|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school that the Cross children attend?
(a) Maya Angelou School.
(b) Haigh Elementary.
(c) Sojourner Truth School.
(d) Miracle School.
2. Where does Cross think Soneji is hiding when he enters the room in Union Station?
(a) Under a tarp.
(b) On a window ledge.
(c) In a crawl space.
(d) Behind the door.
3. How does Jannie answer when Cross calls home from New York City in Chapter 44?
(b) Is this E.T.? You calling home?
(c) Come home now!
(d) From where are you calling?
4. What disease does Soneji get in prison?
5. When Cross returns home after working on the Penn Station killings, what does he find in the refrigerator?
(c) Lemon Meringue pie.
6. What does Nana tell Cross to do about Christine in Chapter 23?
(a) Be careful.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Do not get too serious.
(d) Go slow.
7. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
(a) Chlorine bleach.
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Potassium cyanide.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
8. In what month does Christine's husband die?
9. What has Soneji been practicing since he was a boy?
(b) Making bombs.
(c) Shooting rifles.
(d) Chess moves.
10. Who is Soneji's first victim in Penn Station?
(a) A woman.
(b) A child.
(c) A grandmother.
(d) A man in gray-striped business suit.
11. How does Soneji describe the Metroliner train in Chapter 7?
(a) It is too hot.
(b) It is too cold.
(c) It is shabby.
(d) It is his getaway train.
12. What architectural style is Alex Cross' house?
(c) Ranch style.
13. Where is Mr. Smith located in Chapter 2?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New York City.
14. Soneji changes his hair to what color so he cannot be easily identified on the Metroliner?
15. Whose blood is on Soneji's sniper rifle?
(b) Alex Cross'.
(d) His first victim of the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Thomas Pierce have?
2. Where do Cross and Christine go on Saturday night in New York City?
3. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
4. The newspaper stories Kyle faxes to Cross in Chapter 37 are about whom?
5. What is the relationship between Goldman and Carmine Groza?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)