Short Answer Key
Prologue: Catch a Spider, Chapters 1-2
1. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
His skin prickles.
2. What is the setting for Chapter 1?
3. What architectural style is Alex Cross' house?
4. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
5. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
6. Where does Soneji go when he enters the Cross' home?
7. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
Georgetown ball cap.
8. Where is Mr. Smith located in Chapter 2?
9. Where is Isabella Calais killed?
10. What name does the press call Mr. Smith?
11. What is the name of the chief inspector in Chapter 2?
12. Mr. Smith is listening to what kind of music as he kills the...
This section contains 2,444 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)