|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Thomas Pierce, Chapters 95-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
(a) Potted palm tree.
2. What is the title of the book that Cross tries to read while at the New York Marriott Hotel?
(a) "Roman Fever."
(b) "Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man."
(c) "Angela's Ashes."
(d) "Stories by Anton Chekhov."
3. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
(a) Chlorine bleach.
(b) Rubbing alcohol.
(c) Potassium cyanide.
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
4. How does Cross get to New York after he learns about Goldman's death?
(a) By plane.
(b) By car.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By train.
5. What color hair does Thomas Pierce have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sondra Greenberg work?
2. What reaction does Cross get from Damon when he is about to leave for his date with Christine?
3. How does Jannie answer when Cross calls home from New York City in Chapter 44?
4. What kind of vehicle is Soneji driving when he watches Cross drop off his children at their school?
5. Whom does Christine see waiting for her outside her office at the end of Chapter 88?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)