|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when Soneji comes up from Detective Goldman's basement and sees the clock on the Sony television?
(b) Late at night.
(c) Early morning.
2. When Cross returns home after working on the Penn Station killings, what does he find in the refrigerator?
(c) Lemon Meringue pie.
3. What is the relationship between Goldman and Carmine Groza?
(a) College friends.
(d) Employer and employee.
4. What does Mr. Smith leave for Sondra Greenberg?
(a) A telegram.
(c) A letter.
5. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
(a) He is eager to say hello.
(b) His skin prickles.
(c) He gets nostalgic for his childhood.
(d) He is fearful.
6. Soneji changes his hair to what color so he cannot be easily identified on the Metroliner?
7. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
(a) Cowboy hat.
(b) Ski hat.
(c) Georgetown ball cap.
(d) Panama hat.
8. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
(a) Potted palm tree.
9. What has Nana taught Cross to play?
10. How is Soneji disguised when he is in the bar "Tatou?"
(c) Blonde with a beard.
11. Where does Chet Elliott work?
(a) The NYPD.
(b) The FBI Detective Offices.
(c) The Administration for FBI.
(d) The FBI's Scientific Analysis Section.
12. Soneji speaks to whom on the train leaving for Penn Station?
(a) A young woman in the seat in front of him.
(b) A businesswoman.
(c) A child.
(d) A man sitting next to him.
13. What are the names of the Cross children?
(a) Jessica and David.
(b) Sara and Owen.
(c) Sasha and Henry.
(d) Jannie and Damon.
14. The newspaper stories Kyle faxes to Cross in Chapter 37 are about whom?
(b) Mr. Smith.
(d) Cross and Sampson.
15. What does Soneji say about Cross after they make eye contact through the train's windows?
(a) He is afraid Cross will catch him.
(b) Soneji is the best Cross has ever faced by far.
(c) Cross is smart.
(d) He thinks Cross has recognized him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What architectural style is Alex Cross' house?
2. What does Cross bring to Christine on their second date?
3. How many people has Mr. Smith killed?
4. What is Christine planning to have for dinner before she agrees to go out to eat with Cross?
5. How old is Goldman?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)