|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross bring to Christine on their second date?
(a) A red rose.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) A bottle of champagne.
2. Where does Sondra Greenberg work?
(a) The NYPD.
(b) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
3. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
(b) Tree limb.
4. What has Soneji been practicing since he was a boy?
(a) Making bombs.
(c) Shooting rifles.
(d) Chess moves.
5. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
(a) Potassium cyanide.
(b) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Chlorine bleach.
6. Cross asks a "techie" about what item that he finds in Goldman's bedroom?
(a) Som elights.
(b) A computer.
(c) A GPS device.
(d) A radio.
7. Where do the NYPD detectives say Soneji is believed to have been headed in a cab?
(a) To Brooklyn.
(b) To the Bronx.
8. What architectural style is Alex Cross' house?
(d) Ranch style.
9. What is one of the reasons the children believe the school is "their school?"
(a) Stairwells are decorated with student artwork and projects.
(b) They create the lunch menus.
(c) They get to choose the teachers.
(d) They raise funds to keep it going.
10. Whose blood is on Soneji's sniper rifle?
(c) His first victim of the day.
(d) Alex Cross'.
11. What kind of vehicle is Soneji driving when he watches Cross drop off his children at their school?
(a) Orange truck.
(b) White convertible.
(c) Blue minivan.
(d) Black Jeep Cherokee.
12. Where does Cross meet Christine in New York City?
(a) JFK airport.
(b) Penn Station.
(c) Greyhound bus terminal.
(d) Grand Central Station.
13. In Chapter 41, what is the color of the upstairs walls?
14. How does Soneji describe Cross when he sees him outside the train?
(a) Six three and well-built.
(b) Five ten and muscular.
(c) Short and slim.
(d) Average height and pudgy.
15. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
(a) Georgetown ball cap.
(b) Panama hat.
(c) Ski hat.
(d) Cowboy hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Thomas Pierce have?
2. Where is Isabella Calais killed?
3. What is Soneji wearing when he boards the Metroliner heading to Penn Station?
4. What does Cross realize Soneji has done to the rifle that has been firing shots?
5. Who is Gary Murphy?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)