|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Monster Hunt, Chapters 34-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is special about the day for Soneji in Chapter 6?
(a) It is the anniversary of his release from prison.
(b) It is his birthday.
(c) He pledges to begin a life free of crime.
(d) He has received a card from his stepmother.
2. What is the name of the chief inspector in Chapter 2?
3. What is Soneji's wife's name?
4. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
(a) As the nicest detective in the precinct.
(b) Like a Greek god.
(c) More like an aging rock star than a homicide detective.
(d) Like a whiny child.
5. Where is Mr. Smith located in Chapter 2?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Soneji get in prison?
2. What does Cross bring to Christine on their second date?
3. Where does Cross find Roni?
4. How many shots are fired from Soneji's rifle each time it goes off in Chapter 11?
5. Where does Soneji's stepmother lock him up in when he is a child?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)