|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Cross speaking on an airfield?
(a) Sampson and Pierce.
(c) FBI agents.
(d) Sondra Greenberg and Pierce.
2. What is Pierce's occupation?
(a) Investigator for the FBI.
(c) Ambulance driver.
(d) Police Sergeant.
3. What does Christine have to change because of the media?
(b) The location of her office.
(c) The route she takes to school.
(d) He phone number.
4. How long has Cross known Craig?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
5. What color hair does Sondra Greenberg have?
6. Into what hospital is Cross admitted after he is attacked?
(a) St. Anthony's.
(b) Bon Secour.
(c) Washington Medical.
(d) St. George's.
7. Where is Cross' most serious wound?
(a) His head.
(b) His abdomen.
(c) His leg.
(d) His chest.
8. How does Pierce feel at the beginning of Chapter 106?
9. What does Pierce do when he wants Conklin to go down to the cellar?
(a) Gets Sampson to bring him down.
(b) Asks politely for him to go down.
(c) Ties him up and brings him down.
(d) Pushes him down the stairs.
10. How old is Sante?
11. How tall is Sampson?
(a) Five feet four inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Five feet ten inches.
(d) At least six feet six inches.
12. How does Sampson feel when he is on surveillance with Cross a few miles from Pierce's hotel in Princeton?
(a) Restless and irritable.
13. Where do Interpol and the French police gather to find Sante's body?
(a) In a field.
(b) At a lake.
(c) A park.
(d) The ircus.
14. Who discovers Nana in the street?
(a) A bus driver.
(b) The police.
(c) A neighbor.
15. What does Pierce find in Conklin's house that he identifies as Soneji's?
(a) Airplane models.
(b) A train set.
(c) A stash of televisions.
(d) Gourmet food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pierce think that Mr. Smith has not attacked the Cross family?
2. From where does Pierce receive a medical internship after graduating from Harvard?
3. What is the relationship between Martin Straw and Isabella?
4. What kind of work has Cross done for years at the hospital?
5. What does Pierce find inside the coal stove in Cross' cellar?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)