|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Soneji throw at a businessman passing him on a New York City street?
(a) A rock.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) His hat.
(d) A bag of food.
2. Where is Isabella Calais killed?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) Miami, Florida.
(c) San Francisco, California.
(d) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
3. How does Jannie answer when Cross calls home from New York City in Chapter 44?
(a) Come home now!
(c) From where are you calling?
(d) Is this E.T.? You calling home?
4. What is the name of the hotel where Soneji stays after committing the Penn Station murders?
(a) Trump Towers.
(b) Marriott Times Square.
(c) The Luzerne.
(d) The Plaza.
5. What does Cross have tested at Quantico?
(a) A stuffed animal.
(c) Rosie the cat.
(d) A suitcase with a bomb inside.
6. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
(a) Rubbing alcohol.
(b) Potassium cyanide.
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Chlorine bleach.
7. What disease does Soneji get in prison?
8. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce in Chapter 31?
(a) He is sloppy and stupid.
(b) He is a disorganized investigator.
(c) He is illogical.
(d) He is the most brilliant person he has ever met.
9. What is the name on Soneji's driver's license that he shows the police on the Metroliner?
(a) Mike Jones.
(b) Samuel Reilly.
(c) Jim Smith.
(d) Neil Stuart.
10. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
(a) Like a whiny child.
(b) More like an aging rock star than a homicide detective.
(c) As the nicest detective in the precinct.
(d) Like a Greek god.
11. Soneji changes his hair to what color so he cannot be easily identified on the Metroliner?
12. What does Jannie say about Cross when he is ready to leave for his date with Christine?
(a) He needs a tie.
(b) He cut his cheek shaving.
(c) He looks beautiful.
(d) His cologne is too heavy.
13. What does Sampson find in the doghouse at Soneji's ex-wife's house?
(a) A sleeping dog.
(b) Her decapitated head.
(d) A note to Alex.
14. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
15. What is Cross doing with his kids as Nana looks on in Chapter 15?
(a) Warning them about dangerous people.
(b) Telling them they have to stay locked in the house for safety.
(c) Challenging them to a race.
(d) Wrestling with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross bring to Christine on their second date?
2. Whom does Soneji see in Chapter 8 that he says appears as if "put there by the hand of God?"
3. What item does Soneji want as a boy, but never gets?
4. Cross says Soneji has told him in an interview that he did what as a young boy?
5. How long does Craig keep Cross in his office talking with him about the Smith case in Chapter 31?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)