|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does Thomas Pierce have?
2. How does Jannie answer when Cross calls home from New York City in Chapter 44?
(b) Is this E.T.? You calling home?
(c) Come home now!
(d) From where are you calling?
3. What name does the press call Mr. Smith?
4. What is Kyle Craig's opinion of Thomas Pierce in Chapter 31?
(a) He is a disorganized investigator.
(b) He is illogical.
(c) He is the most brilliant person he has ever met.
(d) He is sloppy and stupid.
5. Soneji speaks to whom on the train leaving for Penn Station?
(a) A businesswoman.
(b) A child.
(c) A man sitting next to him.
(d) A young woman in the seat in front of him.
6. What does Cross bring to Christine on their second date?
(a) A red rose.
(b) A bottle of champagne.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
7. What does Sampson find in the doghouse at Soneji's ex-wife's house?
(b) A note to Alex.
(c) A sleeping dog.
(d) Her decapitated head.
8. How many people has Mr. Smith killed?
9. When Cross returns home after working on the Penn Station killings, what does he find in the refrigerator?
(d) Lemon Meringue pie.
10. In what month does Christine's husband die?
11. What does Cross have tested at Quantico?
(a) A suitcase with a bomb inside.
(b) Rosie the cat.
(d) A stuffed animal.
12. Whom does Soneji see in Chapter 8 that he says appears as if "put there by the hand of God?"
(a) A cleaning lady.
(b) A father and teenage son.
(c) A porter.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
13. What reaction does Cross get from Damon when he is about to leave for his date with Christine?
14. Who refuses to answer Sampson's questions in Chapter 26?
(a) Goldman's partner.
(b) The train porter.
(c) Alex Cross.
(d) Detective Goldman.
15. What does Christine Johnson say about Damon Cross in Chapter 5?
(a) He is a really good person.
(b) He is a problem student.
(c) He is friendly, but does not work hard.
(d) He is lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Smith located in Chapter 2?
2. Whom does Cross find at the crack house in Brooklyn?
3. The newspaper stories Kyle faxes to Cross in Chapter 37 are about whom?
4. Whose blood is on Soneji's sniper rifle?
5. How is Mr. Smith dressed at the beginning of Chapter 32?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)