.
(d) Kyle Craig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Martin Straw live?
2. What does Christine call students in Laura Dixon's first-grade class?
3. Where does Pierce place the body of Anthony Bruno?
4. What occupation does Pierce's father have?
5. Where has Mr. Smith hidden Sante?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)