|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Cat and Mouse, Chapters 125-129 and Epilogue, Home Again, Home Again, Chapters 130-131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Christine Johnson have?
(b) Lunch lady.
2. Whom does Soneji see in Chapter 8 that he says appears as if "put there by the hand of God?"
(a) A father and teenage son.
(b) A porter.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) A cleaning lady.
3. Who is Soneji's first victim in Penn Station?
(a) A grandmother.
(b) A woman.
(c) A child.
(d) A man in gray-striped business suit.
4. Mr. Smith is listening to what kind of music as he kills the police inspector?
(b) Rock and roll.
(d) Country music.
5. Why does Kyle Craig have to go to the hospital at the end of Chapter 75?
(a) Cross has written a message for Kyle.
(b) Cross has died.
(c) Cross has gone into cardiac arrest.
(d) Cross wants to talk to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the book that Cross tries to read while at the New York Marriott Hotel?
2. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
3. Soneji think Shareef is on what floor in Bellevue Hospital?
4. Who is Soneji's favorite murderer?
5. When Cross returns home after working on the Penn Station killings, what does he find in the refrigerator?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)