|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when Soneji comes up from Detective Goldman's basement and sees the clock on the Sony television?
(a) Early morning.
(b) Late at night.
2. What is one of the reasons the children believe the school is "their school?"
(a) They get to choose the teachers.
(b) They create the lunch menus.
(c) Stairwells are decorated with student artwork and projects.
(d) They raise funds to keep it going.
3. What kind of vehicle is Soneji driving when he watches Cross drop off his children at their school?
(a) White convertible.
(b) Blue minivan.
(c) Orange truck.
(d) Black Jeep Cherokee.
4. How is Soneji disguised when he is in the bar "Tatou?"
(c) Blonde with a beard.
5. Who is Soneji's first victim in Penn Station?
(a) A woman.
(b) A grandmother.
(c) A man in gray-striped business suit.
(d) A child.
6. What does Christine Johnson say about Damon Cross in Chapter 5?
(a) He is a problem student.
(b) He is a really good person.
(c) He is lazy.
(d) He is friendly, but does not work hard.
7. What is the name on Soneji's driver's license that he shows the police on the Metroliner?
(a) Mike Jones.
(b) Jim Smith.
(c) Samuel Reilly.
(d) Neil Stuart.
8. What kind of car does Cross drive when he drops his children off at their school?
9. What does Jannie say about Cross when he is ready to leave for his date with Christine?
(a) He looks beautiful.
(b) His cologne is too heavy.
(c) He cut his cheek shaving.
(d) He needs a tie.
10. Whose blood is on Soneji's sniper rifle?
(b) Alex Cross'.
(d) His first victim of the day.
11. What is the name of the school that the Cross children attend?
(a) Sojourner Truth School.
(b) Haigh Elementary.
(c) Maya Angelou School.
(d) Miracle School.
12. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
(a) Like a whiny child.
(b) Like a Greek god.
(c) More like an aging rock star than a homicide detective.
(d) As the nicest detective in the precinct.
13. What is Soneji's wife's name?
14. How old is Goldman?
15. How does Soneji describe the Metroliner train in Chapter 7?
(a) It is too hot.
(b) It is too cold.
(c) It is his getaway train.
(d) It is shabby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the book that Cross tries to read while at the New York Marriott Hotel?
2. How does Soneji describe Cross when he sees him outside the train?
3. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
4. Soneji speaks to whom on the train leaving for Penn Station?
5. What are the names of the Cross children?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)