|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Thomas Pierce, Chapters 95-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Pierce receive a medical internship after graduating from Harvard?
(a) Providence Hospital.
(b) Brigham Young Women's Hospital.
(c) New York Hospital.
(d) Massachusetts General.
2. Who discovers Nana in the street?
(b) The police.
(c) A bus driver.
(d) A neighbor.
3. What does Pierce request from Soneji's grandfather?
(a) To quote him in his report.
(b) To take his picture.
(c) To drive his truck.
(d) Two shovels or picks.
4. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
(a) More like an aging rock star than a homicide detective.
(b) Like a Greek god.
(c) Like a whiny child.
(d) As the nicest detective in the precinct.
5. What does Cross have tested at Quantico?
(b) Rosie the cat.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) A suitcase with a bomb inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christine have to change because of the media?
2. What music does Mr. Smith have playing on his CD player in the farmhouse before he kills Sante?
3. Whom does Cross find at the crack house in Brooklyn?
4. What is the name on Soneji's driver's license that he shows the police on the Metroliner?
5. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)