|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots are fired from Soneji's rifle each time it goes off in Chapter 11?
2. What is Cross doing with his kids as Nana looks on in Chapter 15?
(a) Wrestling with them.
(b) Warning them about dangerous people.
(c) Challenging them to a race.
(d) Telling them they have to stay locked in the house for safety.
3. What time of day is it when Cross and Sampson respond to an emergency in Chapter 9?
(a) Early afternoon.
(b) Morning rush hour.
(c) Dinner time.
(d) Late evening.
4. What is the name of the chief inspector in Chapter 2?
5. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
(c) Potted palm tree.
6. What does Cross bring to Christine on their second date?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A box of chocolates.
(c) A red rose.
(d) A bottle of champagne.
7. When does Cross' pager beep in Chapter 21?
(a) When he is waiting for Christine.
(b) Right after he has left work.
(c) Before he gets out of the car.
(d) After he has kissed Christine.
8. Whom does Soneji see in Chapter 8 that he says appears as if "put there by the hand of God?"
(a) A middle-aged woman.
(b) A porter.
(c) A cleaning lady.
(d) A father and teenage son.
9. The knife that Soneji carries in Penn Station has what kind of handle?
10. What name does the press call Mr. Smith?
11. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
(a) Like a Greek god.
(b) As the nicest detective in the precinct.
(c) Like a whiny child.
(d) More like an aging rock star than a homicide detective.
12. What does Mr. Smith leave under the statue of Eros in Piccadilly Circus?
(b) The murder weapon.
(c) A written confession for the police.
(d) A duffel bag.
13. Whose blood is on Soneji's sniper rifle?
(a) Alex Cross'.
(c) His first victim of the day.
14. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
15. What does Soneji use to kill Detective Goldman?
(a) A metal pipe.
(b) Some rope.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is given to Room 111 at the Cross children's school?
2. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
3. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
4. When Cross returns home after working on the Penn Station killings, what does he find in the refrigerator?
5. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce in Chapter 31?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)