|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Thomas Pierce, Chapters 79-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sampson find in the doghouse at Soneji's ex-wife's house?
(a) A note to Alex.
(b) Her decapitated head.
(d) A sleeping dog.
2. What name is given to Room 111 at the Cross children's school?
(a) Artist's room.
(c) Blue room.
3. Where do Cross and Christine go on Saturday night in New York City?
(a) To a Broadway play.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) Rockfeller Center Skating Rink.
(d) The Rainbow Room.
4. What does Thomas Pierce study at Harvard?
5. How does Soneji describe the Metroliner train in Chapter 7?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) It is shabby.
(c) It is his getaway train.
(d) It is too hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. The newspaper stories Kyle faxes to Cross in Chapter 37 are about whom?
2. What does Soneji use to kill Detective Goldman?
3. How many people has Mr. Smith killed?
4. Into what hospital is Cross admitted after he is attacked?
5. What is Soneji's wife's name?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)