|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Thomas Pierce, Chapters 95-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine call students in Laura Dixon's first-grade class?
(a) Good writers and readers.
(b) Cuddly kittens and perky puppies.
(c) Problem students.
(d) Too young to understand how to behave.
2. What does Soneji throw at a businessman passing him on a New York City street?
(a) A bag of food.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) A rock.
(d) His hat.
3. What does Soneji use to kill Detective Goldman?
(a) A knife.
(b) A metal pipe.
(c) Some rope.
(d) A gun.
4. What does Mr. Smith cut from Isabella's body?
5. What can Sante identify about Mr. Smith?
(a) His name.
(b) His hair color.
(c) His home address.
(d) His eyes, nose, and lips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sampson find in the doghouse at Soneji's ex-wife's house?
2. What is Christine planning to have for dinner before she agrees to go out to eat with Cross?
3. What is the title of the book that Cross tries to read while at the New York Marriott Hotel?
4. Where is Cross' most serious wound?
5. What does Soneji use to watch Cross at the school?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)