|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose blood is on Soneji's sniper rifle?
(a) His first victim of the day.
(c) Alex Cross'.
2. Whom does Cross find at the crack house in Brooklyn?
(a) Shareef Thomas.
(c) Jamal Autry.
(d) Mr. Smith.
3. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
(a) Rubbing alcohol.
(b) Potassium cyanide.
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Chlorine bleach.
4. The knife that Soneji carries in Penn Station has what kind of handle?
5. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce in Chapter 31?
(a) He is the most brilliant person he has ever met.
(b) He is sloppy and stupid.
(c) He is illogical.
(d) He is a disorganized investigator.
6. What does Mr. Smith leave under the statue of Eros in Piccadilly Circus?
(b) A duffel bag.
(c) The murder weapon.
(d) A written confession for the police.
7. Where does Soneji go when he enters the Cross' home?
8. Where is Mr. Smith located in Chapter 2?
(b) New York City.
(d) New Jersey.
9. Mr. Smith is listening to what kind of music as he kills the police inspector?
(c) Rock and roll.
(d) Country music.
10. Where does Cross find Roni?
(a) Tied up in a cellar closet.
(b) In the woods.
(c) Hiding under the porch.
(d) In her bedroom.
11. What does Cross say about the door to the room from which Soneji's rifle is being fired in Chapter 11?
(a) The lock is jammed.
(b) He must break it open.
(c) It is already locked.
(d) That Soneji has left it open for them.
12. What item does Soneji want as a boy, but never gets?
(a) Hiking boots.
(b) A baseball glove.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A train set.
13. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
(d) Potted palm tree.
14. What is one of the reasons the children believe the school is "their school?"
(a) Stairwells are decorated with student artwork and projects.
(b) They create the lunch menus.
(c) They raise funds to keep it going.
(d) They get to choose the teachers.
15. What name does the press call Mr. Smith?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Nana taught Cross to play?
2. What has Soneji been practicing since he was a boy?
3. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
4. What is the name on Soneji's driver's license that he shows the police on the Metroliner?
5. Cross asks a "techie" about what item that he finds in Goldman's bedroom?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)