|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
2. Whose blood is on Soneji's sniper rifle?
(a) Alex Cross'.
(d) His first victim of the day.
3. Where does Cross meet Christine in New York City?
(a) Grand Central Station.
(b) Penn Station.
(c) JFK airport.
(d) Greyhound bus terminal.
4. What is special about the day for Soneji in Chapter 6?
(a) He pledges to begin a life free of crime.
(b) He has received a card from his stepmother.
(c) It is the anniversary of his release from prison.
(d) It is his birthday.
5. What is one of the reasons the children believe the school is "their school?"
(a) They get to choose the teachers.
(b) Stairwells are decorated with student artwork and projects.
(c) They create the lunch menus.
(d) They raise funds to keep it going.
6. Where do the NYPD detectives say Soneji is believed to have been headed in a cab?
(b) To Brooklyn.
(d) To the Bronx.
7. When Cross returns home after working on the Penn Station killings, what does he find in the refrigerator?
(b) Lemon Meringue pie.
8. What does Sampson find in the doghouse at Soneji's ex-wife's house?
(b) A sleeping dog.
(c) Her decapitated head.
(d) A note to Alex.
9. What is Soneji wearing when he boards the Metroliner heading to Penn Station?
(a) A green fleece jacket.
(b) A bright red hat.
(c) A black sweatsuit.
(d) A gray suit, white shirt, striped blue tie.
10. Who is Soneji's first victim in Penn Station?
(a) A child.
(b) A man in gray-striped business suit.
(c) A grandmother.
(d) A woman.
11. What disease does Soneji get in prison?
12. Where do Cross and Christine go on Saturday night in New York City?
(a) Rockfeller Center Skating Rink.
(b) The Rainbow Room.
(c) To a Broadway play.
(d) The Empire State Building.
13. How many people has Mr. Smith killed?
14. When does Cross' pager beep in Chapter 21?
(a) Before he gets out of the car.
(b) After he has kissed Christine.
(c) Right after he has left work.
(d) When he is waiting for Christine.
15. What item does Soneji want as a boy, but never gets?
(a) A train set.
(b) Hiking boots.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A baseball glove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Soneji's wife's name?
2. In what month does Christine's husband die?
3. What does Cross bring to Christine on their second date?
4. How many shots are fired from Soneji's rifle each time it goes off in Chapter 11?
5. Where does Sondra Greenberg work?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)