|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
(c) Tree limb.
2. In Chapter 41, what is the color of the upstairs walls?
3. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
(d) Potted palm tree.
4. What does Cross realize Soneji has done to the rifle that has been firing shots?
(a) It is on a timing device.
(b) It has been stolen from a policeman.
(c) It has been jammed.
(d) It has been thrown over the balcony.
5. Who is Soneji's favorite murderer?
(a) The Boston Strangler.
(b) Dickie Hickock.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Charlie Whitman.
6. How is Soneji disguised when he is in the bar "Tatou?"
(a) Blonde with a beard.
7. How does Soneji describe Cross when he sees him outside the train?
(a) Short and slim.
(b) Five ten and muscular.
(c) Six three and well-built.
(d) Average height and pudgy.
8. What is Christine planning to have for dinner before she agrees to go out to eat with Cross?
(a) A turkey sandwich.
(b) Sugar Puffs.
(c) Chinese takeout.
(d) Eggs and toast.
9. Where does Cross find Roni?
(a) In the woods.
(b) Hiding under the porch.
(c) Tied up in a cellar closet.
(d) In her bedroom.
10. What time of day is it when Cross and Sampson respond to an emergency in Chapter 9?
(a) Early afternoon.
(b) Dinner time.
(c) Morning rush hour.
(d) Late evening.
11. According to Cross, Soneji was into what, "like a lot of psychos?"
(c) Small spaces.
(d) Codes, magical words, and numbers.
12. Soneji speaks to whom on the train leaving for Penn Station?
(a) A man sitting next to him.
(b) A businesswoman.
(c) A child.
(d) A young woman in the seat in front of him.
13. Who refuses to answer Sampson's questions in Chapter 26?
(a) Alex Cross.
(b) The train porter.
(c) Goldman's partner.
(d) Detective Goldman.
14. What is the name on Soneji's driver's license that he shows the police on the Metroliner?
(a) Samuel Reilly.
(b) Mike Jones.
(c) Neil Stuart.
(d) Jim Smith.
15. The knife that Soneji carries in Penn Station has what kind of handle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Soneji's first victim in Penn Station?
2. How many people has Mr. Smith killed?
3. Where does Soneji go when he enters the Cross' home?
4. What is the relationship between Goldman and Carmine Groza?
5. Where is Isabella Calais killed?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)