|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas Pierce study at Harvard?
2. How old is Pierce?
3. What is Nana cooking in the kitchen when Pierce returns to the Cross house in Chapter 99?
(a) Bread, roast chicken, and sweet potatoes.
(b) Rice and ham.
(d) Soup and bread.
4. What is Pierce's occupation?
(b) Ambulance driver.
(c) Police Sergeant.
(d) Investigator for the FBI.
5. Why does Pierce think that Mr. Smith has not attacked the Cross family?
(a) He does not attack children.
(b) He is already dead.
(c) He is not in town.
(d) They would all be mutilated and dead if he had attacked them.
6. What color hair does Sondra Greenberg have?
7. Who tells Nana Mama the truth about Cross' condition?
(a) Kyle Craig.
(b) The hospital staff.
(d) Thomas Pierce.
8. From where does Pierce fly to get to Washington?
(a) New York.
9. What office is on the main floor of Bellevue Hospital about which Soneji gets nervous?
(a) An AIDS station.
(b) The Coroner's office.
(c) A bloodwork lab.
(d) A NYPD police station.
10. What is Soneji carrying with him when he enters Grand Central Station?
(a) A Walkie Talkie.
(b) A police badge.
(c) A bag of groceries.
(d) A baby.
11. Into what hospital is Cross admitted after he is attacked?
(a) St. Anthony's.
(b) Washington Medical.
(c) Bon Secour.
(d) St. George's.
12. What does Christine say she wants very much in Chapter 97?
(a) Never to take a risk.
(b) A new job.
(c) More time away from school.
13. Mr. Smith is disguised as what when he attacks Sante?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A junkie.
(c) A street person.
(d) A doctor.
14. What household object does Pierce use to interrogate Conklin?
(a) A milk bottle.
(b) A toy gun.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A coke can.
15. Where is Cross' most serious wound?
(a) His leg.
(b) His abdomen.
(c) His chest.
(d) His head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pierce live as a child?
2. Where does Martin Straw live?
3. On what street is the FBI headquarters located in Washington?
4. What letter is written on the blackboard in Laura's classroom when Christine visits?
5. Where is Pierce seen on the same day a victim disappears when he is supposed to be in Rome?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)