|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Thomas Pierce, Chapters 79-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to answer Sampson's questions in Chapter 26?
(a) Detective Goldman.
(b) Alex Cross.
(c) The train porter.
(d) Goldman's partner.
2. What disease does Soneji get in prison?
3. What does Christine Johnson say about Damon Cross in Chapter 5?
(a) He is a problem student.
(b) He is friendly, but does not work hard.
(c) He is lazy.
(d) He is a really good person.
4. Who is Gary Murphy?
(a) A grocery store clerk.
(b) A bank teller.
(c) Soneji. This is his real name.
(d) A blood bank worker.
5. How does Cross get to New York after he learns about Goldman's death?
(a) By train.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) By car.
(d) By plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cross think Soneji is hiding when he enters the room in Union Station?
2. What does Soneji say about Cross after they make eye contact through the train's windows?
3. What kind of car does Cross drive when he drops his children off at their school?
4. How many shots are fired from Soneji's rifle each time it goes off in Chapter 11?
5. What architectural style is Alex Cross' house?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)