Short Essay Questions Key
1. Why is Gary Soneji's skin prickling in Chapter 1?
2. Soneji thinks about what when he is in Alex Cross' basement?
3. Why does the press call Mr. Smith an alien?
4. Does Mr. Smith enjoy listening to music when he kills? If so, what kind of music?
5. Describe the relationship between Cross and Christine.
6. Soneji wants to be recognized for what?
7. How well is Sojourner Truth School maintained?
8. Describe Christine's view of Damon Cross.
9. What is Soneji's attitude when he enters Union Station before his sniper attack?
10. How does Soneji choose his first victims in Union Station?
11. What does Cross discover when he enters the room Soneji uses as his sniper location?
12. What number is important to Soneji in Union Station?
13. How does Soneji hide on the Metroliner to Penn Station?
14. How do Cross' children help heal him following the events at Union Station?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)