|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Soneji's wife's name?
2. What name is given to Room 111 at the Cross children's school?
(b) Artist's room.
(d) Blue room.
3. What kind of car does Cross drive when he drops his children off at their school?
4. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
(a) He is fearful.
(b) He gets nostalgic for his childhood.
(c) His skin prickles.
(d) He is eager to say hello.
5. What disease does Soneji get in prison?
6. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
(a) More like an aging rock star than a homicide detective.
(b) Like a whiny child.
(c) Like a Greek god.
(d) As the nicest detective in the precinct.
7. When Soneji is eleven, what does he steal from a neighboring farm?
(a) A .22-caliber rifle.
(d) Tractor equipment.
8. How does Soneji describe the Metroliner train in Chapter 7?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) It is too hot.
(c) It is shabby.
(d) It is his getaway train.
9. What kind of vehicle is Soneji driving when he watches Cross drop off his children at their school?
(a) Black Jeep Cherokee.
(b) Orange truck.
(c) Blue minivan.
(d) White convertible.
10. In what month does Christine's husband die?
11. When does Cross' pager beep in Chapter 21?
(a) Right after he has left work.
(b) After he has kissed Christine.
(c) Before he gets out of the car.
(d) When he is waiting for Christine.
12. What do Mr. Gomez and Lonnie Walker do to help out at the Cross children's school?
(c) Mop the floors.
(d) Cleaning the chalkboards.
13. What does Sampson find in the doghouse at Soneji's ex-wife's house?
(a) Her decapitated head.
(b) A sleeping dog.
(d) A note to Alex.
14. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce in Chapter 31?
(a) He is illogical.
(b) He is sloppy and stupid.
(c) He is the most brilliant person he has ever met.
(d) He is a disorganized investigator.
15. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
(d) Potted palm tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Soneji go when he enters the Cross' home?
2. What does Cross have tested at Quantico?
3. What name does the press call Mr. Smith?
4. What does Soneji say about Cross after they make eye contact through the train's windows?
5. What occupation does Christine Johnson have?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)