|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Thomas Pierce, Chapters 95-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Soneji get in prison?
2. Where does Chet Elliott work?
(a) The Administration for FBI.
(b) The FBI Detective Offices.
(c) The FBI's Scientific Analysis Section.
(d) The NYPD.
3. What does Soneji throw at a businessman passing him on a New York City street?
(a) A cup of coffee.
(b) A bag of food.
(c) A rock.
(d) His hat.
4. What has Nana taught Cross to play?
5. Where does Sondra Greenberg work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The NYPD.
(c) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel where Soneji stays after committing the Penn Station murders?
2. Where does Cross meet Christine in New York City?
3. What is the name of the chief inspector in Chapter 2?
4. When Soneji escapes from the hospital, into what kind of vehicle does he get?
5. What office is on the main floor of Bellevue Hospital about which Soneji gets nervous?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)