|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the day described when Alex Cross drops his children off at school?
(a) Hot late June morning.
(b) Beautiful June morning.
(c) Rainy May morning.
(d) Snowy March morning.
2. What color hair does Thomas Pierce have?
3. How is Mr. Smith dressed at the beginning of Chapter 32?
(a) In medical scrubs.
(b) In jeans and a cashmere pullover.
(c) In a ripped and soiled black anorak.
(d) In a business suit.
4. What has Soneji been practicing since he was a boy?
(a) Making bombs.
(b) Chess moves.
(c) Shooting rifles.
5. Mr. Smith is listening to what kind of music as he kills the police inspector?
(c) Country music.
(d) Rock and roll.
6. How is Soneji disguised when he is in the bar "Tatou?"
(d) Blonde with a beard.
7. How does Jannie answer when Cross calls home from New York City in Chapter 44?
(a) From where are you calling?
(b) Is this E.T.? You calling home?
(c) Come home now!
8. What is Soneji wearing when he boards the Metroliner heading to Penn Station?
(a) A green fleece jacket.
(b) A gray suit, white shirt, striped blue tie.
(c) A black sweatsuit.
(d) A bright red hat.
9. What does Soneji use to kill Detective Goldman?
(a) A knife.
(b) A metal pipe.
(c) A gun.
(d) Some rope.
10. What is the name on Soneji's driver's license that he shows the police on the Metroliner?
(a) Neil Stuart.
(b) Jim Smith.
(c) Mike Jones.
(d) Samuel Reilly.
11. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce in Chapter 31?
(a) He is the most brilliant person he has ever met.
(b) He is sloppy and stupid.
(c) He is a disorganized investigator.
(d) He is illogical.
12. What architectural style is Alex Cross' house?
(c) Ranch style.
13. What name does the press call Mr. Smith?
14. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
(a) Panama hat.
(b) Georgetown ball cap.
(c) Cowboy hat.
(d) Ski hat.
15. What does Christine Johnson say about Damon Cross in Chapter 5?
(a) He is a really good person.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is a problem student.
(d) He is friendly, but does not work hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Cross find at the crack house in Brooklyn?
2. In what month does Christine's husband die?
3. What is the name of the school that the Cross children attend?
4. Where does Chet Elliott work?
5. According to Cross, Soneji was into what, "like a lot of psychos?"
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)